Watch my movies please

>watch my movies please

No im sorry but you only make trash now but I will always treasure Billy Madison, Happy gilmore, Big Daddy, and the most underrated comedy of all and the peak of sandler perfection imo The Water Boy.

Im seriously growing tired of the Sandler hate, there are tons of young "comedians" that make one good movie and then live off making turds (Superbad).

The Wedding Singer is his best movie

I'm the guy who took this pic. Adam Sandler literally walked up over to my table, sat down, and just stared at me while I ate and ignored him. His family kept calling him to come back but he just shook his head no and stared at me some more.
finally I said "don't start none, won't be none" and he got up and high tailed it outta there, kids n all.

kek

Click is his best movie

Can't a man eat a meal with his children without some faggot taking a photo of him?

fuck off fag. Maybe he shouldn't make shitty movies and force them down America's throat.

Have you ever been forced to watch any of his movies?

That's a cute little girl

Punch Drunk Love was kino.

>he eats food JUST LIKE US xD

Kill yourself for thinking this is okay or even interesting.

dat qt, tho

>that smug little shit on the left

Filthy kike.

No. The world is cruel and unfair.

Who's forcing you to watch them?

He won't give a clear answer to this. Watch.

would watch happy gilmore on my deathbed

Fuck off adam.

I'm right though.

he's right you know

Poor guy, it takes a special kind of tragedy to be miserable with all that money he makes.

People think his new movies are all about the cash, but its really about escapism, he loves to do movies because he loves to imagine himself in a loving relationship and a happy family, with up and downs in life but always finding meaning at the end. Poor guy, I hope he does.

literally kill yourself

his face is fucking scary in this picture. it looks like a literal ape thats about to destroy your soul.

just stare at his face.

Nothing he's made after 1999 is worth watching.

Except maybe Click.

is Sup Forums too contrarian to enjoy this? I liked it

I saw 50 first dates again on TV the other day, definitely one of Adam's most comfy movies

wow koksal baba grew up

Favourite Adam Sandler Movies

50 First Dates
Drunk Punch Love
The Wedding Singer
The Water Boy
Anger Management

Came here to post something along these lines

o i am kekking