Turkey isn't a islamic nat-

Turkey isn't a islamic nat-

youtube.com/watch?v=3kKW1CbnzwQ

I hope the same happens to Anzu

Wtf turkey is white

I wish Greece was more like that

You'd want your mum to get slapped in the face by some random brownie just because he dosn't like that she's showing too much ankle?

Whew, talk about cucks.

My mother does not dress like a white whore.

i would've slapped her ass instead. turks really are retarded

And the other two men giving aid to the woman are...? You godless, borsch-shovelling sovok!

Notice how beta the sitting guy is.

He's like "oh no, why you do this, this is violent and evil, you sir leave her".

Jesus.Turkey is in the middle of a clash of ideas,interests,etc.It's reqlly on the border of the first and third world .
About the event in question,did the guy actually think he could just slap the girl and walk out?

She did react in the right way though, I'd invite her for coffe.

you're enjoying the day and suddenly two people fight and you're immediately supposed to jump to the rescue of the lady? white hussar to the max

I wouldn't jump in to help the lady.

I'd jump in just to get into a fight.

The weak should fear the strong

Based Turks
Thots should suffer

>I wouldn't jump in to help the lady.

>I'd jump in just to get into a fight.

future of germany is looking better every day

Based.

>for wearing shorts
how do they know?

everyone knows that wearing shorts is haram

This could never have happen in Norway. The guy would have been beaten up by the passengers

Why do goatfuckers hate free boners so much?

let in a few millions more and it will be otherwise

prophet Muhhamad says that

It make them confused and their peepee hurt. They don't like it. Mudslime are manchildren.

I've left bitches on the floor crying harder than that and Im not even ramadaning

also lmfao at the ape kurd looking monkey face at the end

AHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH

>you make my peepee confused

Turkey is a Middle age nation tbqh.

prosecutor opened an investigation and police already caught him. also there is a manhunt going for that guy on social media. soon someone will beat shit out of him.

Good to know m8. Social media has given an amazing power to the people.

I like how everyone is shitting on Islam in the comments, yet nobody disagrees.

Don't get me wrong : I fucking hate Islam, but if that was a Francophone video, people would insult the authors of these comments and get more likes than him...we're a pathetic people.

Based roaches

Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge jewish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Most are surprised it still exist.
Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
Poland is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe.

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country

but people don't seem to care about her except that guy
crazy guys are unpredictable especially on public transport

>Conveniently waiting for your stop to get off before slapping the woman, then running away.

>Not slapping the woman as soon as you get on the bus, then giving out free knuckle sandwiches to anyone who dares intervene.

What a pussy.

they are haram too and should be executed also

Ataturk is smiling at you, user.

It isn't. Dudes are clean shaven, wear western clothes and only that hijabi indicates it's a muslim country. Would the girl even think of fighting back in let's say Afghanistan. In Turkey it's more of a patriarchal thing. For now at least, if they go full burka in the future who knows.