W/ Westworld Thread General

Logan Edition

Old thread

First for these characters suck

I hope they die.

reminder

2 /10

Have you shown Westworld to any of your friends? Did they like it?

If you score below "Likely human'' I got bad news for you.

I found Bernards pyramid

Logan's gonna kill Dolores and send William into the dark side

Got my gf into it. She gets more hyped for new episodes than I do now

It doesn't look like anything to me.

doesn't look like anything to me

shitty show, shitty plot, shitty characters

bravo nolan

Can someone elaborate on this shrink ray meme?

>most likely human
Thanks, Trump.

If you are trying to make the most realistic robots possible, it seems counter intuitive to let them know they are robots.

its no meme friendo

No multiple timeline confirmed

What test?

WHY DO THEY KEEP HITTING HER?

Timeframefags BTFO?

Shrinkfags get hype?

Alright, let's talk reveries. We can safely assume that Dolores has had many guests ejaculate all over her face, no question about it. I'm talking gallons upon gallons of semen. Each Picasso of seed painted across her face different for every sexual encounter.

Does that mean that whenever she gets some kind of fluid on her face, she'll access her reveries and make an erotic gesture/expression/sound?

Haven't been in one of these threads in a few weeks. Have the timeframe fags finally shut the fuck up? Comparatively shrinkfags actually have less evidence against them.

>Cretan labyrinth

>making the guardian of the maze a man in a minotaur costume

BRAVO NOLAN

BRAVO FORD

what is the shrinkfag theory

Because she's an insolent pig who needs to learn her place.

Again she doesn't have the same functions as the hosts in the park have. She doesn't need to be as realistic as possible.
If she didn't knew she was a bot she would have ignored the question like most bots do, but she didn't. God, she even instigated him to ask it.

doesn't look like anything to me

Arnold Weber, Bernard Lowe.

Depends. It's assumed she goes full slut mode in Guest's Choice.

>meme

It's the premise of the show. Westworld is on that table in the control room and the hosts and guests are all shrunk down to ant size to explore it.

This anagram meme needs to stop

>make host copy of my dead friend
>make his name an anagram to show how smart I am

>Again she doesn't have the same functions as the hosts in the park have.
But she does. The park starts once you get there. Logan shows us that by instantly going to fuck. If she says she is a host it would ruin immersion with the rest of the host when he does get in the actual park part.

you're overestimating Nolan
I'm not sure he thinks that's clever, but he likes to throw stupid shit like this in there

Willian = MiB

2 timelines, right?

1- Dolores with Willian maze adventures 1
2- Dolores alone maze adventure 2

There's a hidden door in the basement that's covered with toolboxes in the later time period. Think it means anything?

>go somewhere at night
>dont take future!flashlight, use old timey oil lamp for spoopy atmosphere
BRAVO

By that logic just by arriving to the starting area your immersion would be broken.

Arnold made Dolores alive and she killed him
Now he's Bernard

Ford = Soros

>Arnold son died of cancer
>He tries to create AI with conscience using the park in an attempt to resurrect his son
>The robots ended up killing him
>Ford tries to do the same now, but taking the long way with his improvisation algorithm
>But first he needs to complete the maze Arnold left

Doesn't look like anything to me

>black hands assembling Dolores MK1.

prob starts bashful and ramps up to buttslut

where's the anagram? it only works if there's anagram

>Bernard Lowe
>Arnold Weber

>his wife Lauren = Unreal

>Dolores Abernathy
>Arnold Base Theory
>Heart Obeys Arnold

dont libel hannibal, he kills the rude

You're right, there aren't multiple timelines, there isn't time travel or parallel universes in the show.
The past is being told at the same time as the present, that is all.

I think you need to rewatch that scene, then this latest episode. She brushed it off and this episode makes it seem they are very anti-let the host know they are host.

Who would it benefit? It doesn't do the guest any good for a host to point out this is what a host is like. It doesn't help the park because the host will do it's job however it's told.

>>Heart Obeys Arnold

Jesus fucking Christ

>>Dolores Abernathy
>>Arnold Base Theory
>>Heart Obeys Arnold

Mind=blown.

>tfw assemblycucked by bbh

You know it's Jonathan Nolan and not Christopher Nolan working on this, right?

I had to go through so much fucking trouble to prove you wrong.

Although the idea of that guy pissing on the table and destroying the park is entertaining.

JNIDF pls go

They're both the same retard

Jon usually writes for Chris

If you believe they're all hosts they're not so bad.

>implying William isn't in the future where Ford's replaced the board with hosts and changed the logo back

Most hate that it's so repetitive. I've found that my pretentious, pleb friends really like it though.

>shrunk down to ant size
season finale leak confirms

Too dark to be Bernard's actor

There's a barrier above the park that uses a system of cameras to display a view of the park to the control room personnel and a screen on the Westworld side to display a sky. What you're seeing is just the cameras zooming into the park and giving it a sleek AR effect.

>Half the joy for me of working with him was talking to him when the camera wasn’t rolling. Largely about politics and the social disaster that is Donald Trump’s campaign and Trump himself.

Wright about Hopkins.

she literally says
All our hosts are here for you, myself included.

>social disaster

What does that even mean

>mfw Hopkins was humouring the nig to avoid a chimpout

The william=mib theory is so fucking air tight. Seriously, everything about it just seems to work. Nothing I have heard is solid proof against it.

Congratulations, William. Your quest has come to an end. You've found the maze. But what did you think the maze was? A labyrinth? Some.. hidden journey through the park? Well, you're wrong, my friend.

Have you ever heard the expression "like rats in a maze", Will? The rats are released at one end, and follow their nose. Not for any higher purpose, but to enjoy some delicious cheese. The rat does not ponder the reason why. And that's all you are, Will. Just a rat... in a maze. My maze.

You think you're going to find.. what.. the secret of the park? Some deeper meaning to these narratives? Unfortunately, I have some bad news for you, amigo. Westworld is just the first level. A mere Lilliputian vestibule to a greater world. A world larger than your imagination. However, your journey will -- shall we say -- get a little.. smaller.

Goodbye, Will. Perhaps you'll find what you're looking for..

...in Shrinkworld.

Yes, he's the writer for Chris

Doesn't look like anything to me

This show needs more Talulah Riley
seriously

It's the two different logos that did it for me.
Holy shit, what if it's not two different timelines, but Will is a robo-copy of a younger MIB?

>two different timelines

Kill yourself.

It's timeFRAMES, not timeLINES

>It's the two different logos that did it for me.
This and last episode's ''I must find the meaning of this'' sealed the deal for me

Shit that's what I meant.
Goodbye world, I loved you all

TIMELINEFAGS BTFO

Movie is canon?

jesus who cares, you understood what he meant

calm your aspergers down you pedantic little shit

It's sad that Willores is a doomed ship.

>pehaps he left something behind. I wonder what I would find if i opened you up

I just realized the MiB implying Ford could be a host

It doesn't look like anything to me

>he doesn't know the season is going to end with a flood

I mean come on, Teddy's last name is Flood ffs. It will just turn out to be from that piss he took, it hasn't made its way across the map yet is all.

I was thinking, and I wonder if in the past with William the park is actually full size, and they don't shrink it down until after Dolores loses her shit or whatever. Notice they never show the control room in the past, only in the present. Probably because they hadn't put the park in there yet, but they did that to prevent hosts from escaping and causing mayhem out in the world.
At the center of the maze is another shrinking room which could potentially allow a host to grow back to full size and escape into the world. That's why when Dolores said she wanted to be free, Bernard immediately mentioned the maze, because the shrinking room in the center could allow her to get out of the park.

These photoshopped delights will have photoshopped ends.

this is def the guy from the Dominoes commercial right?

>tfw too intelligent for Westworld threads.

lmao

>manface
>no ass
>fridge body
Why do people find Delores attractive?

I laughed but then I felt ashamed because this image is retarded.

Have a picture of yourself? Maybe the comparison of the two can lead us to some conclusions.

Just like the plotline it's based on.

Human organs are typically stored there.

fat cant really be classed as an organ user