What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wdt8XhCheW4&index=50&list=PLujiz1ir3ISS-yOhyaTUkUdmJ91N4ANhq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, this is extreme and overblown, but to be fair, this is taken a little out of context. She had just caught her roommate with secret cameras filming her having sex with people.

NO DONT YOU GET IT
MUH MISS AND REES!!!! KEKIZATION EMASCULATION REEEE REEE ASSAULT ON WHITE MALE MASCULINITY REEE ALT-RIGHT BULLSHIT I FAP TO BLACKED AND CRY AFTERWARD

>a woman HAS to say yes to everyone that asks for sex
What the fuck is wrong with them?

I loved this show growing up.But yeah, some parts of it were weird af.

It was written by a fat ugly lesbian with a disconnection from reality so you can't expect much. Sure did get me through being a lesbian in deep east texas though.

What's the writers last name?

I wish women were like this. It would be great.

Doesn't that still mean that she can't accept being a whore?

I remember fapping to this piece of shit. Completely dropped it when the tranny whips her fake dick out and they do an extreme closeup on it at the urinal

What pisses me off about stuff like this is that no one ever calls a woman out on their shit.

>implying lesbians exist

>implying guys wouldn't love getting attention from random women on the street

I had a girl smile at me a few weeks ago and it literally made my entire fucking day. Almost every other day through the year literally NO ONE except homeless faggots and people trying to sign me up for shit acknowledge my EXISTANCE and these stupid cunts who never will have to put in a single iota of effort into getting a man think we'd HATE IT if the opposite sex gave us attention in the street?

I fucking hate women

>write "Fuck me" on my chest
>every just assumes I'm suicidal

What show is this from?

>a girl smiling at me made my entire day

That's pretty sad bro. Have you tried hitting the weights and taking showers?

Actually last week I was sitting on the bus and a girl who was sitting near me got up and sat down next to me to say hello and ask me how I was doing before going back to her seat. She was cute but missing a lot of teeth so I assume she was a meth-head, still she didn't ask for money or anything so I guess my point is that taking the bus sucks ass and I don't like being approached by people.

why does my soul hurt

once I was waiting for my mum outside a shop and a girl yelled at me from across the street OI! MY MATE FANCIES YOU! and it made me so uncomfortable I had to go and hide inside the shop until their bus came

>I had a girl smile at me a few weeks ago and it literally made my entire fucking day
>I fucking hate women

male logic

they do if they're fat and ugly

She was literally insane and in the last season she got murdered by one of her friends that she fucked over.

youtube.com/watch?v=wdt8XhCheW4&index=50&list=PLujiz1ir3ISS-yOhyaTUkUdmJ91N4ANhq

>Filename
The L word.

I got literal cancer from these

Was once offered a blowjob by a bartender in a gay club
Or he wanted me to blow him. He just made a "dick in mouth" gesture so it wasn't totally clear.
Still took it as a compliment though.

>only women get to have illogical feelings

woof woof
bark bark
can't see a nigga in the dark dark

where is this from?

Can someone post the response pic with the Czech president dude?

Reminds me of this 2bh

Sure, but let's not pretend it's on their terms or part of their psychology. They turn to other fat lonely women cause no one else will pay attention to them.

This woman should be found and shot.

He could've just been fucking with you. I don't know, I don't trust people easily.

Nothing. She's just making sure people vote for Donaldo Trumpez.

>being this fucking salty

Is this what happens when Feminists encounter conflicting opinions.

>"""nice""" guys think being nice to a girl means they owe them sex
>prudes think a girl having sex means she's a worthless human being
>most guys judge girls based on their appearance

Jeez, women are fucking bitches.