Le grande nation

le grande nation

Yea, that's what happens when you've got a colonial empi...whatever, you don't know these two words.

that's just utterly sad, this comment just depressed me.

Because krauts' colonial empire was even more pathetic than the Belgian colonial Empire or because we're infested with niggers?

I am a Greek

the second one. The first one is laughable at least: even we got a nicer empire than the krauts.

subhuman shitskin country
france is filled with shitskins

i'm glad being a white rich man not living in Paris

Spanish Empire was impressive af, lad

What a funny coincidence : I'm a pure Macedonian :^)

My friend ws in Paris a month ago, and she said it was fucking gorgeous. You sissies don't even understand that you live in a first world country and you still complain. Your problems are mostly a meme. Of course France have problems like high unemployment and shitty economy but they can be solved. All this butthurt about blacks and arabs is retarded, French Arabs, for example, are way more French, than Arabs, and even Tunisia (I was there) is way closer to France than to other Arabs (I was in Egypt too). Only 20% of Muslims in France are practicing Muslims, also France have always been about melting pot and not a multiculturalism so they manage all this pretty well. If they fix their economy they could be better than Germany.

You clearly don't live near fucking maghrebis/arabs/whatever those faggots want us to call them

>Barbès=Paris

The problem isn't arabs it's niggers

Yes obviously the Algerian family that has been here for 50 years is much better than the Somalian who came yesterday. But at this rate even arabs will get replaced by niggers.

Sure France is a good 1st world country. FOR NOW. Measures have to be taken before it stops being that way, no one is complaining about the present we just want a not-shit future.

>the problem isn't arabs

Hello Mohamerde! Having a good day?

Real Arabs are Egyptians for example. Your Arabs are closer to Frenchman than to Arabs.

Yep an excellent one mamadou mbala-mbala what about you

When IS makes nasheeds in your language with native speakers, you know it's bad.

>mamadou mbala-mbala
You think so, terrorist?

Those fucking mag*reshit are probably closer to us than let's say, Saudis, Egyptians or Syrians, but I won't allow you to tell me we're close in any fucking way.

Black people are either Christians or if they're Muslims they are less religious than Arabs. You should support Black Christians incoming to oppose Islam.
t. Sup Forums

>evil looking scrawny pale vampire hands
oh ok excuse me for thinking you were a nigger david ben soussan my friend

Ou est le francofil ?

This is my briton side, Ali...

Lol, they make nasheeds even in Chinese.
>le denial
No, seriously, you have influenced them that heavy you don't even realize. When you see fucking Tunisians eating croissant with coffee in a morning, people watching TV in French and so. I understand it's difficult to understand it from the inside but it can be easily seen from the outside.

not him but it's you who are only starting to see the subtleties of the matter actually
maghrebis in their country, especially the upper class you must have met in those tourist areas, is good and frenchified no question about it
same for the ones of those who come here have a good job and integrate, in fact those are pretty open to voting fn a lot of the time

now go and meet the france-raised arabs in the ghettos, it's a completely different culture and it's closer to american blacks than anything else

Yes, one. They've made one in english too.
They've made five or something in French.

Oh, you're just talking about culture?

It's because people in ghettos worldwide are close to each other. People living in ghettos in Russia also act the same way to American ghetto blacks.
I can give you an example from Russia. Kazakhs, despite being Asians and Muslims, are way closer to Russians than to, say, uygurs, because they are heavily influenced with Russian culture. And I bet Arabs whose family have been living in France for the last 50 years are closer to frogs than to any other people in a planet.

Yes. Of course many Arabs in France are poorfags who are prone to crimes, but they aren't that different culturally, it's a matter of a social class.

Oh, trust me, arabs in France are as bad as niggers in american ghettos.

Not yet

Yes i don't disagree. Now even when you see things this way there are issues.

The ghettos are multiplying and so is their population. Blacks are replacing arabs too.

I don't see how cultural proximity with a share of the maghrebis negates the identity and demographic issues of the country. If anything it puts assimilation back on the table and it goes to show 1. that our older assimilation policies were better 2. that assimilation is necessary for a minority to function properly within the country