I know I should have enjoyed this clown's meltdown, but I got enraged instead...

I know I should have enjoyed this clown's meltdown, but I got enraged instead. How can someone spew so much BS with a straight face?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oMJvbP3yzMk
unblockvideos.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Link to meltdown?

youtube.com/watch?v=oMJvbP3yzMk
If you're in a country where it's blocked like I am just go to unblockvideos.com and paste the address.

Bump

Bill is based and if you watched his show you'd probably agree w/ a lot of what he says. Anti-PC stuff, Anti-Islam, dems needing balls. It's an epic circle jerk to feel included here, I know, but it's ok to step outside your hugbox sometimes ;)

Why no actual meltdown? You lied to me user.

I don't think he had a meltdown. He seemed to have had the most rational response of any of the liberal commentators I saw.

He has good points sometimes, but most of the time it is standard liberal drivel.

>How can someone spew so much BS with a straight face?

perhaps that something you should ask yourself

>implying pot and suicide will be required to cope with Trump
>claiming they won the election
>not having a meltdown
pick one

Not a meltdown by any stretch of the imagination.

Because he's a (((born liar)))

How come these shows always act like everything is going down hill and shit but yet America is literally the best country to be in no matter what shitty president we have.

>muh health care
>muh free college
>muh free money
>muh entitlement to have tax payers paying my bills

Why are liberals so fucking retarded?

Indeed. I was specially enraged when he claimed conservatives are the ones in an echo chamber. They are so full of themselves they don't realize their echo chamber of loud, tiny minorities is what lost them the election.
Even more outrageous when he went
>muh racism
when Trump couldn't have won without a sizable amount of voters who voted for Obama at least once.
Doesn't surprise me tbqh.

IKR

How can you be so fucking dumb?

>Sup Forumsfags 'won' the election
>still playing the victim card
Literally having your cake and eating it

because mommy pays for everything for him
he probably hasn't left the house in a month and the worst he gets is diarrhea from eating too much pizza too quickly

kek, i always think anybody paying attention to this dumb asses and their threats are wasting their time.

Amy schumer is a fat whale who is rich as fuck. She isnt going anywhere.

so you were triggered?

So salty....I actually live by myself and have been for about 4 years. I just went to college and got a USEFUL degree in computer networking and i found a job and worked my ass off like a normal human being.

I didnt ask for handouts I just took care of myself, thats problem with kids now a days, they hate the idea of work and putting in effort.

No liberal but I really don't understand what you Americans have against proper health care. Healthcare should be a public service included in your taxes. Apparently you guys have to pay for an ambulance ride? That's absurd to me.

You don't pay for the cuffs on a guy that robbed you, right? Or his cell for that matter? Do you hand over a couple off dollar bills before the firemen will save your burning house?

It's unbelievable how dumb you are. It's like a kid showing off to his parents after he did some minor thing.

The alt-cucks are proving to be more autistic than SJW.

Ehh i watched the clip of bill burr on bill maher's show and maher asked burr a question about heckling burr responds "you just tell em to shut the fuck up, audience laughs, maher gets pretty smug "sweetheart nobody does that more than me" wtf kind of a response is that? he as a host is just uncharismatic and a bit of a prick too.

im honestly for it but i mean, in america we have so many horribly poor and complacent people and they will leech off the system and never push themselves to actually move forward.

That doesnt work, it only bring in a bigger hole for people to sit in and leech.

Im not against it, i just dont think it will work as an absolutely free idea.

>computer networking
>worked my ass off

theres too much human garbage here for it to be free. period.

>what is CCNA
>what is 2 years of just studying for 1 certification

Don't act like you shit, if you truly believe anything you are saying you are the problem and i feel sorry for you.

see

Noice

>uk
>top

bong here and I seriously doubt this, the NHS is incredibly underfunded

>needing to go to college for CCNA

you fucked up
or youre just lying

Did i say that? Reading comprehension, my boy.

>>what is 2 years of just studying for 1 certification
A minuscule amount of time you have no reason to be bragging about.

>Spews facts

>Claims speaking B.S. because muh feels

Hmmmm

This.

>being poor

yuck. enjoy competing with third worlders

>getting angry at the disinfo shills who pretend to inform is playing the victim card

It says on the chart it takes into account access and equity, the only thing you have to pay for is dental and prescriptions and even then its only if you have a job.

Sure thing bruh

>bragging on Sup Forums
>bragging about spending two years doing fuck all to get a certificate
Truly impressive. I should look up to you.

>Bill Moor
>meltdown

He literally melts down every single time he's been on air. He is a perpetual fucking meltdown.

>facts
One of the few leftists I've seen spewing facts this election is Michael Moore. But they ignore him and try to suppress him because his message requires them to admit they were wrong.

lol good goy rationalization

You think Europe doesn't have human garbage?

I don't know what you were watching, but there's no meltdown here.

In fact, you missed the most infuriating part of the video: the part where Bill (accurately and correctly) expresses how tired your average, ordinary, everyday white guy is of hearing how easy they have it and how they should check their privilege, and then this bitch responds by saying
>So the problem with American politics is we don't cater enough to white men?

Which is not even CLOSE to the point Bill was making. Then when Bill responds that this is not what he said, she doubles down by saying that yes, this is literally what he just said, when it wasn't at all.

I've probably seen that video 5 or 6 times now, and that part always fills me with rage. She only heard what she wanted to hear and didn't even try to understand what he was saying

>Be retarded hick

>Loses high paying low skilled job

>Be given fifty different federal programs to help retrain or start a business

>Does none of it

>Works at Wal-Mart

>Shart the Mart

>Listen to Donald Trump

>We wuz paid high wages with no education and shit

>Votes Donald Trump

>Four to Eight Years later, still working at Wal-Mart

hes a loser. his way of being funny is being arrogantly authoritative when hes not that smart enough to have that license.

also is there another link to this meltdown??

>alt right cucks hating liberals so much
>still watch and follow their shit all the time just so they can triggered themselves
what the fuck is this stupid shit
do you also have blacked.com video playing continuously 24/7 in your room?

I will not watch his show, but judging by the rest of the leftist late night hosts, he's probably doubling down on identity politics.
Let them do it.
This is what's ruining them all over the world.

>disinfo shills who pretend to inform
Same can be said for Sup Forumsfags but this isn't their time to whine and rage and yet they still do

Wanting more dindus to have free money to have kids to suck more of the governments teets.

SOUNDS GREAT!

>Gets mad at how uneducated people are
>Can't name the last book he read of any substance
>Says he has no time to read anything

Bill Maher is lovely.

Because they are pathetic cucks who rather stay angry 24/7 than do anything constructive with their lives.

>alt right cucks
I'm neither a cuck nor an alt rightist.
>still watch and follow their shit all the time just so they can triggered themselves
I decided to watch it for the schadenfreude but got disgusted at how they lie to the people. To make things worse, a sizeable chunk of you burgers watch these programs and form your opinions from them.

maher's "muh russia, muh fake emails, muh evil republicans" meltdown was nice but current year man blowing up the current year was better

The same people that say this shit will defend DeShawn O'Gangbanger to their dying breath

So what you're saying is the highlight of your day involves watching people you hate. Hmmmm

>I'll gladly be fucked in the ass by (((big pharma))) if it means the darkies suffer too

cuck

>Americans dying of cancer because they can't afford the medicine
>Americans going into ludicrous debt to remedy a cough
>Americans suffering from obesity refusing ambulance rides while having a heart attack

I mean, sure, you got some people taking advantage of the free healthcare but the American people would benefit greatly.

kek, saved
And I agree, for all I hate the time telling liberal faggot, I enjoyed his meltdown.
>the highlight of your day
Nice projection cuck.
>implying obamacare doesn't do more harm than good
Good goy.

Yet here is Sup Forums defending the white version of dindu.

When did I ever defend obamacare?

Fuck man that was a good reason to vote for Trump.

>Gets angry

>Calls you a cuck

Like fucking clockwork

We have 300 million people living here and we're almost $20 trillion dollars in debt.

This was much more tolerable than that insufferable faggot John Oliver.

Maher's obviously deluded, but he is funny and good-natured. I just can't bring myself to get angry.

That smug little faggot Oliver, though. I was enraged for two solid days.

Non American healthcare is basically a welfare project of American healthcare, all the meds, research and equipment are American and paid by the American people while the rest of the world doesnt spend a penny and reaps all the technological advances that the American people give them.
The least non Americans could do is be thankful but nope we have to be smug assholes about it.
Regards, non American doctor.

>facts
>"russia hacked emails of just one side"
wew lad

>Americans suffering from obesity refusing ambulance rides while having a heart attack

KEK, maybe they shouldn't be eating bricks of cheese all day. Death should e swift for the fat asses.

shes an MTV employee, and a woman, shes basically a professional victim, she acts like she doesn't have privilege herself, just because shes a woman, despite the fact that shes white too.

Bill's point simply was, perhaps you should stop ostracizing 70% of the country which is made up of white people, in case they decide to not vote for you because of it, kind of hurts when the majority of the country is being cast aside for muh political correctness which is basically just thinly veiled fascism at this point

I watched this shit when it came on, and this stupid cunt was the most obnoxious part of the show, the rest of it was pretty decent, even though john legend came on and chimped out, he still made a point while doing it, this chick had no fucking purpose being on the show though.

I only watched the intro and it was pretty lame

>ignore everything the election was actually about
>dude muh trees and global warming n shit

Comparing a country with 45 MILLION FUCKING NIGGERS AND TENS OF MILLIONS OF SPICS ON WELFARE

Our niggers alone are greater than the entire population of Scandinavia. 1/3rd of them go to prison, and they take tens of billions alone per year to patch up from all the shootings and violence they cause.

That's flat-out wrong. France is routinely rated at the top spot by the WHO. I have no doubt that once cost is factored into the evaluation the US falls to the bottom, but in terms of outcome, there's not much difference in quality among any of the wealthy nations. The notion that the US has an infant mortality rate substantially higher than the UK's is comic.

>oh you meant nigger infant mortality
>well have a diet not based primarily on kool aid and fried chicken and get back to me

I don't understand Sup Forums and Sup Forums, why are you people so polarized in your political ideals? It seems really weird coming from someone that doesn't care at all about politics, it seems so strange.

I go on both boards and I browse Sup Forums and it's basically anti-Sup Forums and everything is the complete opposite here with all the liberals and a handful of people from Sup Forums arguing. There's never any sort of common ground on anything.

>it's a thinly veiled Sup Forums thread episode
i wish this board would just die

>health care should be free for everyone everywhere in America

So let's get this straight, tax payers should pay a tax that goes to medd for a woman with 8 kids no father and is on welfare....fuck that, i didn't that mistake, she did.

I'm watching it right now, I don't like that they're not talking about how Hillary was a terrible candidate with a terrible track record, and how that was essential to getting trump elected.

Also it's ironic they talk about republican conspiracy theories, yet they blindly follow the conspiracy theory of russia hacking the democratic party emails, and the election being rigged in favor of trump.

>whites being displaced by (((free trade))) scams and horde migration are dindus

>he says this as Obamacare doesn't even cover a fucking percocet
Stay cucked
Nice damage control
kek
>mfw
you have to go back, I'm not even mad

(You)

All you rednecks and """"""""white""""""""" people want are fucking obsolete jobs that can be done better and cheaper by offshore labor or robots. Retrain and get a different job you lazy assholes.

>with all the liberals
The fuck are you talking about? Everywhere on Sup Forums it's a majority conservative.

Now the insult is valid
You lost.
Turns out reddit upvotes don't overwrite votes.

I experienced the opposite thing, as Oliver was so over the top I enjoyed it. Him blowing up the current year was pure kino and felt like another manifestation of kek.

I like that Maher is firm on some points. He criticizes people protesting. He certainly is more coherent than most liberal pundits.

>Thinks a reddit reaction meme makes insult valid

Oh, and you don't have a reddit account too you cuck?

>Nice damage control
lol?

Do you honestly think that Obamacare = single-payer? It's just the shit private-centric system with a bandaid on it.

yeah I like bill maher and I don't buy into that conspiracy theory propaganda, I enjoy his show because I like him as a comedian, but you got to learn how to properly vet information because all political commentators have to be taken with a grain of salt just generally speaking.

That said, I did like that they actually talked about how Trump is actually a third party candidate that used the republican party as a host body to get elected, because if you go over some of his policies, not alot of them are truly inline with conservative views, proven by how he is now backing off the wall idea and saying he likes parts of obamacare.

Of course republicans don't care about this, they don't REALLY care about policy, what they care about is getting their guy in the white house, its like a sport to them, they only care that the democrats lose, not what happens afterwards, especially true considering some of the early looks at his policies are saying the tax breaks will only affect people above the 400k income line, which is hilarious as that will only fuck poor people and that is probably one of the leading things that got him elected, besides hillary being trash.

Another hilarious thing is, even at its base level, how exactly are you going to do all the things he promised while still giving tax cuts to everyone? He will put us trillions of dollars in debt, but like I said, the conservatives don't care, its just a sport to them.

OP here, I did the same.

>Kids are a mistake
I don't understand this logic by conservatives. They are pro-life and feel that you can't just kill something so precious, but then they'll say that they need to be 'punished' and then believe that kids deserve to had poor health because they don't want to have a slightly higher tax, even though it's nothing compared to what everybody pays for health insurance.

>Oh, and you don't have a reddit account too you cuck?
I don't. Why would I?

>conservative
not on this board, idk if most of them are shitposters or not though.

Sup Forums isn't very conservative. Film has always been a medium with a strong progressive presence, for whatever reasons. There's many films with conservative morals, but they're somewhat harder to pull off.

You're enraged because you know he's right and you have no defense.

NOT Sup Forums RELATED MODS DELETE THIS FUCKING POL SHITBPOSTING BULLSHIT IM SICK OF SEEING POLITICS ON TV TV IS FOR TV AND MOVIES THIS IS NOT TV RELATED

The intelligent posters of this thread for lurkers.

It's not just polarization, it's that these hosts pass made up bullshit as fact all the time and the people swallow it hook, line and sinker.

To shitpost obviously.

Maher is all right, I also watch him every now and then. I disagree sometimes, I even think he's plain wrong on some things like the russian hacker bs, but he's generally fair, like when he scolds the "not my president" protesters, or when he has people on his show who have completely opposed viewpoints and he has good debates with them.

Shut the fuck up you little baby.