Grown men and women who watch Disney movies

Grown men and women who watch Disney movies.

Justify your existence.

They're fun and enjoyable.

Please tell me, faggot, why you have an issue with people enjoying a little harmless entertainment now and then? Do you crawl into theaters and molest children? Do you cry as you shoot up marijuana in a hotel bathroom? Do you kill yourself while Le Faggot French Film plays on your phone in the background? The answer is yes.

I'm a little girl silly

I sexually gratify your wife.

Frozen is white and redpilled

I don't need to pretend to be an adult because I am one, so I can enjoy whatever I like.

Because I like them faggot. The people who produce these films love animation and the man behind this shit Walt Disbey himself loved animation and made his own animation studio to spread his love of animation to the world.

but i like them.

my favourite Disney Movies

1. Aladdin
2. Lion King
3. Frozen

come at me bro

I have kids, justify your existence

You make entertainment choices based on your extremely niche political leanings?

Fuck that's even more sad than being a man-child that watches this dreck.

>Self-important professional DVD player and macaroni and cheese chef incoming

>come at me bro

Your choice of meme is not unlike your choice of movies.

Stop saying "animation"

It's not pretending it be an adult. It's naturally maturing into one and shedding the husk of you that enjoyed superficial and simplistic entertainment. You're in a state of arrested development in my opinion.

Be more unfunny. I don't think you can.

In the case of Frozen in particular it was a good musical by Broadway standards in terms of characters, plot pacing, structure, and catchy songs. I'm a sap for a Broadway-style musical so I found that aspect alone incredibly enjoyable.

Sorry man. I forgot to give a pass for gay guys. Clearly you're exempt.

My gf has autism, Its a movie that she likes, so i enjoy it with her.

Dont see the problem really, its a cartoon movie but it is literally the best disney princess movie in the last decade.

Animation.

I ain't even mad

I watch them with my girlfriend while we're cuddling in bed. She smiles, she hugs me, she hums along with the singing. Sometimes we fall asleep in each other's arms, sometimes we kiss each other goodnight after the movie, and sometimes we make love.

She tells me she loves me, I tell her I love her.

But don't you wish you could watch Network and then fuck her in the ass instead?

I'm not even huge into the movies, but the theme parks are so god-tier it justifies the hype surrounding the movies

I enjoy watching them and don't give a shit what assmad weebs on an anonymous Peruvian shadow-puppet forum think of my taste in movies.

user makes a good case.

hot cartoon chicks.

Do ghibli films count as disney?

I mean good for you and all, but the fact that you even made this post somewhat negates your case. If you REALLY didn't care, you wouldn't have posted this.

taking my 7 yr old back to disneyworld in a month

enjoy watching all things through his eyes

i'm 58 and it keeps me from falling off a cynical cliff

Aight

I would say no. With ghibli, there's a complexity and artistry than Disney could not match even if they paid their slave Korean animators extra.

Watched it to see what's it about. Pretty meh, I'm not that much into songs, Tangled did the whole thing better.

I really don't understand why people watch this non-sense past the age of 15. They are ridiculously simplistic and cliched and push their sickly sweet optimistic worldview down your throat.
Then again I have disliked since I can remember, so maybe I just can't understand the point.

*disliked them

I would add that it includes all childrens television. I never had time for it.

>They are ridiculously simplistic and cliched

whatever you say champ

Biggest cutie incoming.

>If you REALLY didn't care, you wouldn't have posted this.
Not necessarily.

it's like someone is insulting you and you walk away. "if YOU REALLY didn't care, you wouldn't walk away".

No. Different.

You could have metaphorically walked away by just internally calling me an asshole and not said anything. Your feeling compelled to post your banal sentiments means there's an insecure part of you that knows I'm right that watching Disney shlock after age 14 is a refusal to grow up.

I watch them with my child

But, if you'd really grown up you'd realise it's fine to like Disney movies when you're and adult as you've got nobody to prove yourself to, senpai.

Yea, okay.
*walks away*

Not buying it

That's ok, as I'm not selling it. It's an objective fact.

>58
>with a 7 year old
>having to deal with a teenager in your late 60s
>mfw
holy fuck. and i feel old as a 35 year old with a 2 year old.

also, disney movies are awesome, op can suck a dick

An objective fact? As opposed to a subjective fact? I need answers. You weren't very clear.

If only I was the original user.

>>having to deal with a teenager in your late 60s

i don't have to deal
i'm old and wise

>holy fuck. and i feel old as a 35 year old with a 2 year old.

and you will be too
enjoy

I like to use them as a basis for spreading homosexual propaganda to impressionable youths via the internet.

Doing God's work user.

>extremely niche

Yeah man so niche with the president-elect of the US and all that

Back to the safe space saltmines shitlib leftycuck

I voted.. for... him...

Good storytelling, great songwriting/audio production (big reason for me, i'm a sound engineer/musician), comfy, comfortable enough with my sexuality to not restrict my entertainment, happy endings, plus they're fun.

I'm gay.

Prove me wrong.

>comfortable enough with my sexuality to not restrict my entertainment

Why do people say things like this? You saying that automatically makes me question your sexuality dude.

okay.

DON'T suck my dick.

Just testing you.

The only way I'll watch Disney as an adult is with a head full of LSD.

I mean, I'll watch them for the animation because I'm an animator myself and it's interesting see other people's work. But I don't go out of my way to see every Disney movie under the sun or anything.

I watched them with my girlfriend

;_;

You're better off

>mlp justifications

Video and audio quality is top notch

d..don't test me user

whip it out and I'll be forced to swallow your gravy

>Yeah this Katy Perry album is shit, but just listen to that high fidelity!

I'm a cum on the tits man. Unless you feel like getting implants, you're not getting any of this white snake.