Why?

Wat?

will be doing that again in 2 weeks

why not?

I take a bus back home to washington

Same as everyday

>get shot

>Catches fire
Seriously this heat wave is ridiculous. After the bountiful rain season we get the sun sucking it all right back up. I'm starting to think the Californian weather God's are capricious and are just toying with us now.

Califag here. I recommend suicide, it's the quickest and easiest way to get out of this circle of Hell.

drive right a little bit and live in the infinitely superior state of Arizona

>I was never a teenager in the suburbs of southern California
Such feels

Why do Americans hate California?
Also how many of you got shot during this thread?

I eat breakfast, walk to the light rail station and take a comfy commute to my university. Then once I exit the suburbs I put on my Chad persona since Californians can immediately smell your betaness and treat you like the pathetic virgin you are. Especially women.

The first reason is that America has been afflicted with an air of hyper-partisanism where people who disagree with you politically are to be hated. This site is right leaning and is particularly filled with people from Dixie who are the most viciously partisan of them all,which means hatred will be directed towards the most prominent left leaning state. California is that left leaning state though its mostly purple but that is enough to earn the eternal hatred of a large portion of Americans.

The second factor is that people internalized the stereotypes about Hollywood and the Bay Area and think the whole state is Hollywood or the Bay.

leave

New jersey is California of the east , so it wont feel that different

>the whole state is Hollywood or the Bay

it is

what's so bad in being californian?
and why i see some thing that can't be sold in california? like, we have a lawn mover and there's wrote "not for sale in california"
like wtf, they're selling these lawn movers in fucking RUSSIA but don't want to sell them in california

>and why i see some thing that can't be sold in california? like, we have a lawn mover and there's wrote "not for sale in california"
>like wtf, they're selling these lawn movers in fucking RUSSIA but don't want to sell them in california

Our product environmental regulations are incredibly strict owing to the fact that our environment is fragile to the point where we can't afford to get lazy. This is particularly strong in terms of emissions standards. We have some of the strictest in the world because if we don't pretty much all of Southern California becomes a smog nightmare.

Bump because i wan steal hear about california people lore

>california people lore
What kind of lore are you looking for? I'm willing to give a lore dump.

You know separatist lore ,chicano lore ,goldiggers

At least you're good for something.

>chicano lore
Well start off here though I'm going to strip a lot of things down for the sake of time.

You know those /chi/s who say "We didn't cross the border, the border crossed us"? Well they are not entirely wrong. The Californios were the descendants of original Spanish colonists, and Mexicans who lived in California. Although a much looser definition includes naturalized Mexican citizens, Christianized Indians and people who married into a Californio family. Most of them had received land as a result of Spanish royal land grants which were given as an attempt to encourage migration. They mostly involved themselves in an economy built around cattle ranching and shepherding the products of which were used to trade for other vital goods and luxuries with the ocean traders who moved up and down the California coast. The land was mostly worked by christianized indians, especially after the secularization of the Mission system which left their indian population to return to their pre-mission lifestyle or find work among the ranchos. They were pretty much Texans only not autistic. Life was pretty much the same from first Spanish settlements to the end of Mexican rule.

Then the eternal Anglo appeared.

Cont.
Americans were not a new sight in Calfornia. They composed a many of the coastal traders who provided California with goods. Additionally many Americans had come to the area in search of a better life, yet they would begin to pull the same shit that they pulled in Texas. They claimed that their rights were not being respected and that the Mexican government was oppressive and had initiated what is known as the Bear Flag Revolt. Although the Californios were not entirely against it because California was always the odd man out. The revolt succeeded and soon the State was annexed by the U.S. as a part of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo. This was where things went to shit for our Californio friends.

It is no secret that Americans are racist as fuck, and they were even more so back in the 1800s. While the treaty had a provision in which the U.S. promised to honor the Spanish/Mexican land grants they did not really give a shit about it had no means to enforce it. As anglos came rushing into the state the existing Californio population simply became "goddamned mexicans" and became the object of anglo racism. They were often chased off of their land by anglo settlers and were not given even remotely the same protection by the courts with many getting lynched. They became minorities in their own land much the same way indians were and at one point they were placed on the same position on the societal ladder as black americans which if you know history, means they were not in for a good time. Over time htey were forced to Americanize or be kicked around, and so a culture died.

Being removed from wider Mexican society, they practically existed as a nation in their own right, but over time their national identity was eroded by Americans into just being /chi/. In all around 500,000 Californians are descended from the original Californios.

I know this lore was a bit rushed but if there are any holes or questions, I can try to elaborate.

99% of your "environmental" standards exist because of economic protectionism and corruption in state government.

So let's settle this once and for all. Choose one:

>California
>Baja California
>Baja California Sur

It wasn't so much Americans complaining, it was European immigrants to Mexico. The Mexican government lured them in with what basically amounted to their own spin on "40 acres and a mile" and then shipped them off to the inhospitable frontier to form a human shield against the Indians that were constantly wrecking their shit.

Also, the landed Mexicans in California were almost entirely Peninsulares (ie. yuros) and the US government honored their word to respect their land grants.

California > Baja Sur >>> Baja

I have no money or passport on me, so I have no way to get home. I guess my only option is to find the nearest police department and tell them I've entered the U.S illegaly and ask them to deport me home.

nigga u dumb

Normies in America love it. All the main stream teens dream of moving there. California clothes and merchandise with that dumb bear are commonly seen. Americans here hate it with justful cause.

Unlike you José I do not want to live in America

>Reddit filename
>doesn't address real reasons why calishita is terrible.

Greatest place on earth.

I did my undergrad there. Gonna do my masters there also.

nigga u dumb

I hate the US too, I'm just trolling with you.

California is shit because
-Stealing water
-Mostly brown now
-Tax shithole
-Liberal propaganda center of the planet
-Always on fire
-Earthquakes
-Blackouts
-High crime
-rampant homeless problem
-regulations off the ass
-Californians who are trying to escape the shithole go to other states and then try to make the new host state like commiefornicate, literally like a plague of locusts
-The most smug state, calls everyone else a fly over state.

Now for the good
-good nightlife
-beautiful scenery

Is it easy to get laid in California?

>It wasn't so much Americans complaining, it was European immigrants to Mexico. The Mexican government lured them in with what basically amounted to their own spin on "40 acres and a mile" and then shipped them off to the inhospitable frontier to form a human shield against the Indians that were constantly wrecking their shit.

I can see that. My textbook was a little bit sparse on the reasons for the Bearflag Revolt, only covering the war itself and the immediate aftermath. Do you know how Mexicans in California felt about it?

>Also, the landed Mexicans in California were almost entirely Peninsulares (ie. yuros) and the US government honored their word to respect their land grants.
I think the conditions for Californios post annexation varied. The whiter they were the more easily they were accepted into american society. The darker skinned ones who may or may not have had land were pretty fucked.

This guy gets it. Northern California is full of natural beauty

and (pot-growing) rednecks

They'd just send you to the swedish consulates in Frisco or SD.

>Do you know how Mexicans in California felt about it?
Considering that 95% of them decided to stay and become American cirizens, I'd say that most of them didn't harbor especially patriotic sentiment.

>I think the conditions for Californios post annexation varied. The whiter they were the more easily they were accepted into american society. The darker skinned ones who may or may not have had land were pretty fucked.
Like they weren't fucked before? The Mexicans had a literal caste system at this point.

>-Stealing water
Citation needed

>-Liberal propaganda center of the planet
Funny how the big papers people cite as liberal propagandize aren't even Californian (Washington Post, New York Times). All we really have as far as extreme leftism is Berkley.

>-High crime
Not particularly unique in this aspect. Were around the same as Texas for homicides.

>-rampant homeless problem
A lot of those are people who migrated from other states to take advantage of our generosity. Maybe the other states should have enough loyalty to their own people to take care of them.

>-regulations off the ass
read>-Californians who are trying to escape the shithole go to other states and then try to make the new host state like commiefornicate, literally like a plague of locusts
We had to deal with you parasites coming into our state for decades and now that you get a bit of backwash you turn into whiny bitches.

>-The most smug state, calls everyone else a fly over state.
Then how come we always get threads about red states bitching about California, and not the other way around. For such a self important state we don't seem to talk about ourselves all that much. Also you people love to say that California thinks they are better than everyone else but when one of your main complaints is ">-Mostly brown now" I cant help but think its you who needs to become more humble.

>Like they weren't fucked before? The Mexicans had a literal caste system at this point.
True, and I will say that the Chinese soaked up most of the racism while Blacks, and Mexicans were able to avoid the main brunt of it (until more people from Dixie started coming in). The main problems for them mostly stemmed from miners who were pretty much constantly starting shit with everyone and not necessarily the government.

>Hollywood isn't the most powerful propaganda machine ever

Top goy.

I move to a better part of the US.

You guys have lots of other regulations excluding envienromental ones.

Immediately move as far north as possible since I'd rather live with Americans in America than in little Mexico

>>Hollywood isn't the most powerful propaganda machine ever
>Top goy.
I should have known that the "California is a liberal propaganda machine" thing was just Sup Forums level bullshit.

>Holy shit! This TV show has a black character, this means that the Jews are trying to steal all of our shekels!

The only regulations I have any particular problem with are the gun ones. I don't even give a shit about guns and I think the laws are ridiculous. It seems like every time we are about to vote on gun control, somebody shoots up a workplace or kills a petty criminal cause they think they are Jack Bauer or some shit, so people get scared and regulations get tighter.