ac.qq.com/event/cartoon2016/index.html

>Chinese Manga:
ac.qq.com/
u17.com/

>Online Novels
qidian.com/

Chinese Music coming soon™

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/20/world/asia/china-cia-spies-espionage.amp.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SBsvzKshKCw
youtube.com/watch?v=hIt4_51CSVE
youtube.com/watch?v=tWJ_GTP-oH0
youtube.com/watch?v=S7A1962qpwM
youtube.com/watch?v=mwAGw92RHQc
youtube.com/watch?v=HK2lNuiD7gM
youtube.com/watch?v=_Efb1DAeA34
youtube.com/watch?v=7Fl8nTUa3zo
youtube.com/watch?v=yVCzwnhKZSE
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/23/world/asia/taiwan-china-united-nations-un.html
asianfullsets.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=rnDfdgp5sBI
youtube.com/watch?v=kDcKXzZv8Tg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you know it's time for a new thread when Peru posts that video :^)

>island dwarves wasn't a meme

desu in my experience this disgust for mainland Chinese seems to be a common trend across practically all the non-mainland Chinese communities.

Including Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, and here in Malaysia too, all the Chinese seem to consider the mainlanders to be uncultured barbaric scum.

is it worth adding wenku8 to the OP? Or do Taiwanese translations of Japanese light novels not count as Chinese

midgets*

I am only 6'1" because of my anglo subhuman blood. Would probably be 7'3" if not for the yamato masterrace contribution.

China
Republic of?

What's hilarious is that overseas Chinese were considered subhumans in the USA until the 1960's when we got rid of the Chinese Exclusion Act.

Soon enough when the mainlanders are developed, overseas Chinese won't have anyone to blame but themselves.

how much would you invest in order to get a korean gf?

that's okay, USA born Chinese are all bananas anyway

1500 won

Mmmm maybe 60-70%.

About 30% are very chinese and very proud of their ethnicity. 30% are inbetwen and respect both Chineseness and the USA. 40% are straight up self-hating cuckolds like HK and Taiwanese.

Oh. FoBs are generally the first or second group.

America is very good at assimilation. We tend to ostracize outsiders. Used to burn their shops down and kill them, so progress hehehe

google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/20/world/asia/china-cia-spies-espionage.amp.html

Still the story of the year for me lmao

>WASHINGTON — The Chinese government systematically dismantled C.I.A. spying operations in the country starting in 2010, killing or imprisoning more than a dozen sources over two years and crippling intelligence gathering there for years afterward.

>Current and former American officials described the intelligence breach as one of the worst in decades. It set off a scramble in Washington’s intelligence and law enforcement agencies to contain the fallout, but investigators were bitterly divided over the cause. Some were convinced that a mole within the C.I.A. had betrayed the United States. Others believed that the Chinese had hacked the covert system the C.I.A. used to communicate with its foreign sources. Years later, that debate remains unresolved.

>w-we don't need internet security forced to protect ourselves from our enemies!
>USA would never put hundreds of agents in our country!
>our security measures are only used for propaganda and media control!

Not saying I agree with China's retarded censorship, but your government knows what it is doing.

>today i went for karaoke
>the category goes as follow
>男歌手 女歌手 组合
>中国大陆 台湾 香港
>lets look into the *real china*
>all the super-emphasized 翘舌音 and characteristic notherner slurring. eww
>lol nope
>back to cantopop and taiwan.
>周杰伦 王力宏 林俊杰 萧敬腾 杨宗纬 飞儿乐团 神木与瞳 五月天 SHE 张学友 陈奕迅 张智霖 张国荣 ...

why is china such a shit ?
or can you enlighten me on any moderately gud china singer?

Jackie Chan

>Cai English

党歌 best
东方红
没有共产党就没有新中国
草原上升起不落的太阳
花儿为什么这样红

etc

>SEA and Chinese diaspora have thrived when China was as it's weakest by selling themselves out to the Americans and the Whites
But SEA Chinese diaspora have long thrived off business with China facilitated by cultural and regional connections.
Look up the Bamboo Network.

>翘舌音
those are kind of important, if you keep dropping them like southerners like to do then there are even more homophones and for Mandarin this is a disaster

only 歌唱祖国 is remotely good, which can be countered by 國旗歌
youtube.com/watch?v=SBsvzKshKCw

>internationale youtube.com/watch?v=hIt4_51CSVE
>Warszawianka youtube.com/watch?v=tWJ_GTP-oH0

Chinese' red song is such a blasphemy

more russky awesomeness
>ballad of a soldier youtube.com/watch?v=S7A1962qpwM
>slavianka farewell youtube.com/watch?v=mwAGw92RHQc
>sacred war youtube.com/watch?v=HK2lNuiD7gM
>moscow defenders' march youtube.com/watch?v=_Efb1DAeA34

oh, before i forgot, the 我們的隊伍向太陽
is pretty decent too youtube.com/watch?v=7Fl8nTUa3zo

社会主义好 is the best for its sheer campiness, sing it as seriously as possible for maximum effect

can you read *super emphasized*?

翘舌音-ness is sufficient when the distinction can clearly be made between 翹舌 and 平舌. like taiwanese C-pop.

RIP

youtube.com/watch?v=yVCzwnhKZSE

Mainland "China" doesn't have culture like this anymore

go to china during the autumn festival or the lunar new year

t. Southern Chang

it's like a cheap carnival

it's not even organized just families doing stuff all at once

yeah it's trash
go to taiwan for real culture

Good post user. I believe you are correct based upon the shit mainlanders have to put up with on a daily basis here on Sup Forums. Overseas Chinese won't be superior for much longer. Soon they'll only be able to blame themselves for their own failures.

I hope they continue cucking the fuck out of Taiwan/HK/ASEAN.

I would rather die than go to tw

>t. Yang Wei

I can understand.
Too much culture for a subhuman Zhang to handle.

how can you cuck someone who's already in a comfortable position.

支那ese are living a life soo miserable that they can only project their state-power fetish onto international politics

They also don't have cannibalism and mass opium addictions. =^]
You win one you lose one

Do you think HK or Taiwanese are happy where they are lmao?

I am an American airman.
And I am Greek. =^]

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/23/world/asia/taiwan-china-united-nations-un.html

>Sidelined at the U.N., a Frustrated Taiwan Presses On

Ahhhh yes "frustrated" and "pressing on" are the words of a nation in a comfortable position.

I love it when /sino/ is full of foreign flags and foreigners with no deep understanding of anything but claims to be pro of asia.
This makes it feel more Sup Forums than some educated site. If you need educated discussion, go to university, go read good papers and books, go and meet educated people, not Sup Forums, a trashcan full of losers with tons of time to waste on useless discussion.
We need more foxes though. Too less fox pic here.
Fox
Fox
Fox
Ccp should give rights for yaoguai so i can impregnate fox girl
Cute
Fox
FOXXXXX

all these laowai be like "I loved Chaina thus I know Chaina better than you"

This is why I rarely post.

DEATH TO WHITES
DEATH TO EUROPE
DEATH TO THE WEST

Whites are submissive cucks with inferior and recessive genes

nobody gives a shit
suck me
go be poor somewhere else

You seem awfully frustrated

Recommend any good sites please

asianfullsets.com/

as a half jewish guy from Peru who has been educated in the US and China ,who also has a law degree and has been doing deals with china since 2005 , I think my opinion is kinda relevant when talking about china politics
so I have the following question
who (the fuck) are you?

Sup Forums is a shitty board.

the door is to the left

I am going to /trv/

No good sites in mainland tbqh
When discussion goes into politics these stuff shuts down. Not even a slight joke about jiang.
Japan sites are all quite shit when it comes to discussion too

>tfw people start writing resume as Sup Forums reply
I am Chinese.
Is that good enough to be relevant or do i need to post some resume like you, mr. mountainjew?

Btw no one's opinion is relevant in china or Sup Forums other than some people you see on news.

bad choice

How come Korean is the whitest and Chinese are portrayed as the chinkiest?

Does this finally prove Koreans are whiter than Chinese and Japanese?

t. Korean American troll pretending to be a self-hating Korean female

i heard people in china have an online score and if they say xi is a poopyhead they get -500 CP (chinkpoints) and won't be able to attend university

Now write this bullshit into article and post it to some newspaper
Another firm evidence of western superiority and freedom

good choice

peru? what is your favorite asian country peru?

Here's a quick guide

if you are so smart then why you weren't unable to make a living at your own country, didnt china grew like crazy during the last decades? if you are so smart, why do you need to live and work in a foreign country (japan)?
just saying

if you are so smart why can't you get a korean GF?

hmmm just SAYING

if you are so smart why did you come home UNFUCKED after a year in fudan?
hmnmm JUST sayING

I was born in japan, just saying
It's great to see one who's been studying at us and china to comment on that tbqh, just saying
Couldn't you go to some peruvian schools?
Just saying

Just quoting

Is this you?

>if you are so smart why can't you get a korean GF?
Im on process of getting one
>if you are so smart why did you come home UNFUCKED after a year in fudan?
In fact I have lost my virginity in shanghai with an expensive korean prostitute

why are you always angry? are you still a virgin?are you a white male and still a virgin ? kek
why do you reply to me (a guy from the third world)? Is my life more interesting than your german existence?
just asking

no but this

>a korean prostitute

how will you get one peru? will you flaunt your money around in Seoul peru?will you be a rich baller soon peru? peru?

Crooked 蔡 needs to fuck off to jail with 陳水扁 desu.
Can you believe they released 陳? Fucking unbelievable.

i don't wanna study today
thank god for anki to force me to do something

yeah
"study"

Are you okay?

He really isn't

>still studying
Sup Forums is an 18+ website buddy. Did you ask for your parents's permission to use it?

did you know that there are people so afraid of handwriting they'll come up with excuses as to why it's supposedly useless only to hide their fear

feet

delet dis

post handwriting

>tfw Chinese-American
>tfw in public I talk shit on the CCP and the uncivilized mainland chinks
>tfw in private I want the PLA to go ham and kick all disgusting white men out of Asia

What do, /sino/?

stop hating us

stop being a two-faced little coward

stop living

I was a proud American for a long time, until I realized that white Americans are the most hypocritical people on the planet. There is nothing left to do than smash white supremacy by humbling the last bastion of Western Imperialism.

I'm sorry. I love America and Americans, but this is for the greater good of humanity.

why the PLA tho

just like your own life

>be Chinese-American
Stop that.

There is no other non-Western army on the planet that can realistically challenge Western dominance. South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, the Philippines, are all influenced and under control of non-Asians.Culture and dignity are worth protecting. Westerners want their culture to be the world culture, I can't accept this. Nobody should have to suffer destruction of their identity, Japan is sinking because of destructive Westernism.

I didn't choose to be born here. America is the world cancer that is the result of Christopher Columbus and the rise of Western extremism. Westerners only know how to destroy, brainwash, kill, rape, kill more, conquer. The barbaric nature of Western culture can not be understated.

but if you kick the white man out of asia all the women will just leave for the west because they still need to get their BWC fix

你应该知道VR是什么

以后我们就不用女人了

youtube.com/watch?v=rnDfdgp5sBI

if you hate the white man , you should allow racemixing
to prevent more whites to be born , white males should fuck and spend time with non-white females
each time you see a WMAF couple, the chances of a white baby being born decreases

this kills the white race
we must promote and support this

this white man will not produce a white baby

youtube.com/watch?v=kDcKXzZv8Tg

>and to this day he remains untouched

Are you quoting from your diary?

how come the chines girl doesn't get a traditional dress. or even a qipao

I wonder why this got published desu. CIA obviously gave it to the NYT so those spooks are up to some shit. probably not the last time we'll hear about it . whatever not like we can do anything about it.

India 2050 bro

>女性主義讓我明白我的憤怒來自於我的身體被這個社會「規訓」了但我卻對此毫無辦法,而我的羞恥跟本也不是來自我本身做錯了什麼,而是這個社會告訴我「你這樣是無恥的」、「你應該覺得羞恥」。
>最多最多只敢在冬天的時候多穿幾件衣服讓自己「看不出來」,夏天的只有一件薄T-恤的時候我還是完 全 不 敢
>而我對自己的怯弱同時又感到非常生氣,這就是我現在面臨的困境。

>當你意識到信奉女性主義的人只剩下一些可憐魯蛇
>缺乏思辨能力 懦弱 習慣怪罪他人
>只靠著一時的情緒配上幾句真的為女權奮鬥的人所講出的話來抒發不滿

>tfw no taiwanese gf sleeping next to me
why must I suffer so?

How do I get better at karaoke?