Your Heritage Thread

>be fully Turkish
>always thought my heritage was Bulgarian cause my Turkish was never great and couldn't understand my grandma all too well only that "something something assimilation something something bulgaristan something something turkiye ne guzel"
>both sides of my family ran away from the assimilation in Turkey
>just reading now that the Turks from Bulgaria are actually more OG turkic blood than most Turkish people in Turkey
>tfw this explains the slight slant in my eyes
>tfw this explains the yellow skin
>tfw I am 6'2", wide shouldered and hazel-eyed with big bone structure (8inch wrists bruv) and I have a long history of extremely smart yet strong fighters in my family
>amazing at literature and acting and singing as has run throughout my family (get A*s on drama and English without studying AT ALL)
>tfw mum heavy smoker her entire life yet her lungs are completely perfect according to the doctor
>tfw she beat cancer twice
>tfw I also was shooken, dropped on my head, beaten around the head etc as a baby and I still had these qualities
>tfw if I wasn't abused I could've been 180IQ next Ataturk
>literally Turkish masterrace genes

>tfw people on the internet will try to claim I'm a brown almanci k*Rdmix when I'm one of the most purest Turks

wtf btfo
I'm also emotional as shit and have anger problems like mad though and a really short attention span

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/#q61527690
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Didn't read anything past the first line, go home

turks are subhumans

I'm American

I am pure Greek

I'm Trojan. Hektor's blood runs through my veins.

and the blood of 1000 other different people

You are jealous because you are greek (laz) subhuman.

shitskin mongrel
you are the subhuman

i'll go home when i can afford it

i don't like england, it's such a degenerate shithole but at least your "women" put out when asked to like good little whores

also shut it iki you're not even worth my time anymore idk why i still reply to you

Greeks (lazes) are subhumans.

turkey is worse
when i was younger i thought like you
turkey is nothing but a dangerous middle easter nshitskin country full of different mentally retarded mongrels
except they are not and better than other humans

I am Greek

My family line has been in this country around 240 years. most famous ancestor that i know of is John Sevier. he was a frontiersman, a brigader-general during the revolution and was Tennessee's first governor. He also had a bitter rivalry with andrew jackson

sounds like a huge fag

noname mongrel

Mom was born in Calabria, Italy and my dad was born in Azores, Portugal. They met here in Canada and I was born here.

>tfw literally Roman and Suebi

>when i was younger i thought like you
what the fuck changed

how do you hate your own country you stupid Laz motherfucker, it's not only a naturally beautiful as fuck country but it's full of life

the general culture is overall a million times better and I don't have to worry about being robbed or shanked at every corner or seeing a pregnant smoking 11 yr old giving blowjobs for a pound at the corner or even being shanked and robbed just for asking a question to a random stranger

also there is wildlife (stray cats etc cute as fuck)

nowadays there are so many self-hating turks it's really fucking depressing, what happened being Turkish used to be filled with so much pride and it still is for me but I wish you cucks would just stop

it's your country if you see a problem then try and fix it dumbass and don't run away to germany

literal mongrel

British (mainly English) and Polish, fucking kill me.

ahahahah

i know, i'd kill myself too if i was halfbong

Polish = Good
British = HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Finnish, German and some Swedish.

I'm the embodiment of Übermensch

>Polish = Good

you are a subhuman

>>Polish = Good
yep polish people have good genetics

you must be so pathetic and desperate to shitpost that hard it's reallty pathetic. You are one annoying cockroache

Just so you know I don't have a problem with the Polish part per se, the problem is that it's mixed. If I were 100% Polish or 100% British I'd be fine, but mixing them is fucking trash. I don't understand how Amerimutts with like 15+ ethnicities mixed can live with themselves.

>you are a subhuman

t: Turkish laz larping a modern greek

Like what's the fucking point of you as a person? Being the laughingstock of Germany and Sup Forums's Sup Forums? And being the national Shame of Turkey?

by not being autistic

Basically.

This is a good question. Your considered a loser even on fucking Sup Forums for God' sake. That's pretty fucking low.

prove me wrong and i will stop
no
polaks are ugly slavic subhumans

I am a Greek

I understand your troubles, myself being 66% Scythian and 33% Vandal, but remember that your heritage is ulitmately irrelevant, it's all in your head.

Fuck off Ikibey

>I am a Greek

Be that as may, you still come off as pathetic. So you're kinda making greeks look worse, maybe you should stop being a greek so you won't shame them more.

they are just angry because they are subhumans
you are slavic subhumans
fuck england

More like a grease stain really

who cares
shitskin america

You are Laz

He's a Laz who pretends to be Greek because he was rejected by his kin on Sup Forums. He's sad, ugly and inbred and derails threads with his bullshit spamming

Here is his story

desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/#q61527690

Mother and father are village people.
Mother was never allowed schooling or any kind of education, was later sold as a nanny under the guise of marriage and suffered my grandmother from my father's side.
It is really a cliche, I shit you not.
She became pregnant with me and I learned later she tried to kill herself with me.
Never wanted me, used me to vent her frustration at how unfair life is.
Threatened and punished me for no reason and made me feel worthless.
Nowadays she is like "I didn't do anything like that :^) it was your own fault for being like that:^)
Why can't you be like these healthily raised children :^) why you got no gf :^) you see me so much in other women that you gave up at any normal relationship :^) Something happened by our own fault?
Your fault, should have told us what we did wrong while you were not there to warn us :^)
Like we would ever listen to a child, kek!"

That said, I left and now she harps on my younger brother's.
That's life

>23
>laz
>short
>fat
>ugly
>dumb
>unemployed

>clean your room they said
I never did
>go get some bread they said
I said I don't want to
>get off the pc they said
I got off 15 hours later
>get a new haircut they said
I cut it myself
>go out and hang out with girls they said
I fuck my hand
>you're worthless
I cry
>shave your face
I shave my ass
>leave the house, go out
I go to toilet
>even kids speak better turkish than you do
>I'm gonna get rid of you soon
>you ate everything in the refrigerator again?
>I was working at your age
>He's your son, you tell him
>What should I say? He doesn't listen
>I don't want to see you like this
>your manboobs are bigger than mine

If allah exists, why hasn't he taken my life yet?

Every thread I've posted in tonight has been derailed, holy fuck

shitskin

wrong about what ? you just post "x is subhuman"
no argument, nothing interesting, no value, you just shitpost constantly the same shit over and over. I guess it's fun when you're 13

others are subhumans
prove me wrong and i will stop

our women arent interested in 5'4 turkish little inbred cunts that stink of B.O, nice try though. glad you dont like UK, have a nice flight back to whatever 3rd world country you're from

Others have achieved things in their life despite being classified as subhuman by you.

What does that make you? Greek? Well golly gosh i hope other greeks aren't such inbred failures.

Your mother should've aborted you

>I shave my ass
>your manboobs are bigger than mine

>Beaten up as a baby by people who gave you your """master genes"""
>Still claim to be the """""""master race"""""""

Greeks are better than other humans

just because you're too poor to live in a nice area doesnt mean we're all like those scumbags, get the fuck out of my country you filthy turkish midget

kekked

>Azores
>Suebi
sorry

why?
turks are subhumans

>I'm 6'2"

just saying I'm not isn't a valid argument lol

you're really pathetic with how buttmad you are
I'm actually really happy I slept around a lot in secondary, didn't notice it then but I passed my Turkish cum to each whore I rawed and hopefully one day a disgusting Br*tshit will finally lose their virginity to one of these and will feel my dick indirectly

don't talk about inbreeding when inbreeding is literally legal in your country and Brits have a long history of it because "the royal family was doing it", fucking morons

I'm 3/4 Norwegian and 1/4 other European. I look like any Norwegian so that's not an issue for me, but I got a foreign surname...

from which country/nation?

seriously, what do you want ?

I want to make the world to a better place.

if nobody can stand you maybe there is something wrong ? consider suicide

people are nationalistic and jealous of Greeks
thats why they cant stand me

My family is mixed West-Flemish and French-Flemish. My earliest traceable forefather came from Artois and settled in Hainaut around the early 1400s, possessed a heraldic coat of arms and was involved in the wine trade. The origin of the family lays in Courville, Artois (now France). The family has been living in West-Flanders for at least 400 years.

Lel iki you cheeky lil bastard

I like you, because you know that truth is absolute.

It originally came from Scotland but is today associated with Irish diaspora. I doubt that's enough to doxx myself so there you go.

Part north-west european cosmopolitician which means northern germans, french and danish mixture+100 generations of silesisan farmers+some prussians and germanised poles.

>tfw literally Roman and Suebi

Sounds more like the Mutti tribe to me.

my ancestor :)

My mother is from iceland and my father from germany

>tfw not 100 % german Übermensch
>tfw half-breed mongrel

half nordic half turk
rare

You're a geat?

Hahahaha XD SO FUNNY EPIC LOOOL XD

Yep

There you go. Meme away. Always thought I was pureblood Portuguese.