Unironically getting triggered by a Milo Yiannopolous headline and taking it completely seriously

>unironically getting triggered by a Milo Yiannopolous headline and taking it completely seriously
youtube.com/watch?v=pKDBAgTBsOA&t=2m30s

Other urls found in this thread:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/article-abstract/2552796
breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/08/birth-control-makes-women-unattractive-and-crazy/
youtube.com/watch?v=9L_Wmeg7OTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This.

>OP gets ignored in other Sup Forumsb8 threads and is still not getting the picture

*yawns*

Colbert is a limp wristed faggot and I'll laugh my ass off when he gets shit canned and replaced.

>7/27 - I'd like to ask Trump how does Putin's dick taste like
>11/9 - How did our politics get so poisonous?

Damn, I hate these (((comedians))). Bunch of hypocrite smug shills.

Lol Hillary Clinton literally quoted both the "Would you rather your child have feminism of cancer" and the "Birth control makes women unattractive and crazy" headlines in her famous alt right speech.

The best part was that Milo was vindicated a few weeks later when a study came out confirming that yes, birth control does make women unattractive and crazy.

Breitbart is a shit publication but I'm glad it exists. Colbert's career is based on inflammatorily saying shit about people he doesn't like. What's the big deal?

Not to mention the next night he goes right back to attacking Trump and praising the Soros paid protestors

Give poor Colbert a break.
His ratings are mediocre and his show is at its ultimate throws, whatever happens in politics.
Find someone relevant to discuss about.

>The best part was that Milo was vindicated a few weeks later when a study came out confirming that yes, birth control does make women unattractive and crazy.
I'd love a source for this. It would make me so hard.

No, fuck him. I can't wait until CBS replaces him. Sure it will probably be with someone worse, but his tears will be worth it.

audience
>NO NO
>OH GOD
>NOOOOOOO
>DON'T SAY IT

renegade jew is written by a jew anyway

>that hand gesture at 1:13

fuck

just use reasoning. it super fucks up your body to fuck with your hormones that much. pharmaceuticals ignore the side effects and just focus on the result they had in mind.

>calling anyone else a shill while doing that parentheses shit

kys fat faggot

I know, but having a scientific study to back my position would be nice.

>kys fat faggot
Nice projection. Let me guess, you're fat, gay, and drive a Prius.

>implying he has a car

>Sup Forums shitposters think "projection" is just smart-sounding way of saying "no u"

Makes me laugh every single time. You're literally a bunch of uneducated halfwits.

actual scientific studies tend to used more nuanced and accurate language

>The results are stark, and most dramatic for teenagers. Women between the ages of 15 and 19 who took oral contraceptives were 80% more likely to end up depressed (the study counted people who had started taking anti-depressants, or been diagnosed with depression by a doctor). Those who took a progestin-only form of contraception, which contains one hormone instead of two, were more than twice as likely to be depressed.

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/article-abstract/2552796

>Conclusions and Relevance Use of hormonal contraception, especially among adolescents, was associated with subsequent use of antidepressants and a first diagnosis of depression, suggesting depression as a potential adverse effect of hormonal contraceptive use.

They can still say pretty much the same thing but with the correct nuance
No, I think you're insecure on your weight and sexuality so you project those insecurities on me as a way to deal with them.

This is nice but finding a study dealing with attraction would be even better. I'm off to sleep now but tomorrow I'll try to find something.

>it's j-just a joke, no one on Sup Forums is serious

read the side effects

anything they are forced to put on the label under penalty of law should be taken seriously

i would also urge you not to discount the deductive forces of the rational mind in favour of scientific studies in every case

Milo did cite studies that confirm it causes weight gain and unsexy voice
breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/08/birth-control-makes-women-unattractive-and-crazy/

He......he knows there is no such thing as the alt-right yeah?

Its just a made up word for pol.....

He knows this right?

>come to my birthday party, the cake is only part-turd
chuckled

Why do people say things cause "weight gain" instead of increased appetite? It's hilarious.

I bet you think Stephen Colbert used to be a Republican, too.

That was actually funny.

I think Colbert is slowly getting his groove back. Trump winning may be the best thing to happen to him.

Trump is gonna make America great again for everyone, even ungrateful faggots like Colbert

Ehhh, his actual TV show was good and there are better political hosts (Bill Maher, John Oliver, Jon Stewart) to hate than him. He used to be somewhat bipartisan.

>Trump is gonna make America great again for everyone, even unappreciative motherfuckers like Colbert
FTFY

Sup Forums is actually now more influential than most think tanks now.

I mean without them and 8pol I don't think the articles would have been nearly as prolific. Especially during the wiki/DCLeaks period.

>he wears rimmed glasses now
What a fucking cuck. This guy is a joke.
I wear rimmed glasses, but this guy is a fucking total kike shill now, he should still be wearing his original glasses. Sellout pussy.

I hate this so much that I am literally shaking from disgust. Why can't the current year be 2015 instead of 2016?

it's a real shame that he thought he was bigger than his character

yes, thank god for Sup Forums finding the real important stuff in the leaks like Hillary's campaign chairman's brother's dinner plans
without them we'd never get to the real issues of the election

The spirit meals were pretty fucking good as a psyop. Plus all the graft and foreign money, and interconnections of the media, including current year man, sent the media into maximum over shill mode which raised alarms for anyone not a humanist college student.

Memes realize dreams senpai

>ugh just look at this fucking guy i'm so OUTRAGED
The irony of this thread...

so basically there wasn't anything actually incriminating in there, but people talked about it enough that they just assumed there was
cool, good to know Sup Forums doesn't care about the truth as long as their guy wins

>implying there isn't a pedo ring
Fuck off John, hand over the kids

>hillary a good girl, she dindu nuffin

>it takes a village
What did she mean by this?

I love the impotent rage from you faggots.

>he doesn't think the Spirit Eating pushed away a LOT of working men Democrats

Eating a semen, urine and blood cake to get a blessing from Moloch for political power is the kind of thing that middle America just doesn't seem to understand yet.

It's easier for Sup Forums liberals to understand, we were born to the pissjug lifestyle. Finished masturbating and don't have a shirt lying around somewhere? Just lick your fingers clean.

#HeForShe

Proof of involvement in some sort of weird pagan practice that is combined with cooking, of all things, and involving human consumption of bodily-fluids, can be pretty incriminating according to your average voter.

It's certainly bothered me more than Trump making a rude statement about interaction with women in a private conversation from more than a decade ago.

is there anything better than a passive aggressive liberal under a Trump presidency?

I think Trump was wrong about something... I won't get tired of winning

His previous endeavours were pretty entertaining. How did he just himself so quickly?

Lol there was a significant bit of wrongdoing found, but who the fuck is going to charge her? Even now the scope and scale of some of this shit would cause a full on collapse of our country. They know this, and they'll hang it over trump like a Sword of Damocles, hoping that he won't risk internal war on arresting a generation of bipartisan political leadership.

Dennis Hassert was actually charged with pedophilia and got sentenced, both he and Epstein are friends with Podesta, who goes to Little St James Island periodically. Hmmmm

And then there is the Clinton foundation, but the fact is normies demonstrably don't care about corruption or wrong doing unless it's done so carelessly that they have undeniable proof that's parroted back at them by the media. And the media had its shit cooked this time around.

Won't stop Colbert from shilling for Viacom though,

>HILLARY ORDERED PEOPLE TO PUT ON DONALD DUCK COSTUMES

What a stupid bitch she is

God colbert fans are pathetic

>I have my political opinion base on what a comedian tells me

People really underestimate writers.

I've always been baffled by this aspect of American politics. There's even worse though tbqh like the guys who base their opinions on what standup comedians tell them, that's even a lower level.

It was a performance by Marina Abramovic. Shes one of the most "famous" performance artists around. I don't like saying that because I think her art is shit but it's makes sense why some wannabe hip NY democrat would be creaming his pants about going there.

I really liked The Colbert Report, but I cant stand his Late Show.
He's certainly no Letterman.

>His previous endeavours were pretty entertaining.

The Colbert Report was dogshit and anybody who can't admit it is someone who watched it as an edgy hip young democrat teenager.

youtube.com/watch?v=9L_Wmeg7OTU

Nvr4get

Yeah, a performance with body fluids. Meks u tink.

>muh gamergate
Was that the point you started saying you never really liked Colbert?

She's done multiple exhibitions with blood and her body. She's a performance artist that's literally their whole schtick. She did one where she had a public crowd interact with her using a set of items she chose and she would not react in anyway. They ended up stabbing her with one man finally pulling a gun.

Jon Stewart essentially ran the Colbert Report in addition and the Daily Show, without him and his team of writers both shows went to crap.

>lolitrolu
>uhhh no, just no, unotrolme and here's why
>lol

Regardless if his article is true or not (some of it is bullshit), people will still blast it for the language he uses in it.

>my racism and alt white nonsense is just a joke you fell for it xD XD

fuck off pol

Breitbart has literally nothing to do with Sup Forums.

No, I actually never liked his show at any point.
I'm saying that if you can watch that clip and still take that faggot seriously, your opinion is worthless.

milo is gamergate faggot mascot and where alt right came from

Sup Forums is a board of peace, just like Sup Forums. Nothing terrible has ever happened because of Baneposting.

Wtf is a gamer gate kys gamer fag

well, he is, just not that insane charicature of a republican that he portrayed.

lol okay then

That's a big claim

Well because the end result is that the person end ups fat

Boy, thier really pushing the alt-right meme

I love how every left wing news organization and """comedy""" show is using those headlines to attack Stephen Bannon and never mentioning they're actually written by a gay half-jew immigrant. Really causes you to think.

Steve Bannon is basically the anti-establishment pick, why the fuck is everyone, including the (((anti-establishment))) picking on him?

>These are actual headlines

So are the ones on The Onion.

Jesus, this guy is dumb.

>audience BOOs a man they've never heard of because Trump picked him for his cabinet
>"DICK JOKE, LOL!"
>audience laughs

>"donald trump named his chief of staff reince preibus..."
>audience boos
>"...lel is his name an anagram for penis rice a roni"
>audience bursts into screaming laughter and applause and standing ovation for 10 seconds

wtf are all american shows this terrible?

That cake joke is literally a softer version of the skittles analogy used by the right with muslim extremists.

>it's a CTR episode

>Trump is gonna make America great again for everyone,

Trump's was caught bragging about how he's going to lower the taxes on his rich friends.

They are part of everyone.
His tax plan has said for ages that he is gonna lower taxes on everyone. Why are people pretending like this is some big revelation?