Smile wryly waiting for the audience's laughter to die down maintaining eye contact with Ornella the entire time

>Smile wryly waiting for the audience's laughter to die down maintaining eye contact with Ornella the entire time
>Motion for the next person who tries to talk to stop before they can get a single word in
>Gesture for the cameraman to come closer
>Camera pans in
>Lean in closer
>Clear throat
>"Agincourt"

doesnt work hes not english

>triggered on someone else's behalf

glorious.

>at least I'm not a surrender monkey

there, the comeback that everyone will understand and admire

>that's hilarious, only one problem: my friends actually have standards. No way they would agree to have sex with someone who looks like you for free!

autistic. No reason for a comedian to insult the whole country.

this implies they are male prostitutes, rent boys, bro hoes, gigolos though.

That's not that big of a deal for a comedian to say. The response is supposed to be a light-hearted one.

the jerk store called

>johnah hill
>comedian

I know these threads are ironic, but let's not go too far now

Would have been better if he replied:

>Did you just throw a lame insult at me? The fuck? I'm supposed to be a Comedian, not a cuck.

>Wow that was really unprofessional, I'll give you 9 seconds to apologize
>9
>8
>7
>...

>Oh, you're a prankster. A comedian. I get it. I get comedy. Well, "quid pro quo," as the saying goes, "this for that."

>You know why the French flag is red, white and blue? They ran out of white.

>No? Not feeling it? That's okay, I'll see if this one's better.

>How many French people does it take to screw in a light bulb? You won't find any; they're all running away from the Germans.

What she did was in poor taste so the best thing to do is gloss over it with a "anyway, let's talk about my new movie ..." and just pretend she said nothing.

That way she dropped the ball with a faux pas and you didn't lower yourself to her level with base insults and juvenile quips.

>Waits for audience to quiet down
>Small bout of awkward silence befalls the studio

>Le m-magasin jerk a appelé, ils sont à c-court de vous!

>(deadpan) weird. In my fantasy I'd just fuck you.

hehehe

Why are you so stuck on this?
It was a funny joke.

Shame it had to be translated though, the delay makes it a bit awkward.
He didn't need a comeback.

>"That's also my fantasy, let's see what we can do about it"

>Sorry?
>Sorry I didn't get that, want to repeat it for me?
>Didn't think so, cunt.

AND I TAKE OUT MY GUN

>What she did was in poor taste
Honestly this, it's very uncivil to insult someone in a language they don't speak, even in the context of a joke. The audience laughs before the target, therefore the target can never laugh along. It's a joke at their expense but they get the punchline 5 seconds late.

>"Can't I stay and watch?"

YEAH WELL UR MOM

>I'd like to go down on you but unfortunately for you, I only EatFresh™

>Oh yeah? How about you fuck off and go to hell cunt. I paid big money to fly to this god forsaken land of pretentious cucks, and I don't need sluts like you making shitty jokes about me and my crew. Trust me honey, Leo-dawg has a type, and your 6/10 flat ass, ISN'T, his type. Now why don't you make yourself useful, drop the fantasy joke bullshit, and piss off.
>Looks at intern
>"where's my subway?!"
>"I SAID WHERE'S MY GOD DAMNED SUBWAY?!"

I don't know why proles think comic actors could tell a joke to save their life. If they don't write their own material they're not a comedian.