In a new memoir, Fisher, 60, has revealed that they had a whirlwind three-month-long, drink-sozzled...

>In a new memoir, Fisher, 60, has revealed that they had a whirlwind three-month-long, drink-sozzled, drug-addled affair while filming the first Star Wars movie at Elstree studios in Hertforshire in 1976. She was an innocent of 19 and Ford a 33-year-old married father of two.

*record scratch*

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3944216/My-drug-addled-drink-soaked-affair-Harrison-Ford-Star-Wars-set-Carrie-Fisher-s-denied-years-explosive-memoirs-finally-admits-happened.html
youtube.com/watch?v=i8kpYm-6nuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3944216/My-drug-addled-drink-soaked-affair-Harrison-Ford-Star-Wars-set-Carrie-Fisher-s-denied-years-explosive-memoirs-finally-admits-happened.html

Why would she tell this tho?
I mean, for fucks sake, you're going to ruin this old ass man's life for a fucking buck?

Women are sociopaths.

Wait, so they weren't constantly coked up and having threesomes with Hamill?

Quite surprised to be honest. This story is tame considering the times.

>Fisher says that their co-star Mark Hamill — who played Luke Skywalker in the trilogy — almost discovered their affair when he unexpectedly dropped in on Ford’s flat.

>‘It was about 11 in the morning. Clearly I hadn’t just dropped by for brunch, as no scones or eggs were in evidence,’ says Fisher.

>‘Harrison took my hand and pronounced solemnly, “We’re engaged”. It was mocking the suggestion that there was anything going on; therefore, it couldn’t be true.’
Top cuck.

you_just_know.jpg

Colour me surprised as well.

>33 year old with a family fucks a teenager
>women are such sociopaths

yes, I'm sure Harrison Ford's remaining 4 weeks of life are going to be ruined by this barely exciting news of something that happened decades ago

>it wasnt all bad was it?
>some of it was bretty good
Kek JJ

WTF I love sociopathy now

Carrie and Mark seemed to have way more chemistry off screen than HF. Ironically, maybe she did see him as more of a brotherly figure.

Yeah that's the most surprising part. All sorts of off-screen Hamill/Fisher chemistry photos/videos and they never once fucked? Damn.

>based ford being alpha as always

>1976
>19
>innocent

Bitch is clearly just trying to cook up a scandal.

>Why would she tell this tho?

Hasn't she always been pretty open about her life? Plus it's a memoir, this sort of stuff is what people want from a memoir.

>I mean, for fucks sake, you're going to ruin this old ass man's life for a fucking buck?

Oh I'm sure Callista Flockhart is just devastated by this forty year old love affair that has no relevance to her current marriage with Ford.

>revealed

this has been common knowledge for literally decades

Nobody actually gives a fuck. It was 40 years ago and Ford is married to someone who he hadn't met and was 12 years old at the time.

Carrie Fischer had Huge issues
of course she did stupid things
->

you guys are aware that males and females can be good friends right

he thinks males and females can be only friends guys

BOIL HER IN OIL

Autism.

>ywn cradle your head between young carrie fisher's feet

Would have had an added kink bonus, if 'Luke' was boning his sister 'Leia' offscreen. That metal bikini must have done something for a lad who was fist stuck with his uncle in some desert for his entire youth and then had to go train on some desolate swamp planet.

It was harrison fucking ford how could you not?

>Have an affair with someone
>Get off scott-free because it's the woman's fault despite the fact that you're the one who is married

found the robot

>you guys are aware that males and females can be good friends right

I'm currently having an affair with a married man with children. Tried to break it off several times as soon as I found out but he wouldn't let it go. He completely blames himself.

tbf it's hard to admit being gay when you have children

nah just nah

She should be sucking JJ's micropenis for giving her a fucking paycheck

Ohhhh he drugged me and I was 19 years old, he manipulated me....

>During three months

I didn't know what I was doing because of the drugs.... And I speak about it now after decades...

How believe that crap?

Ohhh Harry what are you doing? Why is your cock in my ass Harry? jejeje I'm druggged, I don't know what I'm doing. The drug is so powerful that I lose my awareness....

If this is really true she did it to gain some roles because Ford was popular in that time and she knew damn well what she was doing.

>an innocent of 19
Not fooling anyone, Fisher. We know you were a coke-fueled slut.

hahahaha a man don't have female friends, unless they are too ugly you have no intention to fuck them never

>Ohhhh he drugged me and I was 19 years old, he manipulated me....
I'm pretty sure that this isn't what she wrote.

It isn't. He's just being a faggot, user.

>implying men and women can just be friends
Fucking pleb

youtube.com/watch?v=i8kpYm-6nuE

Friendless loners in high school detected.
Either that or Americans. You're all vapid cunts and don't actually grasp the concept of inter-sex friendship.

don't listen to the virgins user, I'm best friends with my ex

>nu-male who havent touched a womans breast detected
>and of faggot.

>he drugged me
if anything she probably drugged him

>projection
stop buying into Sup Forums memes. You fap so fucking much, warping your head around sexual release so constantly, that you can't even look at women as anything other than holes to fuck (which you yourself will never fuck).

I bet she dumped you

nah I ended it

Men and women can easily be friends. As long as one is considerably uglier than the other

>tips fedora

>talks about women as holes to fuck
>claims others are sexual degenerates.
>projection

I just said men and women cant be friends, you brought up vulgar language, calling women holes to fuck. So i wonder who is the faping faggot here...

Sure you did. You're not sniveling around her feet and stalking her on social media at all are you?

Your weird idea that men and women can't be friends unless there are hidden sexual agendas is exactly the retarded autistic loner sentiment you see on Sup Forums, don't try to dodge it faggot.

Unless you're an American, in that case I don't blame you.

>Oh I'm sure Callista Flockhart is just devastated by this forty year old love affair that has no relevance to her current marriage with Ford.

THIS

And his then-wife probably knows all about it anyway.

I have already enjoyed her feet and I dont have facebook. Anyway, it's easier to be just friends with a girl if you've already fucked but if it hasn't happened yet then I'd probably agree at least to the extent that it's difficult to be just friends.

Lol yes im a faggot cause i have sexual feelings against women...

So you are claiming you turn off your sexuality when you meet women?

And you are calling me a faggot.
What cucked nation are you from user?

At 19 women have already perfected emotional manipulation and are accomplished sexual predators.
A 33 year old man is easy prey. Some day you virgins might discover this wonderful and devastating fact of life.

>So you are claiming you turn off your sexuality when you meet women?
No??? Where did you get such a retarded idea?

can't wait till I'm 33 and get molested by a 19yo coke whore

Since you think that men and women can be friends without sex always being under the surface. Something that affects all actions, thoughts and what you talk about.

>man does something fucked up
>woman talks about it literally decades later
wtf women??

Sexual feelings are always there, but they can be controlled, and that way you can be a non-autistic friend of any woman. If you can't control them, you can't be a friends with a woman, since everything you'll do will be motivated by your desire to fuck.
What I said was
>sexual agendas
not
>sexual feelings

Carrie needed some extra coke money. and women are heartless beasts. She is probably still cross that Ford just wanted to have casual sex and not get married to a lost cause.

No i said men and women cant be friends. Sure you may think your causal, shallow friendships with women are close and personal

They can never be as close and personal as with someone you have no desire for. Sexual feeling will still stop you from saying a thing you would say to a close male friend, that joke you dont care if you offend your friend with that you dont tell etc. Cause you subcoinciously wants to bang her.

But i guess emotions is a thing you have a hard time with.

I saw an episode of 30 Rock with her in it, and she played a "cartoon" version of herself. Weird to see it actually come true

Its annoying, there is a chick at work and there is that constant sexual tension between us.
I'm trying to resist but its like the only attractive female body in here and I'm bored as fuck.

I'd go for it but i'm a virgin and scared she sees through my bluff

>Sexual feeling will still stop you from saying a thing you would say to a close male friend, that joke you dont care if you offend your friend with that you dont tell etc. Cause you subcoinciously wants to bang her.
That's literally not true. I do not censor myself in front of my female friends any less or any more than in front of my male friends, and the only thing I censor is the more race-baiting Sup Forums-type jokes I like.

I suppose that's something beyond your comprehension, with your fixation on banging them.

protip: Don't shit where you eat

Unless your Harrison ford obviously, but since you're a virgin im guessing you are not that alpha.

>I dont censor myself
>continues by telling just how much i censor myself

You're not very good at this logic thing or emotions are you?

Im not fixated on banging them, but i can have the thought in the back of my mind. There is a difference

[r9k] pls go

Gosh

I'd love to snatch that snaussage up my boisnatch if you sknow what i smean

>cutting my sentence in half to try and strengthen your point
What are you doing, user?

I didn't say that she wrote that. What is your point?

using logic, something you seem incapable of doing. Since you use fucking doublethink.

>i dont do what you say i do
>here let me tell you just how i say you do

...dumbfuck

>19yo carrie will never snort coke off your dick

Chicks want me but I usually just have a bad timing and fuck it up and they get butthurt.

Like with that other cunt from work, she really wanted me and it was obvious but I attempted to flirt with a hot intern and she got so butthurt that to this day she still doesn't speak to me. (That was 2 years ago).

Now that current chick wants it, she is kinda aggressive but like you said don't shit where you eat.
and i'm trying to follow that advice but my dick man, my fucking dick wants into that poon and I can't convince him to fucking stop.

also yea I don't think i'm alpha but i'm kinda attractive. Just have bad timing and i'm not persistent enough.

hahahaha such a nasty woman

Everybody censors themselves at least a little bit. Nobody is fully 100% open. I said that my level of self-censorship with female friends is the same as with male friends, therefore negating your point completely. By cutting my sentence in half, removing context, you invented a new statement that I never made, and tried to strengthen your position with it.
You're a faggot.

She's so fucking overrated, literally a 7/10

>she got so butthurt that to this day she still doesn't speak to me. (That was 2 years ago).
ahahhaha

just fuck her and get it over with. There are probably rumors among the girls you're gay

>has no difference in emotional response depending on the gender of the friend

I would have you realize that you, are in fact, the faggot.

>removing contex
>i dont censor myself, unless im censoring myself.

You have to be a nu-male

>drinking
>doing drugs
>having sex with a married man
>I WAS TOTALLY INNOCENT

>7/10
>overrated

He's doing it again!

I never, EVER, said that I don't censor myself at all. That's something you made up.

As for right now there is only 2 attractive woman here in this company that are fuckable.

One is eternal butthurt, doesn't even greet me.
The other one is thirsty for my cock but I also heard she has a boyfriend and this whole cucking stuff isn't really my thing.
and she is very agressive, always trying to cocktease me but I'm not sure what to do.

>all that sand
SHE IS NOT MY DAUGHTER

>. I do not censor myself in front of my female friends any less or any more than in front of my male friends, and the only thing I censor is the more race-baiting

Oh im making it up am i? And i think you are a fucking liar or a faggot.

That's a 7/10 where I live. Sorry, I forgot Americucks are surrounded by hambeasts.

>One is eternal butthurt, doesn't even greet me.
you probably did something to piss her off that you dont even realise

>The other one is thirsty for my cock
probably just a cocktease and if you make a move will brush you off or just laugh and ignore you

Your statement:
>you will always censor yourself in front of female friends more than your male friends because of your subconscious desire to fuck them
My country statement:
>I censor myself to the exact same level with both genders, that is to say very little

Where the fuck do you see
>I don't censor myself at all
and what is so messed up in your reading comprehension?

also,
>s-shut up you're lying! I'm in charge here!

> implying he didn't fug qt Jawa lolis for a couple creds every week

counter statement*

No, it was Harrison fucking Carrie.

I fucking choked lol. Thanks user.

It's all in the game, though

Maybe you mistook her niceness for sexual advances as lonely virgins tend to do, and since she later figured out you were the kind of person that shits where he eats she now sees your virginity and loserdom as a result of your own personality and not circumstances and resents you for it?

Yeah yeah go fuck yourself faggot. Or psychopath, im not sure yet. Since you lack both personal insight, honesty and clearly sexual desire for women.

Yea who knows what the fuck I did to her, my best guess is because I was flirting with some intern chick that was way hotter right in front of her eyes.
Before that we got along very good and there was some sexual tension, but now she is completely cold.

The other flirty chick that cockteases me is a slut I think, she mentioned on her first day to me that she only has male friends and doesn't get along with other females.
idk m8
I think I just ignore both and go home and jerk off into a sock.
mite b less stressfull

I'm with this guy
If my female 'friend' was horny as fuck and wanted to fuck.. i would fuck the shit out of her.

>chicks want me but I'm still a virgin
doubt.jpg

I loled

Get rekt, autist.

yea really, I have constantly some cunt showing interest, got often called handsome.
Single moms gave me their number several times without me even having to ask for it.
My problem is i'm an autist who can't stay interested long enough to get anywhere.
Its hard to give a fuck about anything for me.

The ugly ones I don't want but with the hot ones I have problems making the next step.
Fucking annoying m8