South Park S20E8 Members Only Thread

South Park S20E8 Members Only Review
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1ug7oUU0qM

Other urls found in this thread:

zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-06/bundeskriminalamt-statistik-straftaten-asylbewerber
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article156051826/BKA-Bericht-zeigt-welche-Straftaten-Fluechtlinge-begehen.html
bbc.com/news/magazine-19592372
youtube.com/watch?v=eCPGowtf74g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

man i fucking love garrison that nigga so stupid

Cartman gun get cuuuuuucked

This guy keeps spamming his shit on Sup Forums

>shitpark has been on air for 20 years
america must be nuked

I gave up on this season 4 weeks ago. Did it ever get good?

No, it's easily the worst season so far. I takes me around 3 days to finish a single episode because i keep losing interest.

Only reason I'm watching is to see the season through, then I'm done with this terrible show forever. The show is worse then current year simpsons and family guy at this point.

I like this review and try to watch it!!!!!!!

Christ, it's been a mixed bag but there is nothing that could get me to watch new simpsons or family guy. Stale as fuuuuuck.

>original storm troopers
oy vey we better nuke the germans

Nigga that's what you guys say about every bad show [insert Walking Dead | Game of Thrones] and then you guys end up watching the next season.

cant find a torrent anywhere

So it's not me being fucking sick of this season as a whole? Despite being right winger and supporting Trump, I found the beginning of this episode quite enjoyable with the facial expressions Garrison did, but then they went downhill again, implying that Garrison, not Hillary, was the one for cold war and how Brexit and shit was bad....how european women getting raped by refugees is fine and how people who "member" the times it wasn't a case are just stuck in a timewarp...the whole "memberberries" subplot is also pretty retarded as fuck. I wish it focused on Skankhunt42. As a whole this every episode this season has had a decent start but just fails to deliver in every front. Pretty much the shittiest season so far imo.

It was good up until the memberries and the election happened

>Having this pathetically short of an attention span

>there were people in the previous thread who unironically think Trump will be a good president
>these same classcucks unironically thought Eisenhower and Reagan were good presidents and Obama has been a bad one

gross

>european women getting raped by refugees
I want this meme to stop god damn it.
Trump got elected by the working class too. Suckers, all of them.

Eisenhower, Reagan and Trump have nothing in common. The only Reaganesque thing Trump wants to do is lower taxes.

>lower taxes while the nation is in debt

Smart

>I want this meme to stop god damn it.

Then you work on getting all the refugees out of europe.

So, we'll never pay our debt back anyway. At some point in the future pretty much every country in the western world will have to default on their debt. What difference at this point does it make really? Might as well built up our infrastructure.

My point is that it's not happening.

How about the US stops screwing everything up in the middle east first? I think the refugee problem will solve itself then over time.

I'm european. And it does happen, maybe if you actually took left your majority white neighbourhood or actually left your house every now and again, you'd know. And yeah, it will solve itself, by killing you eventually, faggot.

>literally trillions of dollars in debt
>WOW WE NEED HIGHER TAXES TO PAY THIS OFF!
Literally
LITERALLY
Zimbabwe

Fucking idiot.

Has there been a good episode this season?

taxes aren't the only way to pay off debt

Don't need to lower or raise needs to stay they same in fact the only change we need is to do away with the obamacare mandate and wave the fee for the 2016 tax season

Not really.
They fuck up the pacing and rehash the same jokes episode to episode.
The continuing story arc is putting a heavy strain on the actual comedy because they feel the need to implement each subplot every episode.

They didn't even bother making 2 episodes for the election, they only made a Hillary version and quickly, sloppily edited it after Trump won. It's been a shitty overall season with few and far between funny jokes and it's only gong to get worse from here since they put all their eggs in one basket on the election plot.

Change
Is
Always
Bad

None.

You're also delusional. There are problems and incidents, no one is denying that. But look at statistics instead of Breitbart.
Refugees here in Germany for example have a similar rate of violent crime than the general population. And it's going down.

yeah, because non immigrant europeans have never raped anyone right ? Fuck off with your short sightedness

Fun things this season:
>Cartman being Cartman in a new way
>Bill and Bill
>Gerald trolling and the Danish trolltracers
>Garrison going around telling everyone to suck his dick

wtf are you doing this for:
>both the douche and the turd
>memberberries are the worst plot thread that keeps fucking coming back over and over
>JJ Abrams Star Wars

Honestly it'd be funnier this season if they subverted expectations and didn't say shit about the election and just did something smaller with the boys and maybe the trolling and Garrisson winning presidency was more background. And no retarded memberberries

Trey Parker actually wrote the lines "And then the memberberrie storm into the white house and make calls from the oval office" and thought it was funny or insightful.

does anyone actually watch this jewish trash anymore?

They are too far in with the member berry shit to go back now. Their origin will be the arc of this season main plot.

>Butters steals his girl
>Coon and Professor Chaos hate each other even more now

>because non immigrant europeans have never raped anyone right

right

>he think turd sandwich was better

The worst part is they keep writing themselves into a hole with memberberries
How the fuck are they meant to go away and become irrelevant in the remaining 40 minutes of the season?

None of them even appeared brainwashed by the memberberries anymore. Is garrison still possessed? Did they literally just abandon that plot line straight away? What are they going to do with randy? What's the point of an "everyone is brainwashed by memberberries" plot if it's just going to be resolved straight away with no real meaning - since the original meaning they had is now invalid because trump is president?

Oh? Going down? Got a source on that? Well, fortunetly I'm not german so you know, fuck it. Gratz on your collective guilt and I'll laugh when the rape and violence epidemic reaches you. But let's be real here, if it does, you'll just run from your country to another majority-white one.
It's not about rape, it's the rate of which they rape. And yes, ethnic Swedes for a while had like 1 rape per 100k people for years, now it's the rape capital of europe. Gratz mr. short-sightedness.

>And yes, ethnic Swedes for a while had like 1 rape per 100k people for years, now it's the rape capital of europe
gotta love sweden

>Got a source on that?
zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-06/bundeskriminalamt-statistik-straftaten-asylbewerber
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article156051826/BKA-Bericht-zeigt-welche-Straftaten-Fluechtlinge-begehen.html

>rape capital of europe
Another altright meme. They collect Data differently from other countries, that inflates the count.
bbc.com/news/magazine-19592372

Now fuck off

Don't forget Butters

1st episode to make me kek this year really when President Garrison dropped the mic I can only imagine how fucking angry Obama was and you know he watched it.
I can remember being wrong or proved wrong but never actually proving myself wrong with a prediction or something I was so sure of like how obama dropped the mic and said" at least I will go down as a president" and now he is literally sucking trumps dick.
How can (((they))) ever even try to swing ppl to their cause when the 1st niugger president just got BTFO?

Will they make it?

>old stormtroopers
What did he mean by this

Genuinely feels like Stone and Parker didn't plan for Trump winning the election. The last two episodes made no sense.

Literally Nazis. Because Drumpf is Hitler, 'member?

i like how non-europeans are always the most bitter and assblasted about the crisis.
NEWSFLASH
We could handle it just fine in the early 90s and we can now.
Hysteria generated by the sensationalist media and legit nutjobs is not helping AT ALL.

>being this stupid

>Cartman getting cucked by Butters

Will they ever fucking stop with the season long arcs? They aren't nearly as good as solitary episodes, tired of following autistic storylines that aren't that funny.

this actually.
it was nice for a season or two, but i feel like a three parter once in a while is kind of the maximum ammount south park can and should handle.

Season 19 is comedy gold. But i canĀ“t even watch past the fouth ep of season 20.

>It's okay to import criminals because they're only at the same rate as our own

Fuck off, if they were real refugees, they'd keep their sandnigger customs in check and not demand their own slice of Islam in Europe.

To be fair, Trey must've typed waaay stupider shit over the years

>And then Oprah's vagina pulls on a gun on Towley and the angry mob
>Oprah's butthole protests

But God gave them the world.

>mass rapings are now a meme

One of the bigger problems with the season long format forget about strands of the story that no longer interest them. They're trying to juggle too many balls.

And with each episode, they reuse the same jokes and ideas and they get a little less funny each time. Cartman reminding people that Heidi was smart AND funny was great... the first time.

Not to mention they have to find some hamfisted way of tying it all together in the last episode, even if the plots have nothing to do with each other.

Dude, you do realize that some women actually got assaulted by refugees, right? And a lot of these people don't have the same morals we do here?

Its not a racist thing, its not even discrimination, its just facts. Not all of the refugees, but some.

You can't expect a group of 100.000s of people to be made up of saints, you imbecile. People that commit crimes should be dealt with accordingly, of course.

Stop spouting catchphrases, you fucking alt right idiots. Can you even form any argument?

Which mass rapings?

Yes I do, I never said otherwise. There are however, no mass rapes, no rape epidemics or some such thing. Look at the fucking statistics.

this is the first episode of southpark that i never laughed. I only laughed briefly because i realised how shit southpark has become

Remember when people liked the PC arc last season and then it suddenly became all about Ads, something completely unrelated, in the last couple episodes?

Maybe don't import millions because of "muh feels"?

It's not a bad thing to keep these people in check or to at least keep an eye on them. They're not meant to be economic migrants yet you bleeding hearts wanna give them everything. You'd be pissed if a house guest raped your sister and took your shit, yes?

>catchphrases
That's a catchphrase?

ive pointed this out before

>Aren't SJW annoying as fuck, guise?
>Yeah they are...
>But aren't anti-SJW just as annoying?
>Yeah they are...
>So instead of fighting, let's find something we BOTH can hate :D
>Like, I dunno, intrusive adverts! Yeah, we all hate those!
You mean those adverts you have on your own website? The website you block Irish and British people from viewing? The network you're on that needs adverts to live?
>.....

Now it's the same thing

>Isn't Trump annoying as fuck?
>Yeah he is....
>But isn't Clinton just as annoying?
>Yeah she is...
>So instead of fighting, let's find something we BOTH can hate :D
>Like, I dunno, shitty reboots! Yeah, we all hate those! We have nostalgia goggles for shit we used to like and we want that back!

There is a humanitarian crises. Letting people starve at the borders is not a good solution.
Btw, I debunked your argument.

It's good, disregard anyone telling you the contrary, this season triggers both tumblr and Sup Forums so much nobody liked it.

Butters is pounding her as we speak.

Cartman has to revert back to his old ways somehow. The fact that Butters is better at sucking up to Heidi might as well be it.

No you didn't, you missed out the part about treating refugees like economic migrants.

>Garrison getting blowjobs from men
So that's the path we're taking.

I don't care about anyone getting triggered but South Park used to be a comedy show and now I have no idea what it's trying to be

is this the worst season of south park, or the worst season of any comedy show (or any long-running show for that matter) of all time?

Wait, did I miss an episode where the UK got sunk? I can't see it on the world map.

You might've needed to pay attention this episode, when the British call Garrison. They 'membered too hard.

I saw that, but where is it on the map?

The only time I laughed was when the trolls tell Gerald "you're going to start a war" and he goes "You don't know my fucking wife"

Fucking A...

I swear nothing better happen to Heidi and Cartman.

It used to be subversive random fart/gore jokes/"satire",
Now it's mostly a-bit-safer political/social satire, but they nail the world's issues (apathy, herd mentality, being obsessed with the past) so well that it goes straight over the head of most viewers who lack the self-awareness to just laugh candidly about it.

Which is why plebs think South Park was better before. They don't really know why they're angry.

Same case as Mr Robot season 1 and 2 for instance.

We'll I'm Bill
And I'm Biiiiill
And we're Bill and Bill

>apathy
you talking about the 47% who didn't vote effectively giving Trump the win?

>herd mentality
democrats who didn't run Bernie

>being obsessed with the past
member the 90s when bill clinton was president!?

Man. I swear.

Sup Forums acts like South Park is pro-Hillary, but they literally called her "turd sandwich" the whole season.

South Park doesn't take side. They mock everyone. They're neither pro-SJW nor pro-alt-right, which I understand might confuse some people on the internet.

All your points are exactly what they're referring to. You shouldn't trust /poltv/'s word when it comes to culture.

The turd/douche joke is a rehash from an episode that came out when you were in preschool.

They didn't even make a Trump victory episode. They are not centrists like they claim to be they just mildly insult hillary so they can claim to be centrists

Funnily enough, tumblr hates on this season because it's "reactionary and conservative" and Sup Forums hates on it because it's "liberal agenda" etc.

Shows that their vision is completely binary and irrational. Only way they can't translate "I don't like this" is by saying "this is my opponent's agenda".

yea they assumed that this election is the normal shit with a fake right vs left is why their opinion is irrelevant. member how the establishment was #with her? Calling her a turd sandwich is not even a swipe at her because it's an established joke. You can tell they like her from some odd reason in the snuke episode.

Heidi is going to ditch cartmen because ultimately she's just an attention whore who loves the constant complements.

>cartmen

oh boy

>They didn't even make a Trump victory episode.
Source? Everybody was ranting about that but it feels like they just had both episodes ready without any major influence on the plot.

Not many people expected these results, so you can't blame SP for that.

Also, did you miss all the SJW/normies-bashing with women being funny-get-over-it?

Member berries corrupt both sides of the argument.

it's what happens when your only social interaction is an echo chamber of safespace babies
for some folks that space is tumblr, for others that space is Sup Forums
in the end, they are all the same kind of autistic retards who can't be taken seriously

Good thing you're here and can sort it all out.
You sound totally normal and not a jackass

does anyone else think politics are too divisive?

I just want everyone to like me :)

youtube.com/watch?v=eCPGowtf74g
They edited the Hillary episode after the fact. The last two episodes barely make sense.
>women being funny-get-over-it?
It's Cartman, the biggest strawman in the show.

>not a single laugh this episode
Sad!

See? You're getting triggered over something that is TRUE.

Get over yourselves.

>triggered.jpg

nice original responses you come up with that yourselves?

Have you sucked his dick yet today Sup Forums?

shaanig, dummy

I still can't believe how fucking terrible this season has been. It's like a train wreck I can't look away from. Trey Parker and Matt Stone have truly lost touch. 2/5 the season.

they are probably barely involved with it