Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yQsceZ9skQI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
youtube.com/watch?v=-X7V9BWrL74&index=45&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sam Harris

that debate was hilarious
>mass murder is okay if you had good intentions

nice job being a fucking idiot and unable to comprehend things lmao

some commie sympathizer, jewish actor

>Chomsky and Moore predicted Trump win
And here I thought leftists were _completely_ wrong about everything

thats his argument
also
>lets not discuss the real world events, lets discuss this carefully crafted scenario I designed to support my position

Awww an owie baby Sup Forumstard got out of their baby crib containment board :(
you need to go back sweetie

>commie
lel
youtube.com/watch?v=yQsceZ9skQI

Real Leftists despised Hillary, many are happy that she lost and now the Democrat party can by purged from it's Clintonista wing.

It wasn't his argument though. Creating hypothetical situations can remove oneself from bias and removing other things that are irrelevant and purifying things for easier moral understanding.

Moore predicted it.
What Chomsky wrote a couple years ago was a generalised analysis of the rage and dissatisfaction among poor and working people being able to be easily captured by a demagogue giving them easy answers and a victim to blame

>THE REAL COMMUNISM HAS NEVER BEEN TRIED. STALIN AND MAO WEREN'T REAL COMMUNISTS

Close enough, eh?

>many are happy that she lost
no they're not because they a realists who accept the world we live in and not an ideal world of you preference and dont throw a tantrum and take their toys home when they dont get their own way
That means making tactical decisions on getting things done and that means having to accept a less worse option, like Hillary over Trump
>its Clintonista wing
You focus all your rage and energy spoon fed to you by the rightwing noise machine you cant see the big picture
The Democrats have always been The Less Extreme Faction of the Business Party
What Bubba did was simply openly acknowledge this with the New Democrats platform

Friendly reminder this guy praised Venezuela along with most of the retarded fossilized former generation of leftists.

the bias of facts. the irrelevance of the predictable consequences of your actions, purifying things for rationalisation and mitigation

Communism has never been existed because, by definition, the entire world would have to be communist for it to actually be attained. Dumb faggot.

>country charts its own course and elects its own politicans and rejects outside foreign intervention trying to install dictatorships
what sort of a loon would do that

its spot on, fucktwit

and it turned out great

Why Chomsky isn't President?

We need jews to tell what the goyim should do.

>Chomskydrones
He's maybe the greatest linguist of all time, but he's hideous when it comes to political and social commentary.
Foucault himself said that Chomsky was an arrogant piece of shit that used everything in his hands to win a debate, even calling other people illiterate and pushing any sort of bias and fallacy

You should go back to Israel, Schlomo.

>Real Leftists

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

t-that's actually what i thought
you seemed to suggest that it wasn't

>awwww wook it the lil baby thinks he's a big boy!

cute.

Foucault was a fag that died from AIDS.

Chomsky is clearly superior.

_I_ am the only real leftist in the village tho

>still being this salty over Trump

Will Leftists ever admit that they voted for Trump because he had policies that weren't shitty Establishment Leftist boondoggles?

came here to post this.

>they have internal corruption
>so we have to meddle in their affairs and impose a dictatorship to benefit our powerful multinationals
yes, of course, it all makes sense

>bald obfuscationator
yup, even though i'd have sucked his aids-ridden dick, chomsky is better

>Chomsky
>getting blown the fuck out by a weeaboo tripfag
Pick two

>salty

Slay, Queen

And look how it turned out.

youtube.com/watch?v=-X7V9BWrL74&index=45&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J

>he's hideous
what you mean by this is he disagrees with you
>arrogant piece of shit
lolwut
any video of him shows him to be extremely humble and reticent

(You)

>if they disagree with me they must be jewish

Many leftists did vote for him. Same as Labour voters who voted in favor of Brexit

I never mentioned Trump
I said Chomsky writing back in TWO THOUSAND AND TEN WHICH WAS SIX YEARS AGO LONG BEFORE TRUMP was talking in generalised terms about the mood of much of the country
>shitty establishment leftist boondoggles
taxcuts for the rich
more defence spending
cutting healthcare and environmental regulation
tell me about establishment boondoggles please?

Larry David would be the best candidate for the part, but unfortunately he's already typecasted as Bernie.

>>they have internal corruption
>>so we have to meddle in their affairs and impose a dictatorship to benefit our powerful multinationals
yes, of course, it all makes sense

>defence
>c
Trump wants to deport this.

Jewey McJew is a good bet.

Why can't he play both? What is he too busy to call his own mother?

if you support healthcare, workers rights, environmental protection, curbing american imperialism
things that would get you designated leftwing
then you would not be supporting Trump

perhaps someone putting on a pose without any idea of what they're saying or any idea of Sanders postions beyond "anti-establishment" might make such a switch
Or had some sort of delusion that electing Trump would speed up Americas downfall, sparing the world from further harm

>perhaps
yeah

>le vote for trump because sanders lost maymay
Chomsky addressed this sort of absolutist thinking once:
Take someone who's a committed revolutionary, thinks we really have to throw out whatever there is of the capitalist system and market system and so on, take someone like that. They're still reformers. All the people you mention are still in favour of developing a decent health care system through government intervention because that's the only option. None of them say "lets not improve lives of people because we'd like to see a revolutionary change." They'd all be in favour for example.

Take say OSHA, the safety and health goals in the workplace, for years its been declining under Bush probably disappeared. But everyone you mentioned would be in favour of strengthening those regulations, they're government regulations.

Because what you're in favour of if you're serious, and the people you mention are, is pressing the institutions to the limits. Seeing what they can achieve. You're not gonna get mass popular movements trying to overthrow the institutions until people recognize they cannot satisfy our needs. Therefore you try to press reform as far as possible within the structure of existing institutions meanwhile developing alternative institutions from within building the future in the present society.

That goes on simultaneously.

I never said he was angry towards someone, he just thinks he's better than everyone even in areas that don't really are his thing like moral philosophy and sociology. The thing is that in accademic places it's almost a dogma to contradict him, and the ones who do it are covered in a big fucking shitstorm. It happened to Zizek (muh empirically wrong), Foucault, even Steven Pinker if i recall correctly

>>Chomsky was an arrogant piece of shit that used everything in his hands to win a debate, even calling other people illiterate and pushing any sort of bias and fallacy
>I never said he was angry towards someone
pick one
>he just thinks he's better than everyone even in areas
This is an argument of people who either have a persecution complex or dont like being confronted with disagreeing views
Listen to his debate with Richard Perle or watch the debate with William F. Buckley
Chomsky knows his shit and statist apologists are left floundering and quickly resort to name calling and ad hom and strawmans to try to keep up