I don't get it. What is "Bane?"

rip

He's a big guy

For you

Spain?

He's our big guy

WHY DIDN'T YOU BUY MY GAME Sup Forums?

MOMMY LOOOOOOK I POSTED IT AGAAAAAIIIINNN

thats you you fucking shitposing fucking clinton voting cuck i cant fuycking berlieve you still post this fucking bullshit its not funny or clevber or intersteing you just post a picture of aiden gillen bad actor and say BANE? anyone can do that even a kid i guess yopu porbably are a kid though and you jiust got verbally rekt like one

Bane is everywhere. He is all around us. Even now, in this very thread. You can see him when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel him when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. He is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Listen. here's the thing. We are gonna find this Bane guy. He's very big on the cyber and very dangerous. I hear he's huge, he's a big guy, and I have people coming up to me saying "Donald, we need to catch this Bane guy." and I say, I tell them, I say: "we're looking into it". And we have a lot of good solutions, phenomenal solutions and we're gonna catch this bad hombre.

redditor hotheads spotted

>it's a hothead false flagger episode

redditor hothead spotted. Get em out of here.

nice projection

>>>/reddit/

>that feel when you look at the tab and see a (you) but you check and its one of THESE

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/reddit/

>reddit

HOTHEAD

>Aye
Why did masketta turn into a pirate?

oh man, I know that feel!

t. reddit gold member

Hotheads pls go.

Link me the Shakespearean flight scene lads

I opened the gif and involuntarily did the same motions from memory
fuck this board

I should've known that Trump-baneposting would be the thing to cheer me up post-election. Good stuff.

>You're a bigly guy

Samefag

You're really reaching here user.

(you)

FIRST ONE TO GET DOUBLES GETS TO STAY ON MY AIRCRAFT

Most of those were from the same faggot though

Also

UR A BIG GUY

BANE?
MORE LIKE BAN!!

Butt?

cool down or step down hothead

Is this a meme?

Is it me or is that shit stuck to his ass?

How dare you assume me as one of those cesspool of hotheads

I'm a loyal baneposting templar. You will do as has instructed and you will learn your place young one.

It was ok

check em

Pls mr masketta

But....Sup Forums was never about anime. Please signal harder, maybe you can save the screencaps for r/Sup Forums.

Damn it

Czech em

fucking hell..

what is this!?

Can I get a (You) please. My cat died and I'm sad :(

Rip catto

fuck off you fat weeb piece of shit

ill fuck you in your hairy asshole with my big fucking white dick so fucking hard you'll become skinny cus you can't eat without shitting as much as you used to

TIME TO GO MOBILE

>most of those were from the same fag

They were, faggot?

Here's some CIA

chekt

gg ez

what's the lore behind this?

Then show me its body

we can use some hotter heads around here tbqh