Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dO5zKcsLWX0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Hyde
youtube.com/watch?v=bwuVCdfO3_s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The best show on adult swim

The best show on cartoon network

youtube.com/watch?v=dO5zKcsLWX0

but what the fuck is it? I watched eps 2-5 and I have no idea what the fuck happened during that timeframe.

Sketch show?

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Hyde
This was a wild read btw.

2deep4u

bad sketch comedy

Sam really seems to be triggered by the fake accrediting of hoaxes. Is this an act or does he really not know the people perpetuating the hoaxes are his fans?

Red Pilled shit.

Tim Heidecker Is A Rapist! HYDEWARS.COM

>Hoaxes

what are you talking about hoaxes? He just hasn't been caught yet

>"Hoaxes"
>Hyde has been (((incorrectly))) reported as the perpetrator of numerous mass shootings and terrorist attacks by internet trolls.[4] The first instance of this "hoax" was the Umpqua Community College shooting.[5]

kekleon

>yfw you realize Sam is holding the Adult Swim execs hostage in his headquaters

>Samuel Whitcomb Hyde was born on April 16, 1985 in Fall River, Massachusetts to Lena (née (((Goldstein)))) and Joseph Hyde.

god bless Sup Forums

DUDE TOTALLY RANDOM LMAO

it's not random at all if you are paying attention man

Sam Hyde fucks trannies

this is an 18+ board

Tahts not bad sam hyde fucks underage girls

>Hyde created Million Dollar Extreme (MDE) in 2006 as his senior project at the Rhode Island School of Design. He stated MDE's mission was to "prep the bull, challenge cultural norms, ask big questions, tackle stale paradigms and enstill [sic] an inquisitive spirit into the minds of the 21st century generation."

our guy

youtube.com/watch?v=bwuVCdfO3_s

yes you dip, it's an act
he pushes the hoaxes

I want to hang out with him. He lives a half hour from me

What can Sup Forums tell me about Shamel Al-Hayid, the notorious Islamic extremist with numerous ties to Al-Qaeda and the Saudi royalty?