What was his problem?

What was his problem?

How long have you got?

He wanted to get his dick in a 16year old.

His problem is LITERALLY his bad choices in women.

His first wife made him go bankrupt and essentially forced him to sell slaves, which in turn got him exiled, which in turn made him meet Daeneris, which in turn made him lose his dignity to a younger Chad.

Thank god its not him with greyscale in the books tho senpai.

Give me a C

was sick of Betty and wanted to bang Wilma instead

Give me a U

Give me a C

Give me a K

He was rocking out.

he made lots of Milla clones, so he was a good guy afterall

with any hope Jon will run longclaw down his neck and have Lyanna Mormont spit on his grave afterwards

it's the ending Jorah deserves unless greyscale kills him first - which i doubt causes its D&D and they're gonna write in some retarded loophole

>inb4 he goes to Qohor to get black magic shit
at least we get to see Qohor and the black goat

Jorah deserves to be killed?

Why exactly is that?

he broke the law and fled execution - Jon as king of the north has the obligation to fulfill his (((father's))) sentence

him pouncing around with an enemy faction isn't gonna get him brownie points

You mean like when Jon abandons his post as commander of the watch?

Jorah acted as a servant to the crown overseas as part of the dynasty which ned served in which ought to give pardon to his crimes and allow him to take the black.

in fact I would have thought that slave trading was an offence that was pardonable by taking the black to begin with

does it really count as a dynasty if its literally 1 guy?

>Until your watch is over
He isn't Lord Commander anymore, nor is he even part of the watch. His death relieved him of his duties.

Then he had no right to hang them men. Seeing as he was no longer Lord Commander. Also he's not a Stark by rights regardless of what the other northern houses say. So he can't carry out Neds punishment. That would be Brans decision.

Yeah but that show has proven on many times that the rules can be bent when the majority of houses decide they should be. Also, I didn't watch the shit I'm a bookfag so I have no idea about anything after his death tbqh.

That was his second actually

Its a mercy kill

He's a hebe and a cuck, quite the accomplishment

How'd he get caught anyway?

>le funny reddit meme

Seeing as how I'm on here like 12 hours a day, a long time.

Send help