My mom is crying drunk because i have no friends during midsummer to celebrate and party. Also im fat virgin

My mom is crying drunk because i have no friends during midsummer to celebrate and party. Also im fat virgin.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midsummer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did she start praying and talking to herself as well,

Tell her that you have friends from all over the world and then show her Sup Forums

Sounds horrible. I honestly feel bad for both of you

Make sweet tender love to her

How old are you user? I was virgin until 21. After that I've been with 7 girls and had two long term relationships. Life isn't as bad as you think it is.

What changed?

t. 20yo virgin

At least you have a job.

>midsummer
Explain pls.

how am I supposed to get a gf if I don't even have friends
how do I make friends

>still have a mum

I realized most people are almost as awkward and self conscious inside as I am. You just have to take the leap. Adults aren't going to give a fuck if you say something dumb.

Biggest celebration in Finland after Christmas.

Except it's not a boring family circle jerk obviously.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midsummer

It's a big party time here. We have long winters and Midsummer is when we have the longest days. Even here in the southern Finland we get like 20 hours of sun. Everyone leaves the cities and goes to their summer cottages, gets drunk, grills foods and saunas.

ignore every faggot who has posted in this thread and listen carefully, la

just keep going out and lie to your mum that you have found some friends. wander the streets, go to a bar, go to the library ..whatever

never make your parents feel disappointed in you. gotta fake it till you make it. now go forth, la

adults here will stop talking to you immediately if you accidentally say something dumb or socially retarded

Even if you dont mess up a conversation there's a really good chance theyll never talk to you again

Thanks.
It basically sounds like every normal weekend for rednecks, but minus the guns and truck-related games.

Considering:

- The low Finn population
- The great number of autistic Finns

Can't you meet each other?

There's actually a bit of truth in this. If you start behaving more like the kind of person who has the life that you want, then you're more likely to start becoming that person than if you just stay at home.

>autistic finns
fucking sex tourist

>autistic Finns
>Can't you meet each other?
You've answered yourself. Autists aren't negative numbers; you can't just multiply them by each other to get a normie.

I've never seen that happen here. Even if you say some dumb shit or act different you aren't ostracized. Maybe you get a few laughs but not in a bad way. I guess where you live people only want conformity.

start working out you fat pig, physical activity is secret key to happines and feeling good gg i figured life out

Im 28

im 27 virgin from netherland
turn 28 in 2 weeks IKTF bro

The problem here might be that your mom has any say in your life. Just embrace wizardom.

I dont. I have never been employed because thats for sheeps.

>I dont. I have never been employed because thats for sheeps.
how prevalent is this attitude in Europe? or is it just an ebin Sup Forums meme?
>muh NEET bucks
>wagiecucks

No one needs these kind of pig-headed suggestions.

Already on it but my mom doesnt like it.

Having a job isn't that bad. You're busy and can't focus on your shitty life all day anymore, you get paid, you can buy stuff etc.

I mean, i know being a NEET has it's benefits, but once you break out of it, you realize that it was the right decision.

I used to be a neet for several years but I don't understand why anyone would want that lifestyle. I was that way because I was fucked up in the head at that time, depressed and hated myself.

This

What is gonna stop you from being yourself?
I bet even your closest ones have their own problems and experiences.

>I was fucked up in the head at that time, depressed and hated myself
How to stop?

he is right though, a simple 30 min walk in the morning and (maybe) afternoon. perhaps listening to music or simple observing the world, would help with weight and make you feel a lot better.

well working for someone other than yourself is for sheep it's just that 95% of the population doesnt have much of a choice.

In europe we are aware of the life we lead I assume in america you people just genuinely enjoy working your whole lives

I just have my mom and no one else. I dont need friends because i have been without them for my life.

It caused me to self medicate with booze. One day I realized I had two choices. Either to fix my life and start doing things or end up in the grave.
You just need to stop doing what is making you unhappy and try to change. I tried meds couple of times but they only helped for a while. It's just a mental shift you have to do.

Just be yourself.

How about you go and hand over a napkin to your mother?
Ask if she wants to talk.

>You just need to stop doing what is making you unhappy and try to change
Mine was under control until I moved for my wife's job, but it's been pretty bad since then. I think I just really hate where I live, and being unable to leave is the actually depressing part.

why is the topic of relationship always so popular with kids

Start with the things you don't hate about yourself and build from there.
Also you need to talk with your wife about this. If you have someone you can talk with about this helps.

Because they're cluelessly trying to figure it out, and they're full of hormones.

Did you just turn 18? We as humans are social beings and relationships are what makes us happy. We are pack animals.