Obsessed over a girl since he was a kid

>obsessed over a girl since he was a kid
>she drops him for wizard Chad in magic school
>cucked so hard he spends the rest of his life a virgin taking care of his waifu's son
Harry Potter is basically a cuck flick series

tru

imagine naming your kid after your mom's orbiter. christ, disgusting

This just shows people don't know what cuck means. Snake was never married to Lily

>cucked so hard he spends the rest of his life a virgin taking care of his waifu's son
Unforgivable. Can't think of a character more cucked than Snape.

Blow your brains out pls

>Lily never tells James to stop bullying her best friend
>in fact, she starts dating him

WOMEN

>four eyed cunt
>Chad

Cuckolding has alwags been a thing

All the way back to Shakespeare, not sure why its just now catching on

>harry potter's dad
>chad

but she did
>James, stop being mean to Severus teehee xD

He was a popular jock from a rich family

Ron Wealsey is a massive cuck as well, his sister takes the tall black kid. He probably hears them when they fuck in his house or when she sneaks into the male dormitory.

Harry Potter can also be seen as a cuck as he later marries Ginnie after getting sloppy seconds from Dean as he destroyed her pussy with his BBC. He took her virginity with his massive black cock, whenever Harry even attempts to place his puny penis inside she thinks of Dean

>popular
>good at school
>best at sports
how is he not chad?

>Entire series building up to reveal that Snape was actually secretly Harrys dad
>Would explain all his behaviour and motivation
>JK backs out and just makes him a cuck instead

now that would make things interesting, besides the fact that potter is the spitting image of James

Albus Severus Potter. You were named after the man who sent an assassin to kill me when I was just a baby. He was a good friend

>entire series building up to reveal snape was secretly harry's dad

Oh, really? That's why every fucking character harry ever meets mentions how much he looks like james?

is it also why snape spends 6 books being an ass backwards cunt to harry? and why in the fuck would snape play double agent to voldemort if harry was secretly his son? that would be the most stupidly dangerous thing ever.

you're a retard if you thought that was ever even hinted at

Ginny is one of the cutest girls of the movies, alongside Luna, Hermione, Gabrielle Delacour and the young version of Potter's mom.

Is there anyone that can dispute this?

Seems like a glaring plot hole or she was a total bitch.

ginny is unattractive as fuck in the movies and has that very distracting mark on her face.

She was just a normal girl. This is how they behave when one man bullys another.

lol, she's fucking ugly, dude

I'm talking of young Ginny, to be honest.

>tfw still get pissed that harry married ginny instead of Hermione

Fucking JK Rowling

and yet not only do you watch it, but you also make threads about it here. You are the biggest cuck my friend

...yeeesh.

joke's on you, I only read the wikipedia synopsis

How the fuck do you come up with this kind of shit?

>Everyone in the series got GINGERED

The Weasleys breed like rabbits

where's the pasta?

>Genius of a wizard
>gets bullied by some guy with glasses who never did anything of note

Fucking Snape.

joke's on you, I only read the relevant cunnypedia article

I would rather fuck Buzz's girlfriend.

What do you expect from one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? I mean seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

DO YOU PEOPLE KNOW IT'S A CHILDREN'S BOOK???

This ain't fucking Dune with all the subplots and subtlety.

Why were most the names relatively normal in the early books(i.e Harry, Ron, all of the Weasley family, Neville, James, Lilly etc) but once they name their own children it's all like Scorpius Hyperion, Hugo, Teddy Lupin, Victoire, etc'?

It's a commentary on the current generation being a bunch of chucklefucks.

>is it also why snape spends 6 books being an ass backwards cunt to harry?
He's like that to everyone. He has that Gregory House disease.

Harry potter was written by a woman so all male characters are written by woman point of view. Women have no idea about men, they just have their own visions about men so when they had to write romance they use chad thundercock because that's how women imagine romance partner

Kind of boring how JK Rowling jumped to Harry being an old cunt with her later update storiesa, seems a massive time jump, would have been better to see them in their early twenties.Hate the forced kids part.Why would they all have kids at like 17?

>James Sirius
>Albus Severus
>Lilly Luna

Next?

he should've just been a good guy without the Lily crush angle. that was some fanfic tier shit.

>Lupin did everything including dying for Harry Potter
>His wife died with him
>Doesn't even get a child named after him

Did any character suffer as much as Lupin?

>Being a world class quidditch player is nothing of note
Ok

>it's a woman doesn't understand how men think episode
if harry potter was written by a man snape would shoot up the school and dumbledore would have molested harry

no man is this pathetic and obsessed over an individual woman

>Gregory house
I only remember Hufflepuff Slytherin ravenclaw and gryfindor. Was there a fifth founder named Gregory?

fiction:
>badboy falls for woman
>losers waste their life opining her, long after her death
reality:
>badass gets tired of your shit
>even the losers move on to something younger; stop wasting their time on someone they can't have
>nobody cares when you're dead

female power fantasy

you have no idea how much I laughed at this post

>cuck flick
Cuckino, you obviously meant?

>Lord of the rings in shit-tier

kys yourself

>harry potter
>kino
sure smells of pleb around here

Most of the romance in Harry Potter is between women and fairly awkward or nervous guys. Harry's dad being Chad Thundercock was showing you that good guys can be massive pieces of shit too.

Say what you want about Rowling, but she at least tried to make the characters more human by giving them a colorful past.

>God tier
>Atlas shrugged
>High-tier
>1984
>Middle-tier
>Kafka, Joyce

this
any female is ruined after touching a black man

Why didn't they just shot voldemort in the head?why didn't voldemort drop a nuke in hogwarts?

Congrats for falling for level 0 /lit/ trolling.

What was the point of that Malfoyle kid? I recently saw the lastone and never did anything, no redption or going evil all the way.

He just fucks off like nothing

why do you think women love it so much?

Influx of bulls in first world countries.

In the end, he's just a kid in over his head.

i clicked this just to see if you had posted

But in the books hermoine is a nigger,of course JK wouldn't taint Harry

fucking kek

Snape experienced a level of love none of us can even comprehend. I wouldn't want to be him.

You're not being cucked if you weren't even in a relationship in the first place. Get your definitions right

Being a beta orbiter?

It was written by a silly divorced leftist woman after all. This nails it on the head.

No one cared who Chad was until he put on the glasses.

Did you ever experience real powerful love, user?

Imagine if you will good sirs.

A young lady with

The tight asshole of Ginny

The feet of Luna

The class of Hermoine

The colossal breasts of Madame Maxine

The slutiness of Parvati Patil

The Celestial courtesan's tricks of Cho

and the clothes and demenour of Bellatrix Lestrange.

Mayhaps such a witches brew would be intoxicating it would make you cum just be thinking of it good sirs!

Lets rename our kids after him

>being a beta orbiter = real powerful love
Okay, autismo.

Literally Chad lol