W/ - WESTWORLD GENERAL

/Fuck Felix, Sylvester and Maeve - Just Give Us MiB/ Edition

Old

>Old thread

What old thread?

Who's just in for the actresses ? They're all hot in their own way.

Which park host would you spent most time with?

Teddy

What MiB stands for, i don't visit westworld threads?

you kidding? the only good lucking female is dolores

why they got the two most beat up, funny looking actresses in hollywood to play what ought to be high class hookers at a $40,000 a day theme park that fulfills adult fantasies is beyond me

In b4 the old prospector.

>what door?

So about hosts energy source.
It's "blood"? Lawrence "blood" repaired Teddy.

semen

William is DEFINITELY MiB

>you kidding? the only good lucking female is dolores

I think the blood is more like lubricant, they don't appear to drain the deactivated hosts.

i don't get it

You can't see the door in the shot and Ford suddenly appears out of a wall where we later see the door.

She's pretty lewd

man in black

how to spot the millenial, who neither watched MiB nor Lost

i asked that question but i'm 30. Only MiB i know is men in black

Maeve plotline is really dragging this otherwise good show down.

Seriously. Fuck Maeve. Gives us more Ford and MiB.

Who is this old prick?

now that you metioned, I thought there was some other door to that room.
Suspension of disbelief just made me think "ah, whatever. it was for dramatic purposes"

Do you even watch the show, listen to the dialog?

>yfw that's Arnold

My theory is that westworld isn't robots but it's time travel and they actually go to the past.
The whole robot thing is to cover up this illegal activity.
Everytime the game "resets", they actually go back in time again.
Hannibal just kills his employees and replaces them with their western time ancestors who happen to look identical.
The two guys who are visiting are actually arnold and hannibal when they were young.
The man in black is arnold.

Yes

Please never come up with another theory again.

>high class hookers
Your kind ruined anime and you would ruin any form of immersive entertainment as well.

Talewdlah

This is worse than shrinkrays

>Ford shows Bernard a picture of him and his partner Arnold
>the person next to Ford is actually Ford's father
>huge space in the photo
>already confirmed there are things Bernard will straight up ignore if he seems them
>he can't see himself

Friendly reminder that Ford has every guest and \W/ employee killed and replaced with hosts that he releases back into the real world.

Is jeffrey wright good in this?

seriously maeve is so ugly and boring, i dont understand how she even gets the role. a qt thick niggress id want to see but this old hag can go fuck herself

we can replicate fluids in labs that are blood like in nearly everyway. I think the skin on their bodies are real as is the blood, as is the internal organs. I think they can fart, piss and shit. I think they're awesomely immersive when you're in their world.

It can't be...maybe we're hosts too..

I dunno, i think shes a decent actress and does pull off a good whore madam. The problem is the script.

yeah i think hes pretty good. one of the better actors in the show

Personally I think the blood is just an operational requirement. They can still operate after heavy blood loss, but when they're in character the blood loss causes them to shut down.
So by filling teddy back up, he tricked the system into staying operational.

Nope

Why did he make her tits smaller than in the blueprint/prototype

Easy kid. It seems to me you've never rubbed out a few to her in precious like I did. what a naughty actress she is.

because he was secretly gay and liked young boys

Neat

they made her this edgy and clever black power character. those scenes where he tells off felix i was physically uncomfortable it was so bad

And what colour clothing is the dude wearing.

Not every actress has to be your own wank material you greasy neckbeard

I've lost interest in MiB's story tb͏h

Watch the first scene MiB appears in, in the pilot. Play close attention to everything he says to Dolores.

Maybe this is why Will = MiB. He's the only one who isn't/didn't become a host.

they don't have to be I just preferred if they were

That was prolly just a first iteration.

I don't get why they show the hosts having a fully functional skeletal structure only for sketches like these to present mechanical insides.

>Clever
There is nothing clever about her character

this makes a lot of sense actually. what they likely did is shrink the whole planet, make a copy of one, then blow the other one up to regular size. and then anytime they want to "reset" every thing they just spin the little earth backwards really fast like superman did that one time.

Did you watch the show?

you are seriously stupid. those are sketches of older models, back when they were mechanical, like the boy in the cabin

If you're not routing for him you need to GTFO

We're onto something there.

Holy fuck, you are retarded.

I had another theory, that it's all in dolores mind and she's dreaming all of this. In the last episode she will just wake up and say "what a weird dream" while winking at the audience;

>2016
>Straight
>White
>Male
He won't make it to S2

i don't get why maeve is a threat. like, at all. why were they ever scared of her? why did captain pussy ever give in? why don't they just turn her off, turn her stats down, fucking kill her , or tell their boss?

>straight
I've got news buddy

Will and Dolores timeline is a flashback

Because they wanted the P.

of course he will, he's the villain

Apparently that will be addressed in episode 8

I'm sure it is, and Will is young ford, that's why he cries when he meets dolores.

There is no villain here

i hope so because i can't wrap my head around why its even an issue.

I think it's clear at this point, the bearded guy is abusing the bots during maintenance, the way she says she knows what he wants means she remembers him fucking her senseless during maintenance time.

I like Ford a lot but him killing Danish smoker and treating Bernard like that does not seem fair.

Also
>inb4 the bot being developed was the danish girl
Makes you wonder if he does not use other bots to build and repair as well.

Play close attention to imbd. They are different actors.

The board is meddling with Ford's vision of a perfect world so really. They only have themselves to blame

Who wants Teresa to sit on his face?

I think that the problem with the Maeve storyline is that there is no mystery to it. It's a standard escape plot. There are no questions to ask about that plot line. There's no conflict, because it doesn't seem like she isn't going to escape.

In the Willores story there's the question if Will is going to let her know the truth and what that does to her. The MiB story has the question of what the maze is and what the game is really about. The corporate story has the unknowns of Delos, Ford, who else is secretly a host, and who is this Arnold dude and what is he trying to do to the park from beyond the grave?

The Maeve story is just, will she escape from the park? Yes/No? For a series that leaves the viewer with questions and unknowns there's not even the hints that there's anything going on inbetween the lines with Maeve.

I gave an example last thread. A maeve storyline could work if structured and written like Ex Machina. Instead it is just her with dumb and dumber and they expect us to be entertained.

and he needs to hide that more than he needs to hide the sentient robot?

There are multiple Fords. Think about it

clementine has fabbo tits
and i love her jewface

No shit.

They have both committed enough offences that they will instantly lose their jobs if she tells anyone. They don't have the authorization the destroy her and she is immune to most verbal commands now. They are going along with it because they are beta pussies who are too scared to do anything else.

Dolores is best girl. That is all.

I think it could still work, in 2 ways, 1 that she might decide to stay and maybe try to lead some crazy robo uprising, 2) Whoever modified her first comes up to reveal his motives, but in the end I fear is going to be "that part that you don't hate in the series because you know where is going at but is still an hassle to see".
In a way thought, it seems to reflect the mentality you see from outspoken savant kids, that X is actually Y and that they have it all figured it out, she might be smart now, but without experience you won't ever go far.

oh SHieeeeet

What was the deal with the flooding at the beginning? That seemed like a weird thing to touch on once and then not mention again.

Except they literally tell Meave that she won't be able to survive outside the park.

Flooding? You mean the cooling system breaking down in the basement storage area? it just shows that even Delos skimps on some things, the whole point of that scene was to introduce us to Ford man.

>he fell for the will = mib meme

When that guy peed on the shrunk westworld, it caused massive flooding

It didn't, though, it just bounced off the barrier.

I like Felix and Maeva though OP

Holy shit guys have you seen this????

>tfw nigbot

>tfw still a slave to the evil white man

1:1 cucks will never be persuaded

>tfw bicameral programming and shieeet

Pace yourself