He hates Michael Bay films

>he hates Michael Bay films
>only to turn around and shamelessly consume Marvel's feces
You're all fucking sheep. Bay movies are objectively superior to the trash Marvel produces yet it's cool to shit on Bay but cool to love morning cartoon movies.

>if you like X you must hate Y and vice versa

Take your loaded arguments, crumple them up into a ball, cover them in some mayo and shove them right up your momma's diseased cloaca

both are shit, like your FACE

Damn, Bay is getting them younger with each movie

Bay is a cinematic action auteur only matched among his contemporaries in the modern Hollywood sphere by Paul W.S. Anderson. The closest thing that Criterion has ever done to resembling a proper art film distributor was releasing Bay's work.

Pain & Gain was pretty decent

Pain and Gain was a better Scorsese film than Wolf of Wallstreet could ever dream of being.

I hate both you faggot
they're both fucking garbage, along with DC

Sup Forums does tend to eat Marvel's shit pretty well though. Surprising when it's so vocal towards Bay who makes objectively better films than the shitshow known as MCU.

Official Baykino that everyone needs to watch
The Rock
Bad Boys 1
The Island
Pain & Gain
Transformers 1

I haven't seen that Benghazi movie but apparently it's alright too.

Michael Bay films are like the fast food of the movie industry. You know they're not good for you, but they're so saturated with visual MSG and fat that you can't help but enjoy them.

You all know damn well that you love the Rock, Armageddon, Pain & Gain and the rest of his filmography. You lie about it, like you lie about hating McDonalds, but there are times that a big greasy Bay burger is all you're craving.

>likes Bay or capeshit or any other mass produced flick
>You're all fucking sheep!

Jesus, how does one even become so deluded. Just end yourself already.

My McDonalds film equivalent is 80's Arnold flicks and other well-made action movies, not headache-inducing Bayshit.

Trump should hire Bay as PR minister. The guy advertises the US military better than any military marketing campaign.

did Marvel movies rape you or something? Always the same webm and same bitter post crying and crying about dah bad mobies :(

Get a life, you're not redpilling anyone, you're just annoying

The Mickey Mouse shills are quick to defend the shit Disney shits down their throats.

Marvelfags disgust me. I'm convinced half of them are on Disney payroll around here.

What if i hate bay and all capeshit movies regardless of who makes them

>hating Michael Bay movies
>hating The Rock
>hating The Island
>hating Bad Boys
>hating Bad Boys 2
>hating Armageddon
>hating Pain & Gain
>hating 13 Hours
absolute pleb tbqh

Bay makes great action movies, except Transformers.

Entry level plebs shit on him to feel superior and then suck down Terribletinos cock.

I don't watch either unless forced at a friend's house, and having seen 3/4ths of the first transformers movie and almost all of Iron Man, I can tell you that Iron Man was far more tolerable. Better actors, better lines, better delivery of said lines, CGI used for a purpose rather than just because it's there. Don't get me wrong, it was still mind numbingly pedestrian, but it was purgatory compared to the hell that was experiencing transformers.

Iron Man was the only decent Marvel movie ever made. And even then it failed to be as entertaining as Transformers 1. Iron Man was just mildly fun.

I don't. The people who hate on Transformers or other capeshit for that matter are just retarded. There is an implicit understand that these films are made for children, yet someone wants to criticize the director for making them?

If you watch capeshit for some kind of adult experience you are out of your mind and a different director won't help.