Convince me that the two timelines theory is real

Convince me that the two timelines theory is real.

It's not.

But ribbit told me it was

Its not.

There is 0 evidence. Only inference and intuition.

At least its not as bad as the "shrinkers".

Explain the knife then.

The knife Will used in the last episode is the same that the MiB showed Ford when they met at the bar with Teddy

There's some sort of timeline shit going on. Why else would MiB kill Taco then he is seamlessly on the other side of the park for McPoyle to interact with?

the showmakers hinted it but it might be a ruse

It's not, people only believe timeline theory ironically or are genuinely retarded

>itt plebs who don't recognize the shrink, parallel timeline and universes theories

how can one board be so pleb

Oh my, two characters used a stock weapon handed out at Westworld orientation? THIS PROVES EVERYTHING!

Retard.

But they also both have blue eyes, don't they?

;^)

Anti-timeline fags still have zero response to the logos. Why is there a different logo when William is going through orientation, during Ford's flashback, and on the old computer that Bernard checks out?

>Why is there a different logo when William is going through orientation,
Different compared to what?

>during Ford's flashback,
>flashback
There´s your answer.

>and on the OLD COMPUTER that Bernard checks out?
>"why is an OLD COMPUTER filled with OLD LOGOS?"
You´re an idiot.

There's suprising accurate logos consistency

when bernard goes to login to an old computer in a disaffected aile of the building, on episode 6, it's the old logo. When logan and william arrive, it's the old logo.

but every modern building scene shows the actual logo.

pic related

first for the dogshit story arc that everyone hates

The "A Delos Destination" supports the theory that Delos is the company that Logan and William work for. When they visit the park (say 30 years prior to the events of tonight's episode, but several years after the park opened). It's an independently held company, but has been losing money since the death of one of its founders (Logan's expository dialogue when they first arrive in Pariah). Logan is there to determine whether his family's company (Delos) should increase their stake. Something happens in the park (the critical incident 30 years ago), and William ends up in a more powerful position in the Delos company (maybe Logan ends up dead, and the company promotes him so he doesn't sue over the trauma he experienced during a business trip, or something). William/Delos purchases Westworld, and rebrand it with a new logo, including "A Delos Destination" underneath. 30 years later, William meets Ford in the bar and reminds him that he saved the park, and that's why, as Stubbs says, he "gets whatever he wants".
tl;dr: Logan and William work for Delos, the logo changes after their trip when Delos purchases the park, saving it from financial freefall.

What- Are you literally braindead? Do you have any fucking clue what I'm arguing?

The two timelines theory HAS to be correct because there's no argument against the logos. The different WW logos all occurred in the past, where William is. There are two timelines. Kill yourself.

Logan is the Man in Black.
William dies in the park trying to save Deloris from some awful shut Ford shoved in there to duck with guests.
Logan helps cover it up and buys shares in the park at a discount from Ford in exchange for total freedom in the park.

Why did ching chong turn her knowledge power up? Why didn't he dial it down to one or two so she would stop going rogue?

>Logan is the Man in Black.

This is the absolute stupidest theory. Don Draper is DB Cooper tier stupid.

Any reason, or do people figuring things out first just trigger you?

There is zero evidence, clues, themes etc pointing to this theory. It does not make any sense. William does. People floated the Logan thing here and it became a baseless mini-meme.

Not him, but Logan and MiB look nothing alike. Different hair colour, different eye colour, different height, different beard colour etc.

>Logan: Black Hat
>MiB: Black Hat

I didn't think it needed to be spelled out, retards

Fuck me, you've got a point...

what's up with this from the trailer, if Will dies?

just listen to what will said last episode.
all he does is say the same shit as the man in black.

Is this really a show like LOST where it's juist a bunch of sf mystery bullshit and the only reason people like it is for speculation?

Fuck, I just want cowboy robots.

Thats Teddy

>first time you see william it is after the voice in delores' head says "do you remember"
>when william goes up the escalator we see a screen with the old westworld logo
>he choses a hat, between whote and black, he picks a whote one forshadowing that hes not mib yet
>maeve is never seen when william is in town, its just the rat looking hookerfu because maeve has only been in chathe of the brothal for a year
>min takes lawrence because hea a bad ass outlaw, first time william meets him its because hes a badass outlaw
>logan keeps talling william that the park will bring out hos true self if he lets it

ITS NOT FUCKING DIFFICULT!!!!!!!

only fags hated see naked chicks

But she's got flapjack bewbies :(

Also Arnold is Bernard.
I think they're might be three timelines

Probably this. He didnt/couldnt see a third figure in the image of Ford and his Dad, and we never saw the name on the vitruvian man diagram.

hi

>logos
>mole

Too bad this show sucks so bad or I might be upset that you posted spoilers

34 mins in... Nope

oh the theory was real...

holy shit!
I knew it from episode 1!

I never doubted it honestly

>Different compared to what?
The logo shown when Sizemore is presenting his new storyline, and on the video representing the park now when Maeve sees it. They're both the same as the the TV show logo, while the one shown when William comes into the park is different, and looks older.

Best story arc
Best character

>not thinking she has the most deliciously puffy nigress goddess tits in the entirety of television

>tfw no grill will ever look at you like that

So the characters and quests barely changed at all for 30 years? Sounds like a Sup Forums meme

Maeve is one of the best performances on the show, but her story arc is shit. Why even bother watching a show about robots designed to imitate humans when we've seen two robots who practically ARE human, just with beep boop control panels and hypnosis commands?

Because they have already used the bernard twist and they have three eps to go

There are three timelines
>MiB timeline
>William timeline
>timeline where Arnold (that looks like Bernard) intervews Dolores in basement

>Arnold (that looks like Bernard)
Why doesn't anyone notice that someone that looks just like Arnold is working downstairs?

Because no visual records survive of Arnold.

>timelines
TIME FRAMES

i told you this a while back: nobody is going to start calling it this

i will, but only if you provide some sort of proof that using time frames over timelines is proper

It makes more sense than: They bought a state

Not that guy but timelines is definitely improper. Timelines is the word people use for time travel movies. It implies that time breaks off into different lines all running consecutively but with different events. Time frames implies one timeline where the story is focusing on different periods or "frames" of the same timeline. If you just google the definitions then this is pretty clear.

Because everyone that would know has been murdered and replaced with a robot

you guys are true heroes

i renounce my ways of erroneously referring to time frames as timelines
i have seen the light

vanilla Westworld

He doesn't look like anything to them

No. Calling it timelines is fun. Don't let the meaning of the words get in the way.

I call it timelines just to trigger blokes like you

>Don't let the meaning of the words get in the way.
I know you're joking
but nonetheless
that pisses me off

Whats going on here?

The MIB company could be the source of the host's new flesh and blood bodies. Maybe it started as some sort of regenerative medicine stuff.

DELETE THIS

I fucking knew it. You assholes called me crazy to.

Westworld is actually on an island. On their website they mention something about transporting people to the mainland when injured

So if William is mib, how does he come to look like him?