Is the nostalgia critic still a thing? is he still doing those awful skit with those two unfunny incompetent goons...

is the nostalgia critic still a thing? is he still doing those awful skit with those two unfunny incompetent goons? i need to know

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UvVvt-LN0_Q
twitter.com/malcolmtheray
youtube.com/watch?v=MS3_rjPSCfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who knows.
who cares.

Those days are behind us.

yep

He's doing it just like he does the supervilian shuffle.

He looks like a faggot

this guys is slowly dying thanks to his autistic kind of """""humor"""""""

>slowly dying
>latest video have 1 million view

i don't get it

He has normies watching him now!

Yeah he's surprisingly bigger than ever. I think him being cucked by the Youtube copyright system and then making a video crying about it got him a lot of normie attention

He's not slowly dying. He's more popular than ever and you've already explained why that is: autism. His fans are literally full of autists, as evidenced by the hordes of autists who complained when Doug made a joke about autism in an NC video. When Doug briefly ended the show and started Demo Reel, it didn't matter how shitty it was because his fans only cared about the break of their routine.

Doug will keep making NC videos because he has no other means of making money: he quit his previous job as a janitor a long time ago, is a terrible commedian (can you imagine this guy doing stand up or writing a real tv show?), and unlike other youtube reviewers, he has learned 0 useful technical skills making these videos. And he will never improve because his fans, being stunted in the skills of aesthetic appreciation, just don't want him to imp[rove. They want him to talk about cartoons and make silly voices. This is the life Doug chose to live.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

And to top it all off he has to pay rent to Seaworld for his wife, what a life

i wanna hit this fucking aspergers faggot with a club

sounds like a dream

Did she lose a lot of weight or is that some other chick

To be fair the transistion to and back from Demo Reel, the change of site and the fact that alot of the old gang were leaving made it seem like it was only moment before he would die off.

Then blip died and going back to youtube seemed to have saved him

He doesn't have aspergers. He's just generally unfunny and obnoxious.

youtube.com/watch?v=UvVvt-LN0_Q

I can't tell, was he ever actually funny? I can't tell if I used to find him funnier before because I was younger or if he actually got progressively worst as time went on.
Also Rachel is best girl, Tamara was a huge fucking mistake

He was definitely less annoying in his earlier videos. Most of his jokes fell flat, but he actually focused the series more on revisiting nostalgic shit rather than being loud and making dumb skits.

Kermode > Nostalgia Critic >>> YMS > Stuckmann = RLM

>He doesn't have aspergers
>Posts a video of him being as autistic as I've ever seen him, and I've seen several of his videos

>I'm not the kind of guy who needs a lot
>Proceeds to bitch about the beds not being made

All while bitching as loudly as possible in his hotel room. People outside can probably hear him.

Also, Doug is born 1981 while his fans are all born in the mid and late 90's. Why are they so obsessed with another generation's nostalgia?

No he was never funny but in the beginning he actually made reviews and not comedy skits disguised as reviews. Since I'm roughly the same age as him I found his earliest videos a bit entertaining from a nostalgic perspective. Does he even review nostalgic stuff anymore?

He's loud and annoying, but he's not autistic. I think you're relying too much on Sup Forums's definition of autism.

>Does he even review nostalgic stuff anymore?

His fans are getting younger, so he does review shit from the 2000s because it's nostalgic to them.

>he channel/videos/job is dying!
but he is more popular than ever
>y yea well autism and normies.

atleast pick one that is on their last legs.

Was he funny or was it just the case of him hitting on nerve talking about things you found funny.

Does he even review shit anymore?

He has a game show now.

memes aside, doug is wilier than most assume

he's still going (moderately) strong and has learned through trial and error when to adapt and not try to turn the tide. he treats his business as just that: a business, and not some dumb bedroom hobby that he spontaneously dropped everything else for to give a go at without actually thinking it through

>tfw we bullied Latza so much he quit doing online stuff and got a real job

It's his birthday today.

I miss latzaposting.

Reminder that Malcolm is a furry named Zeke
twitter.com/malcolmtheray

That's definately someone else

The people sucking Latza's dick instead of making fun of him killed it

His eyes are completely dead. He knows that he sold his soul and is no longer interested in doing the craft. He only does it to pay the bills and the enormous debt he placed himself in after his in-laws threatened to take him to court over the unpaid loan from 4 years ago.
His fanbase decides what he does next and he has to appeal to them by forcing himself to watch autistic garbage like Steven Universe.
His critic associates all left him now he just has the furry and fat chick both of which are paid because they appeal to the two target demographics that his tumblr audience champions (blacks and women) and the rest are failed film students and rejected local theater actors.

>I need to know
>spends more time shitposting on Sup Forums than using a search engine or youtube

Are you the guy who's life is shit so you go around Sup Forums detailing how shit other people's lives are when you know they're still better than yours?

youtube.com/watch?v=MS3_rjPSCfA

That's his brother, Rob.

That's not autism, it's what he calls comedy.

>those two unfunny incompetent goons?

Don't be insulting Tamara, my diabetic goddess.

I don't think Tamara is that bad, I would plow her for hours, she looks like she could take it.