Is it common for males in your country to wear skirts?

Is it common for males in your country to wear skirts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgIWiCOCcF8
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/04/10/the-san-bernardino-attack-is-the-12th-school-shooting-of-2017-and-the-second-in-a-week/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some regiments in the Army do, but other than that no.

youtube.com/watch?v=tgIWiCOCcF8

It provides airflow, to keep cool. Feels good, man.
American school kids have the same sort of thing in principal, just with a different approach.

>it's almost 20 years now since columbine

Don't worry user, your nation has frequent memorial re-enactment events all over the country, on an annual basis.

There was one just the other day, in San Bernardino.
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/04/10/the-san-bernardino-attack-is-the-12th-school-shooting-of-2017-and-the-second-in-a-week/

Summer must get really hot over in the States. Not sure if it's ever been suggested, but it's probably easier to put the air holes in clothing before the kid puts it on.

Scotland tier

There are special places in the city where some men do that.

The story is that the school wouldn't let boys wear shorts even though it has been 30C over the past few days so they wore skirts instead.

I wear skirts all the time

Boystown?

>look up 30C
>it's only 86F

That's not that hot. If they can't stand wearing pants in that weather and would rather wear a skirt there's something wrong with them.

Maybe if it was 95F/35C...

proof?

I deleted my pictures and haven't taken any new ones

O-okay...

Whoa cute!

>30°C
This is fucking freezing temprature, we wear long pants in 45°C+

Cause they're gay, right?

>That's not that hot.

Yeah if you're a nigger.

It was just banter. British males are secure enough in their sexuality to have skirt related banter. Just look at the Scots.

>all Australians are black
ahh yes genius thinking
you absolute sissy

no we are not protestant / post-protestant.

You're born into a hot country and become used to it. The British Isles is as far north as Canada, its population is not used to temperatures over 30c for prolonged periods. Our white delicate skin needs protecting.

Is that why the Monty Python guys were always crossdressing?

Crossdressing is not exclusive to British comedy, it goes back centuries and features in many cultures.

Um excuse me but as a proud 1/64 Galician I will have you know that my people are Celtic and therefore wear kilts

Pic related, it's my ancestor

Are you supposed to wear underwear under kilts?

Southerns

>middle class area

I am not surprised.

Those birds are absolute mingers m8

Its good to let your big partly scottish dick breath a bit.

ahahah.

I just wear boxer briefs nice loosely fitting.

>being poor

yeah, but only males who give blowjobs in other males.

>2017
>not being a lord williamsbury III of abershire shitposting and lounging on your vast estate

explain this, sissy brit boys

lolno only in anime

Even now it is formal wear of the sumo wrestlers