Average person in this shithole believes in curses, jinxes and masonic conspiracies

>average person in this shithole believes in curses, jinxes and masonic conspiracies

Do you know the feel of being surrounded by people who have on average 100 less IQ than you?

That does sound frustrating to be honest

2 planes 3 towers

imagine being an orderly and industrious person in Greece

The evil eye thing is an excuse for being stupid

I met a lebanese dude in the gym once who thought israel had secret earthquake generators

>he doesn't know

>masonic conspiracies
>not real

I have joined the lodge in Athens, it's just old men talking about history and charity

oh user

Were you at the 33rd degree user ? I thought so

>I'm sooo religous, you know. I go to church and believe in God.
>Vanga? Yeah, she's totally a legit fortune teller, how DARE you insult her and call her a demented old woman?

shut it down

The average individual in this cesspool unironically believes in the following:

1. Black magic
2. Jinns
3. Illuminati conspiracy theories
4. The west holds arabs back because they're """""terrified of islam"""""
5. Predestination yet the still pray for some reason

The list goes on

please get me out

albanian subhuman in Greece

ahmed

Black magic and demons are real though

>This old lady predicted a black american prez
>she also said he would be the last american prez
>trump is looking to be a russian prez and not and murican one

s-she was just a fraud r-right..?

I'll never understand why Russians are so obsessed with her. They even made a tv series about her.

Nope, just some dumb old cunt.

>>This old lady predicted a black american prez
>implying
Those are backwards "predictions". Stuff happen and some idiots go around telling she actually said something super vague in the 90s about it. It's bullshit.

It's not that hard to make predictions, if you spend your entire life spouting bullshit "predictions" chances are some of them will come true, that doesnt make you a prophet.

>that feel when friend's unfaithful wife is a jesus freak that also eats up astrology

what the fuck is her problem?

Because Russians are lower on the civilisation scale to Balkanshits. Above Arabs, but definitely below us.

>Barack Obama will be the last president of the US: Baba Vanga had predicted that the 44th US president would be an African American, but she had also added that he would be the last one. According to her, he would leave office at a time when the country would be in economic ruins, and there would be a huge divide between the northern and southern states – as was the case during the American Civil War.

>Muslims will invade Europe: The blind mystic had also predicted that Muslims will invade Europe, and there will be widespread destruction by extremists, which will go on for many years, until the continent ceases to exist. She had also predicted that a Great Muslim War will begin in Syria.

>China will become the new super power: As per her predictions, China is set to become the new superpower in 2018, bringing an end to the United States and its economy. According to her, the exploiters (the developed nations) will become the exploited (the third world). In 2011, the International Monetary Fund had also predicted that China’s economy will overtake that of the US in 2016, emerging as the new superpower.

>Rome as the capital of the Islamic caliphate: Islam will finish invading the whole of Europe by 2043, and Rome will be the capital of the new caliphate.

i dont know guys s-shes pretty fucking accurate

>average person in this shithole believes in nothing and literally lives to work

Do you know the feel of being surrounded by people who have on average 100 less IQ than you?

I doubt there's actually any recordings or any written evidence she said something about those things. People are using her "predictions" for pushing agendas.

>WE WILL TAKE CONSTANTINOPLE ELDER PAISIOS SAID SO

>I-I SWEAR WE WILL SMYRNA AND CYPRUS, DESPITE HALF OF THE COUNTRY SITTING AROUND DRINKING COFFEE ALL DAY

>IT'S JUST OUR POLITICIANS AND THE EVIL EU'S FAULT FOR BANKRUPTCY, NOT FOR US VOTING THE SAME POLITICIANS 4 DECADES IN A ROW

average greek

Yes

>bankrupcy
nonono user do not use this word, "economic crisis" sounds so much better

I believe in ghosts, but that's it.

Of course. You are absolutely right.

Can I have your soul? All I need is a yes.

Same here. I was surprised when I went to Andalucia that people with university studies still believe in jinxes and horoscope shit.

>Boo Hoo i'm an enlightened person among third worlders, i was destined for grandiose things, please accept me white westerners please please please

faggots

>Greece
>Third World
Uhm, try again sweetie

It's pretty funny to see Mediterraneans being this stupid in modern times after muslim raped the Nordic traits out of you in the last centuries
Sad

Don't worry, German tourists in Mallorca still hold the title as the most stupid people I've ever met

Indeed ikibey

Doesn't she fly around in a giant iron mortar and pestle?

S A L O N I K A

>masonic conspiracies
>Greece
You're in one.

>The evil eye thing is an excuse for being stupid

said the blue eyed gypsy that I have to cross my fingers when I see her or I will get a headache