What shows did you drop in 2016?

What shows did you drop in 2016?

that show wrecked, turned out to be feminazi libcuck shite, super typical hollywood jew stuff

never picked anything up.

John Oliver. He himself said to.

AOS

Goliath, Quarry and Luke Cage

Damn son. Lot of buzz words there. Seems like you got triggered hard...

This year I didn't watch any new show other than Narcos.
Almost everything looks awful.

It's fun shitposting about them tho.

I can't believe this actually happened.

National Geographic Mars. I was digging it through the opening credits but the show really went downhill from there.

I finally gave up Walking Dead and South Park.

Feels good man.

Brooklyn Nine Nine
Modern Family
Homeland
Suits

Mr. Robot, iZombie, Limitless, and Daredevil. Probably won't finish Luke Cage and might not finish Narcos either.

south park. Mr Robot. American Horror story.

game of thrones and I might end up dropping westworld for the same reasons

Dropping shows is for NTs.

The last show I actually watched was Game of Thrones and I dropped that in 2014

Dropped Homeland. Honestly hate everyone on the show except Quinn

>gets triggered by buzzwords
>DAM YO- YOU YOUR TRIGD UP HUH!?!?!

yeah no kiddo but reddit will always take you back.

Shameless, though I should have two seasons ago.
What am embarrassment.

Arrow and Quarry.

American Horror Story. All Ryan Murphy shows plummet off a cliff after the second season, AHS being no exception. I always hope he just may break the rule, and every time he disappoints. I was dumb enough to watch three terrible seasons before wising up. Never again.

The Flash, American Horror Story, Suits.

That's the power of meme magic my friend.

Better call saul

South Park, Arrow, Westworld

I-Is he aware?

Nothing
I dropped everything 3 years ago

I dropped TWD too. Best thing I ever did. I'm still sticking with SP though.

>ever starting iZombie or Limitless

The other ones I can see starting but those two? Really?

You should finish Narcos. The rest is utter garbage.

wes wirl after episode 3.

>and might not finish Narcos either.
shame

>Daredevil
I could only make it a few eps into the second season. Hebrew Punisher was too much for me.

Apart from the tranny stuff, it's sort of decent.

Game of Thrones

>Hell on Wheels
>Vikings

Thinking about catching up with these. Is anyone up to date? Is it worth it?

Vikings gets better every season. Last season was the best.

im semi-tempted to watch it cause of that blonde amazon actress, boner level: diamonds, heard rest of the female cast aint half bad either.

He very clearly is. You can talk shit about this guy all you want, but he's clearly aware of the internet memes concerning this and him in general, and he genuinely seems to think it's sort of funny.

Don't listen to that user. Vikings is hot garbage.

Silicon Valley ... The show is stuck on repeat. I get the joke. It never grows beyond the constant 2 steps forward and 1 step back. Some shows end with a step back and others end with a step forward.

I don't like Thomas or Kumail. Thomas does a chinese character that could be called racist. Kumail seems to view every white man weighing more than 90 ponds as a racist chad douche that tried to kill him. Their own show has Jin Yang!!!

TJ Miller is enjoyable in small doses.

Anyways dropped Silicon Valley because of the poor writing and opinions expressed by some of the actors.

Narcos is cheeks. Budget is all is has going for it.

This, there's no satisfying conclusion to anything. Something good happens then something goes wrong and fucks everything up, they keep writing themselves into corners, It started in s2, that scene where the tequila bottle was on the delete button was absolute bullshit. S3 had more of the same shit, s1 was the only good season.

Mr. Robot.

Got six episodes in, realized I didn't care about anyone or anything, but the Patrick Bateman character, and decided not to keep watching.

Says the faggot who no appreciation for history and a good story

Game of Thrones actually

His Harambe tweet sealed the deal on his certified cuckery.

I will still give S3 a chance because I like Mike Judge.

Scream Queens. Somehow got through the 1st episode of season 2 but that's where I stopped.

Nothing else I watch really. I dropped TWD a few years back when they killed Tyreese.

HAHA wow they added tranny stuff why am i not surprised

I dropped it sort of early on when they revealed all the males to be beta cucks and had the women run the island.

Watch it obesity

If Mike Judge wasnt the boss I would have dropped it without question already.

I love that cuck story that came out cause these two are literally the epitome of that word.

Suits
Game of Thrones
Mr. Robot

I just wanted to watch DD batter some crims and spit blood from walking into walls but instead they put in more Karen

Westworld
Game of Thrones (should have been last season)
Probably Atlanta

>All the males are beta cucks
How is Lip, Carl and Frank beta cucks?

Dark Matter
Dr. Who

I dropped HBO this year

Watch it, fatty

maybe they redeemed themselves but early on literally every male was a hollywood jew numale type.

Maybe you are too thats why you dont see the problem.

He's got a great defense, you have to admit.

He can talk as much shit as he wants about the US and when someone even disagrees he can just pretend it was a joke and that he's only a comedian.

I dropped everything and watched the sopranos again.

The Walking D

South Park. That's it. I don't watch a lot of shows. I guess I've half-dropped Ash vs Evil Dead. Season 1 I watched every Sunday. Season 2 is annoying me so I'm a few episodes behind. Always forget to watch it. I'm not pumped for 4 seasons of Pablo being a faggot.

>Ash vs Evil Dead
I forgot this show even existed.

Ever since Kickass went under I just don't care enough to watch shows like this.

Probably won't finish Luke Cage. Dropped The Flash

Pretty Little Liars
Quanico

the big bang theory. I know I'm late.

Kumail Pepe poster here again. You guys are right about Mike Judge. Season 1 was so good.

I just don't enjoy the show anymore. No surprises.Richard tripping and dropping their secret plan was so lame.

How cool would it be if the show just pivoted and became about a different character and followed them? TJ and Bighead fire Richard and Dinesh!

I'd rather something new and challenging than the same over and over.

You can skip the entire third season and not miss a thing.

South Park. I might drop Gotham now that it has a homo penguin.

Maybe, but I'd still like for you to give me some examples.

Narcos and Westworld. Westworld has to be the most boring shit I've seen in years

the strain
westworld
divorce
blackish
there are a few more can't remember right now

what does the dad mutter to his son?

The smug reporter bitch that richard thought was pr sequence triggered me. I nearly dropped the show there

Scream Queens. First season was hilarious because of the general humor and it had a cool story and a villain. Season 2 is just "I'm a bad bitch" humor that only appeals to "fabulous" people.

>Arrow
>Quarry
>Masters of Sex
>Vikings
>Billions
>Narcos
>iZombie
>Better call Saul
>Bojack Horseman
And probably more of them.

>history

M-muh athelstan

>blaming Daredevil S2's downfall on Based Hebrew Punisher and not that unlikable cunt they picked to play as Elektra.

what the fuck, man?

I completely gave up on Narcos after 2 seasons.

I just don't give a fuck.

you don't get to bring friends

It just gets worse. Random filler plotlines to stretch the already paper-thin plot.

Why e neckbeards so easily offended?

South Park

painfully unfunny

was literally the only show aside from Black Sails that I was following

guess I outgrew TV

not that i ever thought it was good but after that hologram episode of the flash i don't know if i'll watch it again

I picked up 12 Monkeys
lots of fun

arrow, flash, mr. robot, game of thrones.

i don't think i've been watching anything other than westworld lately

I didn't even bother to dl TWD, so TWD.

Westwood
Aftermath
ZNation

This. Bored me to death. Nothing happens the show.

you're both gay. the core problem is they took the a lot of the amazing choreography from the first season that made DD a hit and threw it in the trash in favor for typical kike offscreen zoomed in quick cut shit.

Game Of Thrones after Stannis died

I don't watch television.

I just didn't pick anything up.

Finally got around to season 1 of the wire which is pretty great, already got most of it spoiled from osmosis from browsing here but it's still a good watch.

So do the cops eventually get wires in the Political Offices? Or does it just switch focus?

Hebrew Punisher, top kek

this

stannis wanted to make it great again

>not being a bandito

I dropped Better Call Saul after episode 1 of the second season.

Bored me nearly to death.

Dropped Arrow and Supergirl. Also Masters of Sex.
Still watching Flash, Legends of Tomorrow and Agents of Shield tho.

westworld
designated survivor