Pig in a Blanket

>Pig in a Blanket

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=enlJ7oHRw1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>when you have let memes take over your perception of reality

Why make a THIC robot? Wouldn't materials cost more in production?

is this behind the scenes? it literally looks like she's wearing underarmour

thicc scarjo is hot as fuckall, im so glad she gained some weight, she looks so much hotter

I get what you're saying but memes like these is why Zoe Quinn and Anita Sarkeesia got wind under their wings.

Sup nigger.

>A military grade android body with a cyberbrain should be petite and non threatening

>A FUPA is intimidating

it has super stregth and super speed anyways. this japanese cyborg doesn't need to be fat. it's not set in 2016. fuck off with your non-arguments.

How the fuck did you know?

LOL ERIC

SIMPLE ERIC

>painfully average body is somehow better
With that logic she should look like she's on roids.

They could have cast fit Evangeline Lilly.

>roast in a coat

>it's a Sup Forums bullies an attractive woman episode for some retarded reason

sad

what did you try to convey by this meme

you mean... like this?

I'd say mean things about Daredevil if he has a beer gut in the sequel.

Deadpool*, but Daredevil too I guess.

You are forcing this meme really hard.

She can bearly fit in the costume

If you think SarJo's body is anything like that I got news for you senpai.

>ITT: virgins

Well, It's almost as beat up as the one in that picture.

>it's an "user thinks his shitty weeaboo animu nonsense movie would ever have been made without Hollywood star attached" thread.

Feel free to self terminate. The less anime lovers alive the better.

This movie is going to bomb harder than Warcraft

>user
You mean Sup Forumsedditor looking for youvotes from things he aped from the board that makes him insecure

PORKKK
I
N
K

>AnimeWasAMistake.gif

Oh, I get it. I couldn't really figure out the motivation behind these threads but I see it now. It's anime nerds being angry about this adaptation of the movie. That's some dedicated effort though. Like these threads have been happening constantly for days (weeks?) now. I guess I should never underestimate the power of NEETs and autism

>Thigg in a blanket

>implying anime name recognition cash-in wouldn't have been better never being made
thanks tacoshell

DOUGHY

It looks good though.

ScarJo is too good to work out to prepare for the role of a cyborg with literal physical perfection.

So she decides to go full thunder thighs for the role. Hmm interesting choice.

wtf i love bacon now

No one will be able to take this movie seriously simply because the "robot" has cellulite.

wrong. also fat scarjo in this looks like zoe quinn

>Pig in a cgi bodysuit that will actually make her more slim because she is actually to fat to play the character so we just do this instead of casting a more fitting actress because we like money

There is no such thing as a forced meme on Sup Forums. They aren't necessary. On Sup Forums you say anything twice and everyone starts repeating it like a parrot.

best one so far

>There is no such thing as a forced meme on Sup Forums. They aren't necessary. On Sup Forums you say anything twice and everyone starts repeating it like a parrot.

this is the best new meme.

a-are you retarded?

The Matrix is heavily inspired from GitS. One of the most succesful iconic american films of the past several decades is heavily based on the aspects of this franchise. You just seem like your typical uninformed millennial elitist with a false sense of superiority.

Looks so good bro

So so good

Looks better than edge of reddit and reddit wick 2 for sure

Fuck off. It really doesn't. It's looks like it's on the same level as the RoboCop and Total Recall remakes. It's a shame cos scarjo could look great in that costume but it's just shot so fucking badly, the trailer looks like behind the scenes footage it's so flat and dull.

>people calling this hot
>people calling this fat
>people calling this thick
You're all idiots.

They have fucking nothing, literally zero power

youtube.com/watch?v=enlJ7oHRw1A

Delicious.

>tfw always found her to be overrated in the looks department

Are normies finally catching on?
She has bong eyes and a fat face.
I mean she's still a solid 7/10, but not ''the hottest actress'' like a lot of people say.

>loser with no friends and no life who spend every day respamming the same threads

You should go.

>military grade android body
Should be muscled to fuck.

GOTTA GO FAST MOM

either that, or spooky sleek if you're going for an assassin type of model.

I don't know what this meme means but goddamn that body is perfect

>loser
>doctor tumblr image
Howdy tumblr. Scurry off to your containment thread. It's very telling how such an unpopular show gets its own megathread. You're really that autistic.

why would an android body need muscles you stupid fuck?

>letting the terrorists win

Her adaptive camo is actually an elaborate gravy dispenser. She cloaks herself in Jewish deliciousness

>human eyes
>white hair
>brown beard

meat in the taco shell

Warcraft really didn't bomb that much.
It pretty much broke even

That's a bomb in the eyes of hollywood. Risking half a billion dollars shouldn't get you just barely not losing millions.

hopefully it does. based scarjo will still be employable, and hollywood can realize that japanese cartoons are bad, and they shouldn't be made into live action movies.

They just don't fucking get it. Jews. This is a problem.

It grossed more than 430 million worldwide, but more than half of the total box office came from China, which gives back to the studios only 25% of the money.

I absolutely love how easily triggered you pedotards are by any female over the age of 13. How do you all cope with your crippling self-loathing and depression when you're too cowardly to kill yourselves?
>hurrrdurrr projecting

No one cares about you, child-craver.

I hate them too, but still.

>Look how hateful men are, muhsoggyknee

She looks like a pig and her fat distributions are shit,bigger

wew

We need to go back in time and get young Patrica Tallman for the role. She literally has anime facial proportions.

You just like to complain about everything.

RIP those tits. Stop casting her now

I'll take the fatty over the Tekken 2 version

fuggg

this meme has potential

Her body is 100% cgi. She got too fat so they had to do it that way. The production team had to use harnesses and shit to move the blubbery mess into shots.

synthetic muscles already exist

What a shitty physique.

>No perfect actress to play the Major

Feels bad, man.

As long as the belly doesn't extend past the tits it's all good

is it the same for men? my tits are still bigger than my belly, im good, right?

What looks bad about it, user?

If by tits you mean pecs, that's good. If by tits you mean tits, that's bad.

That's what we get for not having more Japs in America.

You must be impossibly ugly and insecure.

Can someone explain to me why this cockeyed bitch is considered attractive?
I liked the visuals in the trailer, as they seem to be heavily inspired by 90s cyberpunk anime, but this cunt is a terrible actor and doesn't fit the part at all.

Her body didn't look like that through most of the movie. Given that it's cyborg (not android) body, it's fairly obvious that her artificial muscles expand more than a regular human body can in that scene, to the point where her body actually breaks.

Antje Traue

Can this flick top Dark Knight 2 in memes?

I think it looks neat.

Japs are some of the ugliest people on earth. No Asian could play her.
The best actress in terms of looks and personality would be Sean Young back in the 80s.

>Dark Knight 2