Who will play her in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play her in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1479350390216/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why are you still shitposting

jesus

You should pray to jesus, mate. You and your mong faced captures. Fucking hell you are mentally subnormal.

Why is she looking more like Sheev from Star Wars?

JUST

WAKE ME UP

IT WAS HER TURN

JUST

Why do her eyes look like they're popping out of their sockets?

Poor lady.

Cringe

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1479350390216/

Looks like the evil queen from Willow.

*RECORD SCRATCH*
*FREEZE FRAME*

SO, ITS TREASON THEN

Some actress that was supposed to be big but never made it.

Why are you surprised we have bots? People get them from 8ch and Sup Forums.

Anons still dont realize we're at war.

CROWN HER

>Why are you surprised we have bots?
It's not a bot, it's you, cats. Although a bot has more chance of fucking a real woman mate.

John Cusack foolish

but...but Sup Forums told me it was just CTR and reddit shilling
surely the people posting a new Trump thread every 15 minutes are genuine Sup Forums goers with no agenda who just happen to be making jokes

Order 66 when?

Ian McDiarmid

>people

why does she look like soros in a wig

Imagine what she would've looked like after 4 years

>career politician
>lose to a fucking TV oompa loompa that was doing clotheslines in WWE and selling steaks while his only debate arguments were either "muh china" or "crooked hillary"
>even after you had the media, the corporate/globalists, the EU politicians and even the fucking GOP backing you while you spent half a billion dollars more on your campaign than he did
How do you even fuck up this bad? Is what I would ask if not for the fact that she is a woman and doesn't know any better.

CTR pls go, this is a thread about the actor playing Shillary in the biopic, not a political discussion

asspain

most probably, she will die of old age during the first Trump presidency.

never underestimate the stupidity of the average American

fuck off cats you boring shite

hilldog pls go

yeah, i cant believe half of americans voted for a corrupt woman who belongs in jail

And I'm engaged already.

nobody
she will be forgotten by the history

donald is 70, eats fast food and is obese

I doubt either of them will last long

JUST

I don't get it. Didn't Hillary win?

You realize this election had the lowest voters in history? People would rather watch the Kardasians than see two of the biggest retards in history.

Honestly makeup should be banned from the debates. Then the people could see what species they're REALLY voting for.

Who to, your dog? Very convicing mate - not.

But you responded to this as if you are cats, confirming that, so thank you for that. You dick. :)

they're both corrupt and belong to jail, but at least one has actual experience and isn't a pure ego-driven meme

the vast majority of Hillary voters were begrudgingly backing her because they accepted her as the lesser of two evils. Trump supporters actually think he's the savior of America. That's a whole new level of stupid

That explains Hillary winning the popular vote

>People would rather watch the Kardasians than see two of the biggest retards in history.

Weird reasoning, people watch a show about a retard because they don't like retards??

Except Trump can't be corrupt because he's not even a politician yet, and he's committed no crimes so he does not belong in jail.

Not true, there were fewer voters when the other Clinton won

>hating on fast food
Come on user, take a bite