Will you see it?

Will you see it?

I would rather watch a nude Rosie O'Donnel funnel hot melted cheese into Amy Schumers ass hole as she oinks like a pig then watch this wand shit

I like the setting

My mom won't go by herself so yes

No
The only people in it I have quote unquote "slight respect" for is Farrell and Jon meme but that isn't enough to stop the tumblr actors

Colin farrel is Grindelwald
That weird boy from the orphan is the other bad guy and a wizard

Nope.

Got no reason to.

JKR is just hungry for the spotlight and I've grown to detest the attention-whoring cunt.

So yeah, in the long run, just me not watching it won't mean shit to anyone but me, but that's good enough for me.

already watched it, love the setting. better than Dr.Strange, AMA

AMA

>implying I wouldn't cut off my arm to see that
Seriously, are you gay?

The Harry Potter "universe" is easily one of the most poorly constructed, contradictory fictional settings of all time.

>then

Easily one of the dullest franchises

david yates was easily the most boring HP director

No. Not even my pleb friends want to see this crap

I don't want to see this bullshit. It reminds me of hillary clinton. A totally disingenious , fraudulent piece of corporate art posing as one for the people. They actually posit they are telling us something relevant about our lives? What does JK Rowling, an sjw billionaire who sold out all fellow whites (the same ones who made her rich and successful) think she has to tell us? What business does eddie redmayne the uber-numale prototype have on being a role model for millions upon millions of people? Do they have enough money by now? Do they have any shame? Of course. Once you get past the point of infinite money, you are playing a different game. You are playing for power, and the appearance of virtue. You can't stand to be out of the spotlight. Fuck this piece of shit and all who are involved. I expect as much from the studios but from JK Rowling I naively expected that she might be a regular person underneath the shell of her megalomania.

Probably not.

will the girl I ask go with me? And will she give me head at any point during the film?

No, I have no reason to.

>tfw I have to wageslave tonight
>have to wait to see it until tomorrow
>I'll probably oversleep again and end up having to go see a three o clock showing and put up with little kids
Just

Nope. I would rather watch Transformers 5: The Return of Shia LaBeouf.

copypasta needs a bit more time in the microwave methinks

is it gay if i instantly recognize that image?

I already did,

pretty comfy tbqh senpai.

This.

And since my gf is pretty damn pleb I'll inevitably end up seeing it twice.

>stated i won't pay though

HOW HAVE YOU GUYS ALREADY SEEN IT IT OPENS AT 6 IN MY TOWN TODAY WHAT THE FUCK

I'm positive you will believe this next statement is sarcasm, but it isnt.

That's really sweet of you

Seen it. Shit story. Nice comfy setting

I think I'll pirate. The last HP movies weren't that good IMO, so I won't be gambling my money on this being much better.