You are told Titanic is going down an hour before it does so...

You are told Titanic is going down an hour before it does so. You won't be making it on to a lifeboat because you're a fucking white male.

What do you do to give yourself a chance of surviving?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rs9w5bgtJC8
encyclopedia-titanica.org/hard-a-starboard.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jump onto one of the boats being lowered to tip it over killing everyone aboard

Grab a random child and scream "I'M WITH HER"

Get in that steamy car with leo and drive along the bottom of the ocean to new york

Try to swim to a lifeboat that has already cast off. Many lifeboats were launched at less than full capacity.

titanic was in 1912. white people were the only ones who got on the lifeboats

Throw a piano in the see and jump on it.

Modern Titanic lifeboats would only accommodate Black Feminist Marxist Homosexuals.

>Irish
>Italian
>white

Let me guess, you're from the lower decks?

FYI, here's a pretty cool simulation of the Titanic sinking in real time.

youtube.com/watch?v=rs9w5bgtJC8

Play make believe on the internet revealing why the white males deserved to drown.

laughed more than I should have

Go down fighting.

I would try to push as many people into the water as possible. My act would be watched by bystanders floating in their lifeboats. I would be become a legend.

In that case sabotage as many lifeboats as i can

I'm not so sure, even homosexuals get shit for being part of the "sexual binary." Despite being homosexual, they're not "gay" enough.

>OY, TURN FUCKING RIGHT YOU FAGGOTS

Kill a rich white bitch and cross dress with a veil to get on a boat maybe.

Find a headboard and a qt to share it with.

The only correct answer.

Ah hahahahahaha.
Sometimes tv, just sometimes you're ok.

Do pianos float?

du-hu-huuude .. gient thing in water like that totley FREAKS me out !

Jump an officer and lift his revolver. Shoot another officer and take his revolver as well. I now have two revolvers.

I commandeer a life boat of my own, taking it by force. I say, "Look at me, I'm the Titanic now." I allow only the wealthiest couples aboard.

Once launched, I repel any boarders with my revolvers.

Is that child Hillary Clinton?

They would have swarmed you, men back then did not give a fuck.

cut off my dick put on lipstick suck a few find a wig

Yes.

i'd probably suddenly start identifying as a lesbian in a man's body

Renounce my CIS white male privilege, slit my wrists, jump overboard and pray to Hillary that in my next life I come back as a trans-gendered African-Native American vegan

Perhaps if I had only one revolver. But I have two revolvers.

uh i'm actually a transethnic genderqueer fluid xer of color

Utilise my super male vitality and swim across the ocean to shore.

Would empty tea pots float? Because of the air inside them? You could go around all the rooms and gather up the tea pots, stuff the spouts and put them in a bag. Then attach the tea pot bag to the bottom of a mattress and throw it in the water and jump on top.

>iceberg on starboard side
>HARD TO STARBOARD

It would tip over if he tried to get on

>would a bag of metal with loose lids float

only betas want to provide for a girl

encyclopedia-titanica.org/hard-a-starboard.html

Apparently, the helm was ordered starboard to avoid a larger, far more visible ice sheet, inadvertently leading the ship onto a collision course with a much smaller iceberg.

Jump on the propeller

An hour is a lot of prep time, I could probably locate a bunch of mattresses and shit to create a makeshift lifeboat

summon a chaos god and escape in a life boat while the liberals call out the iceberg for having white privileged

((iceberg))

Actually, I fucked up. Hard-a-starboard means turn the ship port and the tiller starboard. Didn't know that

Wouldn't the whitestar crew apprehend you if you started stealing shit?

Only in the c

>Go down fighting.

>I would try to push as many people into the water as possible. My act would be watched by bystanders floating in their lifeboats. I would be become a legend.

Hah.

Haha.

Made me chuckle

They do not float, they are not a boat
You can drop them in a moat, I suggest you don't
If the piano wont float then dont try to think
if you drop it in the drink
it will bob like a cork and make music or work
like it did the day before
you took it to the shore and tried to make it float.

That last 2 minutes jesus christ

Turn the ship around and let everyone off on the iceberg. Use blankets as sails and sticks to paddle it to New York. Use third-class passengers as food.

>2:31:40

Scared the shit out of me.

>buy access and/or loot someones room
>put on fancy dress
>shave
>cry repeatedly
>get on lifeboat
Alternatively go around the poor people buying up (assuming I have money) all the life jackets and make a raft

Holy shit that was intense. My heart is still pounding. It's weird - it was a hundred years ago and involved nobody I knew. But fuck.

Ayo good idea detected

Good luck getting in, and surviving more than 10 minutes in the water.

Rally several white males around me (angry Italians and drunk Irish) and attack the crowd of rich white women and officers as they lower the lifeboats.
If I were on the Titanic when it sank it would be remembered as the day when "women and children only" became "drunk white men only".

8/10

Tell the captain not to hit the fucking iceberg

>several white males
>Italians, Irish

My niggs

Transition into a woman. It's the only way.

Based Jim's autisim got that almost perfectly.

>tell the captain to speed up and hit the fuckin iceberg like wicked sweet jump*

Uhh, did you just assume my gender?

Don't you need to walk it from the shore for that to work?

I think the bottom of the Atlantic would also be quite dark and it would be hard to navigate.

Build a raft out of the materials onboard.

Man dis aint minecraft son u aint got ur wooden pickaxe n crafting table

There are multiple workshops onboard any ship of that size with the tools necessary to at least take some wood and make a raft I can float on. Put buoyant materials below it. All I really need is a hammer, some nails, and some spare wood.

The 1943 Nazi German one was pretty kino though

Probably scream My Heart Will Go On at the top of my lungs while hunched over wearing a big coat over my shoulders trying to look like a crippled child. Someone will take pitt on me for sure.

>not just sitting in the boat

He was asleep at the time

That song didn't even exist you utter and completely moronic thickskulled simpleton idiotic retarded dummy

>tfw full dive vr will not be invented in our lifetime
>tfw will never get to experience 99% realistic historical catastrophes and attempt to survive them
>ywn hold on for dear life as titanic sinks vertically
>ywn make a makeshift rope from clothes and try to descend two floors on the outside of WTC1 to get to the safe floors where you can access the stairs
>ywn get to jump from the windows and experience what jumpers did without actually putting yourself in danger

crappy unity "VR experiences" don't count, i want to actually be able to see and feel everything, not just use a keyboard or motion controls

Dude we'll have that in like 15 years. Unless you're 80 you'll be able to play the VR experience of fucking Kate Winslet on the bow of the Titanic while shouting I'M THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

you know, i want to believe that and it's certainly possible but there's no progress on VR that isn't just goggles, even rudimentary steps like being able to move in the game without moving your body by using brainwaves or some shit as input controls, much less actually inserting your consciousness in the game so you're not linked to the real world

>not climbing on top of the iceberg
wtf? he didn't have to die after all

Make myself a kayak out of a bench and some tarp

Kill every one else on board.

start killing ppl tbqh

Rape Jack's BP

Rape Jack's BP

If you did that, James Cameron would have to put it into his movie due to historical accuracy

Eh, I grabba some fatso lady ah, I use the big fatty to plug the hole eh, bingo. No hole in boat, is a no problem!

I unsink the ship and sail off with only the attractive women.

>those screams at the end

>not being the iceberg

All cucks

Don't be ridiculous, the Titanic sunk in 1912 but Madame Secretary would have been 35 years old by then

Are you dual wielding them or using the second as a backup?

This is important.

I tell the captain not to crash into a fucking iceberg

muh speed
muh unsinkable

Grab a case of booze, go sit in a lifeboat and get drunk waiting.

It's already hit. You've got an hour before it goes down.

At first, I carry one, with a blade in the other hand. Once we launch the Titanic, I dual wield, as I will need to repel many potential boarders.

Very true, but what other chance do I have?

Yeesh, that last two minutes really drives it home.

yeah, fuck that

kek this is actually a pretty good idea.

>not being the ocean
you will be soon