Slightly concerned

So what's the deal with these skull crawlers, are they supposed to be the biggest threat in this movie?They were making a big deal out of them.Was hoping to get a glimpse of more monsters ,like Dinosaurs, but beside the big Buffalo ,spider and the other worm-like creature it was bit scarce imo.
I just wanna see Kong fucking giant creatures and Dinosaurs up besides these Skull Crawlers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mtzhV84XEp4
youtube.com/watch?v=DTWYQhTT388
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how much you wanna bet these 'skullcrawlers' will be like the MUTOS and be the focus of the movie with much more screen time than kong?

HUMANS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>are they supposed to be the biggest threat in this movie?
I fucking hope not, unless there is one of them, which is just as big as Kong, so that he has a proper monster to go up against.

Skull crawlers is such a stupid name, what the hell.

>are they supposed to be the biggest threat in this movie?
I fucking hope not, unless there is one of them, which is just as big as Kong, so that he has a proper monster to go up against.
Come to think of it there probably is a "mother" skull crawler that Kong fucks up in the end of the movie.

they are going to nuke Skullz Island and these things will turn into Ghidorah

He hasn't said it out loud before

I'd probably bet alot.

Based on what i've seen Hiddleston, the chick and what's left of the militia that gets progressively '10 little indian'd' over the course of this movie will probably 'team up,' or Kong will fight the 'Alpha' Skull Crawler while the heroes go the last stretch of the way to escaping.

They'll probably go with the horror movie logic of not showing Kong too much in the beginning, which is stupid since Kong has always been front and center in this shit.

Regardless i'm hopeful even if i think it'll be shit and literally only like Brule and Samuel L Jackson, i can't help but love me some King motherfucking Kong.

They're doing the 'lost world' thing that the original King Kong movie did. Kong is the biggest and baddest thing on the island, and the humans spend most of their time getting picked off one by one by smaller but still terrifying things like dinosaurs, or giant bugs, or w/e. Some of the scariest shit in the original movie was dudes just fighting random long-necked plant eating dinosaurs.

Most likely Kong will be set up as a sort of anti-hero that kills some people, but is ultimately a force for good / stability in the film and it's the humans actions more than anything that cause them all to die.

OP here,looking by the trailer, these creatures killed the other previous Kong-apes by probably crawling in their skulls like parasites,heh.

Seriously, I don't want the movie centering about Kong vs Skull Crawlers with so many potential creatures going about.

John C. Reilly's character has already described Kong as being "a good king", so I would say it's pretty much confirmed that Kong will end up being the "hero" of the film.

The director said he wants to show Kong as much as possible. So no worries there.

It's probably going to be Kong vs Everything and Anything desu.

Skull creatures, giant bull thing, etc. I'm sure though we will get at least one huge monster for him to fight directly. The studio is intelligent enough to assume people would rather that than him fighting things an 8th of his size the whole time.

Maybe we will get lucky and it will be a Toho monster

We have Kumonga : ^ )

I like that this Skull Island is less of a nightmarish hellhole full of satanic bugs and wretched tribesmen than Jackson's vision.

It's a tropical paradise; so beautiful it feeds and produces all sorts of giant wonders

Just don't fuck with them

Enough for me desu. A Kumonga name drop would actually be enough to satisfy me

Agrred with this. Jackson's Skull Island seemed impossible for anyone to survive whatsoever and was rarely beautiful.

Skullcrawlers are just the babies of a big one. The big one is an ancient evil that was awakened by the bombings.

Like the one shown crawling towards the fire?

holy fuckballs

>there are autists on the internet RIGHT NOW who think this giant nigger could beat Godzilla
Don't make me fucking laugh

They won't beat these
youtube.com/watch?v=mtzhV84XEp4
youtube.com/watch?v=DTWYQhTT388

This

He's described as being an "adolescent" and will probably grow more. I hope they don't make him the same size as 2014 but just big enough to be a threat, like 150 ft or up to 200 ft, but just faster

That's one cool ass picture