He's not getting away with it ANYMORE!

He's not getting away with it ANYMORE!

jezebel.com/adult-swim-reportedly-removed-hidden-racist-messages-fr-1789090368

theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2016/11/the-raging-battle-over-adult-swims-alt-right-tv-show/508016/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ut6GZVZFk6A
youtube.com/watch?v=auoLB18U8wI
youtube.com/watch?v=517WVJNdO5g
youtube.com/watch?v=3J_3ykg7gUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Jezebel

Fuck off cunt

why cant these liberals just leave us alone. they have pretty much every single tv show, why cant we have just one for christ's sake

All voices deserve to be heard! EXCEPT THAT ONE!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Jezebel is shit, but they have a huge presence in the world of liberal paranoia, enough to launch MDE to the forefront of it.

>anonymous people claiming to be employees
Yeah okay. And these people's ideas of racist probably aren't actually racist. It was obvious they censored messages during the transitions, but I doubt they were shit like they are trying to make it seem.

What were the racist messages?

MDE is shit btw

>jezebel reporting on what buzzfeed reported
I'm in for some factual information

DELETE THIS

>BREAKING: MDE creator Sam Hyde was seen leaving Adult Swim offices last night, reportedly after being released from his contract. When approached for comment, he said, "6 million deaths werent enough." and sped off.

Ah yes, why can't it be like the show with the pedophilia pilot...

>his chin was not available for comment

i seriously hate this fucking show and its cunt nu-male fans

Where's trannyposter

Zero tolerance for that goyspeak.

>MDE is an alt-right show
Ok

This entire show was raped by it's fans
All they do now is pander to whatever stupid fucking meme they can come up with, while the retards who ingest it regurgitate

I hate being a contrarian but fuck directors who try to make shows for the """""fans"""""

These articles were buzzwords supernova

>some of Adult Swim’s other stars are demanding the show’s cancellation.

>one literally who cuck

that's super, a real movement

this

can someone explain me how is mde racist ? i only watched some bit on youtube, and it seemed pretty hardcore libtards like any as show

We've all seen the image no need to further tarnish sam's good name

It's not a certified MDE thread then

>Adult Swim standards department repeatedly found coded racist messages in the show, including swastikas, which were removed ahead of broadcast

based

Is he /ourguy/?

MY BOI

Is this """""Alt-Right"""""" meme going to end?

People need to stop using the term alt-right (which coincidentally is everywhere since Trump won), and say what it truly means. White supremacist.

>Sup Forums bitch about a single nigger in a movie ruining it, call for massive boycotts
>suddenly when it's an alt-right show they're all about creator freedom and just want everything left alone

don't pretend you're any less hypocritical than the SJW's

Nope, it's people who are openly sick of the anti white man meme.

We could call so many things by their "real" names. For example, rename liberal to cuckold

stop being so defensive nigger

MDE isn't alt-right retard

So you admit you're a hypocrite?

yeah

Weird. Only corporatist jokes I spotted were the water coctail one and the teacher one. Both mildly funny but still good. Overall ok show.

I'm hardcore libtard btw

>fucking sjws always whining and bitching about everything
>I'm going to whine and bitch about it

I don't know, I watched one episode and it was all over the place, I didn't get any alt-right signals. I think Sup Forums done Hyde in.

Try his stand up

yea, on the other hand one of the article link to his tweeter feed, and yeah the dude is the basid Sup Forumstard pro trump, anti nu male, this kind of bullshit.

i guess that's why he have bad press, but that's no reason to ban his show, this is bullshit

>not wearing it ironically

he probably was, but deep down we all feel the same

>suddenly

>this 70 year old old money billionaire will really represent me.

t. Me

who would then not everyone is stinky like you

the atlantic linked this

>youtube.com/watch?v=ut6GZVZFk6A

lmao

So either you're a fan of nothing or you're pissed that other people enjoy things and they get what they want.

sure looks "alt-right" to me

I'm a fan of directors doing what they're vision enthralled rather then bastardizing their work in favor of market appeal

The word cult classic is criminally underused in these past few years

SILLY GOYIM

WE CANT HAVE YOU CHALLENGING THE NARRATIVE

WE CANT HAVE YOU QUESTIONING THE STATUS QUO

ITS SEXIST

ITS RACIST

ITS HOMOPHOBIC

ITS XENOPHOBIC

Oh, it's the usual, you're not allowed to be that kind of person shit.
I don't know how anyone could get anything out of an 11 minute "sketch comedy" show.
All of adult swim's live action shit is straight up lolsorandumb absurdity. And then pretentious assholes have the gall to refer to it as "anti comedy".

>Sam "The Nigger Grave Digger" Hyde
>not Alt-Right

c'mon son.

>The word cult classic is criminally underused in these past few years
And yet, last decade it was over used.

I see what you mean now, but what the hell? If you have fans, why not give them something they want? or are they wrong for wanting things?

It's not always bastardizing the work. For all you know, the writers/directors are on the same page as the fans.

[as]
[sa]
[sturmabteilung]

[square brackets] > (((triple parentheses)))

Take this for example
A director spends years of his life writing out a perfect plot to follow, thinking of ways to make it in his image as much as possible only for that to be changed by some faggot on twitter who wanted a meee meee in there

If you made a scientific discovery and wrote a paper on it, you wouldn't want someone who has no scientific knowledge to change it to fit their own needs

Do you understand what i'm trying to get at

Every idiot can have an opinon

He has a stand up routine that's literally just an anti gay rant. Maybe he's trying to be subversive or whatever but it makes sense that people see him that way.

Kek

No, I get what you mean. Like obviously David Lynch wouldn't do that. He sticks to his visions... well until an exec says he can't.

But yeah, there are a lot of people in the entertainment industry that are just there to try and please the masses. But that's why they're famous. They are the kind of people that just like to try an please everyone. Its why a lot of famous people don't go online because it kills them inside to know that sites exist where people do nothing but shit on them and they hate to feel hated.

I would say the latter exists a lot more than the Lynch types that stick to their vision until they're literally told no, you can't be doing that. Most famous people don't have the creative control they make it seem like they do.

It's pretty obvious he's not being serious with his comedy in general and that includes his stand up. The only legitimate arguments I can imagine are either people feeling he's masking sinister feelings with comedy, or that his comedy is making it okay to harbor certain beliefs under the guise of humor.

ITT: Hicks in damage control mode.

watch this skit youtube.com/watch?v=auoLB18U8wI
you can't do that and be succesful sorry

>writing a script is as complex and requires a similar amount of knowledge as writing a scientific paper

(((David Sims)))

Suspension of belief is a worthwhile thing to have a grasp on but I think things like Son of Zorn can also be decent without it.

Eventually, this could just be taken out of Adult Swim's hands and someone from Time Warner could just request the show be removed, if Buzzfeed and all the other crybabies keep crying.

I'm using it as an example that follows the same principle

There is a lot of work that goes into planning a story and script and people who don't even understand the basic concepts of story or literation shouldn't have the same say in what goes into a story

It's this running problem where everyone believes that they're a special snowflake and that their voice matters no matter how little they earned to voice their concerns or how little thought is put into their statements or opinons

Well John Maus who's the leftiest lefty that can't keep from spazzing out about Adorno and Critical Theory in his interviews, was so fine with it that he appeared in two episodes.

I blame Rick and Morty, the show has brought in an assload of people watching Adult Swim who would have never watched Adult Swim, including SJWs.

Now we have to hear about how Adult Swim doesn't have any women and how MDE is racist.

>mfw he goes to anime cons and holds a presentation about why japanese are soulless gook robots and how anime is for pedophiles while his crew blocks the door from people leaving

Does he really do this? I can't seem to find any information about the guy... something reeks of "IRL trolling".

And yet special snowflakes are constantly writing scripts that get bought and even made. Writing a script isn't a science

/OURGUY/

Is there any proof of them not hiring women? All the complaints I've seen from fucking, Tim Hiedecker of all people, is that the shows are all just made by guys and then some other guy made a comment about how women don't like conflict and that comedy comes from conflict... which, isn't always true? Comedy comes from all kinds of places.

But did a ton of women go to adult swim and try to present show ideas only to be turned down?
Or are only men applying for that shit?

I don't know a lot of women that watch adult swim or like that sort of stuff in the first place.

Well Del Toro
Where is your 10 million dollar script?

>Is there any proof of them not hiring women?
Mike Lazzo himself said it.

women aren't funny

>tfw these SJWs are only growing Sam Hyde's career
>tfw if they just kept ignoring it, MDE would have got silently cancelled after second season

What's wrong with not hiring female writers? They're awful.

>(When Buzzfeed asked about his alt-right connections, Hyde replied, “Is that some sort of indie bookstore?”)

Hah

T. Definition of "science"
>a systematically organized body of knowledge on a particular subject

Kill yourself retard

Have there been any movies that go through the heroes journey, as a villain?

Female comedians, yeah, I don't like any of them.
Women in general? Nah, I've met some funny regular women. None were famous.

>Mike Lazzo
No, I think that's the guy who I was talking about that just said, women aren't in their writing rooms because women don't like conflict and comedy comes from that.
I didn't see anything about him flat out saying he wasn't hiring women. Not only that, but they have a ton of female actors on their shows?
This doesn't make sense.

>Sup Forums is one person
>People bitching on some imageboard is equal to showrunners calling for cancellation of shows they don't agree with

Fuck off, it's not the same and it never will be in a left-wing society.

Didn't say there was anything wrong with it. What are you reading exactly?

I'm asking if there is proof that there were women who had show ideas and were getting turned down, because they were women?

Adult Swim hires women, fuck there's a women who host a live stream on Adult Swim.

The complaints come from the lack of female writers. Lazzo gave a very good reason as for the lack of women writers.

Lazzo never said he refuses to hire women.

>Implying Hillary would have

The common folk were screwed either way, at least with Trump, the rich, condescending celebrities didn't get their way. The hardcore leftists didn't get their way, the privilege checkers at campus didn't get their way. You're a dipshit if you wanted Hillary to win.

He fucked Ashley Jones so that alone pardons all the sins.

It's hard to catergoize because every hero charcter see's himself a hero while others might view him as a villain

Is patrick bateman a hero?

I'm a fan, but I mean, they're not wrong. Two days before its debut the pilot was moved back six weeks and replaced with the tamest episode because "people within Adult Swim don't want this show to air" according to Sam (he said that 2 days before it had aired at all, and before all the extra controversy). And just take the pilot episode alone, for example (I'm using the uncensored version that leaked, but the version that aired isn't much different).

>Logo is a drawing from the manifesto of the Aurora shooter & is the first thing to come on screen
>Intro has a drawing of a black man holding a gun to the head of a white guy with a peace symbol on his shirt & an arrow pointing to the white man with the text "This is you" (white genocide/race war)
>Intro has a 3 second flash of a paragraph from Elliot Rodger's manifesto
>First sketch features casual violence against women
>Second sketch Sam makes a rape threat
>Transition slide says if the show is cancelled everyone needs to kill themselves ASAP
>Third sketch is about an interview with Mark Zuckerberg where headlines like pic related flash on the screen (implying the Jews that run Facebook are promoting a service where instead of paying for Uber, the payment will be getting fucked by a gay man with AIDS, since everyone in Silicon Valley is obviously a bug-chasing gay man that believes receiving AIDS is as valuable as currency) and one that says "CEO assassins attacks are racially motivated" (implying all CEOs are Jewish) and then the assassins kidnap and murder Mark Zuckerberg for being Jewish
>Final sketch features the racist "dindu nuffin" meme from Sup Forums
>Show ends with a song called "Cop Killer" and the lyrics "let's kill the cops tonight, cop killer, let's kill every cop in sight"

That's just the pilot episode and is the second-least offensive of the six, but literally everything in it is designed to be as offensive as possible with an alt-right slant. You can't deny they're laying it on a little thick.

Not really, in his setting he's not really evil or good imo.

But that's the joke.

Who?!

>Lazzo never said he refuses to hire women.
Yup. That's what I'm saying. I don't think he's "doing it on purpose" like Hiedecker is trying so hard to imply - and he still works there btw. So he's a fucking dumb money starving hypocrite.

It really sounds like he just has yet to come across a woman who has an idea he likes.
And they hire women for other things... they don't NEED to have female writers. This is fucking ridiculous and I can't believe people are listening to some asshat from Tim & Eric, good fucking lord. They've been slowly killing adult swim for a long ass time.

>Show ends with a song called "Cop Killer" and the lyrics "let's kill the cops tonight, cop killer, let's kill every cop in sight"

Wow this sketch just keeps going on over people's heads. That's how you know this is the crown jewel, but sadly it's going to be overlooked behind the barrage of Sam's really obvious trolling.

THAT WASN'T THE POINT OF THE SKETCH.

r9k camwhore

The entire point of this show is to be just-another-lolsorandumb-edgy-adult-swim-show but with actual teeth. Kind of what the other similar shows want to be but lack the balls and/or insight to make something truly biting.

I think the madmen made it fully expecting it to be cancelled.

Also, here's another cop killer song.

youtube.com/watch?v=517WVJNdO5g

This creature.
youtube.com/watch?v=3J_3ykg7gUc

Then it comes down to what makes a villain

Is it his actions or only how people perceive him to be

One interesting thing thats very hard to get right is to create actions that might justify a villain but make it so there are different views for how people interpret the charcter based on their own world view

Is Tony a villain?
Everyone outside of his world believes he is
He does evil actions

But as the protoag his actions are justified in a weird sense to the people who had the same world view
Do you imagine someone liberal would ever view Tony as a hero? For them it's a story about a villain, yet for others its a story about a hero