>*PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTT*

What did she mean by this?

WHY IS HER BODY C.G.I.???

I wanted to hate this trailer but it had everyone I love

>future blade runner like setting
>depeche mode cover

am I a pleb?

Because she can't stop eating donuts

No more than the plebs that think the cartoon is good.

She looks so fat even in cgi.

Yes, faggot, it's a shitty cover of an overrated DM song, the "blade running setting" looks like trash whenever it isn't doing a direct scene from the anime, and even then it looks worse.

Just because a floating car drives by a fucking neon sign doesn't mean it's good, you entry level fuckhead.

t-thannks

where are her nipples?

NOW I'VE HEARD THERE WAS A SECRET CHORD

top 10 films of all time and top 5 of 2016
lets go

I avoided watching this... but now this Depeche Mode cover has my morbid curisoity piqued enough

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Did the Tears for Fears cover "pique" your curiosity for the last Hunger Games movie?

IM A ROBOT HAHAHAHA MOM'S GONNA FREAK

You can't CG away a yenta

Wait a minute, that white cis man...

This cover is garbage but it works well for the trailer.

Trailer looks solid and liked the cover song.
Chills honestly.
Too bad everyone is saying it's going to be shit and that I can't watch it and decide for myself

Yes. A lot of sci-fi shit had been trying to cash in on Blade Runner, even the Super Mario Bros movie

bump haha :^)

Naw. I can't care about those films even with morbid curiosity of how bad it is.

Plus Bioshock Infinite had a better cover anyway, as much as I admirr the vocal talents of Stan's dad.

This shit is just another Hollywood remake. Sure it is no Dragon Ball Evolution, but it is sure to fall far short of the Oshii films and Production IG tv show.

It's okay because he is a villian just like all straight white cis males are.

It will suck, the entire production crew is Jewish except for the one or two Japanese saps they bribed to stick their name on it. Several of the characters are black now. In Japan. I'll still watch it though because I want to see how many anime autists clap when the shell sequence happens, you know they fucking will

To be fair, at least she isn't Barbra levels.

that background looks pretty bad.

what the fuck are you even talking about
the movie just looks like shit
I've never seen the first Ghost in the Shell movie but this looks like trash with a bad choice for a lead and a bad choice for the big dude and a hollywood-ized version of a cool looking anime

Are you one of those people who defends the DC movies, or something? This shit looks like shit

To be fair, this is a post future war Japan flooded with refugees.... but it is still fucking bullshit they blackwashed characters that were specifically Japanese and even kept the fucking names. Just make them fucking new American characters at that point. Of course Japanese and American relations are a whole can of worms.

Wait, is that a skin suit like in the original or are they seriously making that her skin?

Takeshi Kitano is in it. I got all I need.

I am saying it is going to be shit. Just that Dragon Ball Evolution was a whole other level of shittiness.

Also, I fucking despise the Man Of Murder cinematic universe.

Though the actress who was Faora in that was perfect for the Major's main cyborg body.

You're an idiot

A fucking waste. Maybe he should have directed. Shit. Shoulda just paid Oshii to make a live action US remake of his first film. They did it with the Grudge.

then what the fuck are doing, falling for the cheap trick of "hey, I'm familiar with this song" for some shitty movie where it doesn't even fit?

SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THESE

Don't agree with how he said it, but I agree it looks like shit even if it pleasing on the surface. It superficially looks like stuff ai love, but is probrably just a pale imitation.

Ive just seen the anime

How can Motoko enter cars and other machines if she's a organical brain?

I'll give the trailer a click just to see the double trainwreck. Not saying I want to see the film.

I saw Batman V Superman at a free press screening and still think it cost too much.

>anikino begins
youtu.be/4yPpIJiqfQk

Naw. This is even shittier than that awful cover Nine Inch Nails made.

please someone answer, no troll

THEY ACTUALLY DID IT. THEY MADE A GOOD ANIME ADAPTATION

>Plus Bioshock Infinite had a better cover anyway

Interesting, I never knew about that.

why are you so angry

hipster faggot

What is that white liquid the body passes through? Westworld has it too.

youtube.com/watch?v=w9tpWOBVmpg

who knows? Seems to be some part of her skin.

Please tell me that some nuprogrock band didn't do YET ANOTHER somber shoegaze cover of a classic 80's/early 90's song.

>future blade runner like setting
it's called cyberpunk, newfriend

Make those actual nipples and I'm game.

She has a cyberbrain, which is part organic part machine. She has the ability to uplink with computers.

Its whatever futuristic material is used to apply something similar to skin.

>Overrated DM song

Fuck off they're great.