Why girls love Suicide Squad so much?

Why girls love Suicide Squad so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kgmHHbleJpQ?t=35m54s
reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/4rdm2v/where_did_whose_mans_is_this_come_from/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because its misogynistic

Dayumn.

I see nothing special, just a fridge in a kitchen

Subhuman trash.

Because it has all the correct ingredients for "i'm such a nerd" popculture

You must be homosexual

Because no matter how much they say they hate it, they really just want a chad to treat them like shit, and no one shits on people more than the Joker.

I'd let her shit on me if you know what i mean.

How do we stop DC?

you must not be an underage sexually repressed american

WHO BITCH IS THIS?

you are mom

masturbating to pixels for years is considerate being homosexual.
Check you status

*THIS IS?

What about pissing? Would you let her piss on your dick then shove it in her ass?

>tfw hottest girl in class dressed as Harley for Halloween
My God I wanted to grab her pig tails and pull her down so hard.

>wanted to
Cuck

>why do people like to feel attractive

This look isn't hot in the slightest.

Full latex Harley or bust.

Bruce BTFOs the dad who let his children dress up as joker and harley
joker is earlier, harley is at 36min
youtu.be/kgmHHbleJpQ?t=35m54s

If some user knows who this is I'd give you my first born child.

Why didn't you? It's what the Joker would've done. You could have been her Joker, user.

chicks want to be objects of desire
feminism is void of objective. its just another form of complaining. they have equal rights, they have the vote, they have nothing else to gain
women want men to want to fuck them. thats their basic, human, desire.
HQ is a great opportunity for them to be sluts who kick ass!

This. Every fandom I've been in the worse a male character treats the main female, the more they're shipped.

The other suitors are boring.

I don't think that'd work.

They don't, they love attention. Harley Quinn is such an easy and one dimensional character.

Did he punch her in the face?

Islam can't possibly allow this.

Also it's a good excuse to dress up slutty.

They don't like it. It's popular, and the costume is slutty. So they get attention points for going with the popular pop culture trend, and attention points for being hot. Step up nigga.

reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/4rdm2v/where_did_whose_mans_is_this_come_from/

It lets them be an empowered whore, basically. A lot of women find the idea of over coming their abusive boyfriend empowering, she is confident but also has a hilarious quirky sense of humor, and on top of all that she's a slut. But again, a powerful and in control slut. Its the perfect female fantasy.

A Brazilian bitch

Fuck, i genuinely think visiting Sup Forums for HAPPENINGS has made me racist. Read the bat as COON NIGHT.

I hope Bruce is just fucking with them.

Why is Sup Forums such a patrician board, holy shit.

That's really gross...

I'd fill a cup of her piss and drink half of it, keeping it in my mouth, letting my tongue absorb as much of the taste as possible. Meanwhile i'd put my dick in the cup and shake it around a bit before pouring the rest on my chest and fucking her anus for a good 3 seconds before having a premature ejaculation.

what the fuck happened to bens face

Because women are cock craving subhumans by nature and this character allows them to be that.

>Ray Mattos

I intend to collect on that offer, pardner.

the joker is at ~23min

probably, but has pretty harsh attitude there

>chicks wanna be objects of desire
EVERYONE wants this. The 'bad' thing about being objectified is not wanting it. If it's what you want it's always a good thing. Consensual objectification is great.

>void of objective
yeah, modern intersectional feminism is about hatred and stubborn self denial due to overblown and exaggerated atrocities of the past. But both men and women are taught that all forms of objectification toward women is wrong and thus they end up extremely violent and frustrated screaming "you're a fucking white male" at people like it's a bad thing to be (ironically being racists themselves).

>women want men to want to fuck them
and men want women to want to fuck them

>HQ is a great opportunity for them
That's generally what stories do: sublimate desires people feel they can't openly peruse.

>sluts
how so? She is insanely dedicated to ONE person.

>kick ass
Everyone loves a power fantasy.

>Makes women who are semen receptacles feel less like dirty whores.

Shortened that up for you.

>A Brazilian bitch

so its a dude

If they'd just made a 90 minute mockumentary of Harley doing domestic stuff like this but in a slightly manic way I'd have preferred it over SS.

Has DC gone too far?

>Ray Mattos
>I intend to collect on that offer, pardner.

Thank you user, and my demon child shall be yours.

LITTLE
BRAZILIAN
BANANAS

>EVERYONE wants this
but the point being that they deny this
theyre emotion based, not logic
dressing up alleviates them of the responsibility of denying it, and allows them to use objectification as an argument against their own desire to be honest with themselves

>Trump grabs women by the pussy
>Batman grabs little girls by the tits

pretty white for a brazilian , but her butt size looks brazilian

being exposed to dindus acting like dindus does tend to make one a bit racist. I'd argue rightfully so. Only blacks I see around my town shout means things at me jogging past their apartment complex.

what the fuck is wrong with women

Hasn't Harley Quinn always been a favourite among slags? Suicide Squad just gives them another outfit.

But hey, I'm not complaining.

The honka honka

No, before the movie it was like fat tumblr "nerd" girls
Now it's all girls

Sauce?

so they can dress like a slut? if this character was dressed as a nun you wouldnt see them wearing it

girls just love attention

it doesnt give them another outfit, it gives them relevance to deny wanting to be slutty

>THIS WILL PLEASE MUHAMMAD

>Hasn't Harley Quinn always been a favourite among slags
Only a steep minority of women knew what the fuck a Harley Quinn was before Suicide Squad. I guess professional cosplayers are slags tho.

That's not Margot Robbie

Steroids for the batman role

Sup Forums in a nutshell.webm

so fake

Daddy's Little Harem

my favourite thing about this thread?
chicks couldnt have a thread like this
its discussion and application of examples
they wouldnt be able to do it
its quite a beautiful thing

ew

You talk shit but now Ben has a qt child bride just like he was promised in the Quran