Why communists and leftists don't care about the homicide rates of these countries...

Why communists and leftists don't care about the homicide rates of these countries? Only one country has low homicide rates but still high crime rate.

Other urls found in this thread:

insightcrime.org/news-briefs/brazil-is-top-cocaine-transshipment-country-for-europe-africa-asia
unodc.org/doc/wdr2016/WDR_2016_Chapter_1_Cocaine.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustavo_Rojas_Pinilla
theguardian.com/world/2006/jul/11/chile.drugstrade
elpais.com/diario/2000/12/11/internacional/976489218_850215.html
nytimes.com/2006/07/11/world/americas/11chile.html
cooperativa.cl/noticias/pais/augusto-pinochet/patrimonio/contreras-ratifico-que-familia-pinochet-se-enriquecio-con-trafico-de-drogas/2006-07-18/161930.html
emol.com/noticias/nacional/2006/07/18/225561/contreras-ratifica-que-familia-pinochet-se-enriquecio-con-el-narcotrafico.html
youtu.be/Gm7lcZiLOus?t=23s
youtube.com/watch?v=lwP3vO4W6-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no-one cares about south america. They aren't black or muslim.

Why would they care about that??

if you mean the murder rates should be a reason for american communists to not support communism you're giving them too much credit
first world communists just think communism means 'take money from rich people, give it to us' without any thought on how that would be possible and how that might negatively affect society

>no-one cares about south america

Nah, unless it's bitching about something the CIA did in 1965.

But Latin American countries are all ruled by Center-left or leftists.

>all ruled by Center-left or leftists.

because you need to get your drugs my friend and your/our politicians money from it

>all ruled by Center-left or leftists.

I have a theory. It says that most people have a voice inside their head, and whenever they're about to say something that voice says "do I know enough about this to make a statement? I should probably lurk more, chat with the people I'm going to talk about, read a little bit about it". A really useful thing that helps you avoid ending up looking like a retard.
I'm convinced 90% of all Americans lack that voice

He is right. There is no right-wing in Latin America. Just center-left populists

Neither Brazil or Venezuela export drugs to America and we're still violent shitholes.

The crime rate depends on the life quality in general. If there's a strong economy with high quality of life, the crime rates would go lower. If the economical power depends on the resource prices, then expect the economy to be unstable.

And in unstable economical situation many people find homicide very attractive as the mean of becoming richer and/or protecting the wealth they got. For example, the Indian economical fever since the middle of the 60s to the late 70s have caused violence in many social groups

shh, it's easier to blame the US so you can keep on thinking highly of yourself
wh*tey keepin' us down

all you need is a Zenyatta to discord the baddies and down they go lads

I think there a lot of hedonism, materialism, among the poor.

As in, they think, it is better to live 4 years as a king with a nice car and easy women, by getting involved in crime, drugs, than work all your life as a construction worker.
There is not much you can do against that mindset. It is a cultural problem.

In Brazilian case it's at least 90% leftist fault. We have leftists judges, leftists politicians and leftists lawyers. You have soft laws, underages can't go to jail, for example, average citizens can't have guns. They also treat the police like shit.

not everyone in brazil. macaco

we export to europe my friend

*is

We don't export neither produce drugs, we just have few traffic routes. We consume drugs, not produce or export. Sorry, you can't blame first worlders, really.

Donkeyfucker, your "right-wing" president gave condolences to fucking Fidel Castro.

This combination of ignorance and sheer arrogance is why the world either looks upon the USA with either mockery or disgust.

we do export to europe my friend, we are the main exporter of it cocaine to europe. Coke in europe is shitty as fuck. Also the main producer of weed and coke to Europe are both bolivia and paraguay, Colombia, Mexico and others are for the USA

You're viewing the political power as separate from economical. In fact, if you want to see who's responsible for all the actions of the government, try to watch for those who are funding the ruling parties. As long as they suit the monopolists, everything is alright for them. If the economical vector is changing, the monopolists would gladly fund anyone who would be guarding their wealth.

>implying he is wrong

When Fidel Castro dies, all "right wing" Latin American presidents gave him condolences. A fucking joke.

insightcrime.org/news-briefs/brazil-is-top-cocaine-transshipment-country-for-europe-africa-asia
here the source

you're probably thinking in terms of economic freedom, there is an obvious correlations between economic freedom and low violence
France has the highest murder rate in west europe and chile the lowest in south america, for example
economic freedom is not really a left or right spectrum, its economic liberalism vs state control through regulations etc

you don't know shit, he had to, cuba got involved in the peace deal and he didn't want to make them mad

99% of European cocaine are from Colombia and Peru

according to the UN no it isn't
>The most frequently mentioned non-European countries of departure for cocaine shipments over the period 2009-2014 were Brazil, followed by Colombia, Ecuador, the
Dominican Republic, Argentina and Costa Rica. Countries in Africa (mostly in West Africa)
unodc.org/doc/wdr2016/WDR_2016_Chapter_1_Cocaine.pdf

You're so dumb even your source says we don't produce drugs.

I said
>we export to europe my friend
and you said
>Neither Brazil or Venezuela export drugs to America and we're still violent shitholes.
>We don't export neither produce drugs, we just have few traffic routes. We consume drugs, not produce or export. Sorry, you can't blame first worlders, really.
You are wrong, you can now call me names as long as you want

>Brazil can't control borders and communists
>it's European fault

Nigger, come on?

Brazil is only traffic route. It's exclusively Brazilian fault, you can't blame anyone.

>he thinks borders control can be applied to multibillionaire druglords and politicians that profit from it.
You really are naive? Aren't you?

And if anything ""borders control"" is just a excuse for someone to control the drug flow and get the cash from it

Just look at Chile. They were the Colombia from 70's. Pinochet killed almost all communits and Chile is now free of all drug routes and e exportation.

>Just look at Chile. They were the Colombia from 70's. Pinochet killed almost all communits and Chile is now free of all drug routes and e exportation.
lol, whatever you believe my friend.

>free of all drug routes and e exportation
well... they're also not bordering or near any country consuming those drugs

This. Colombia didn't have any dictatorship and they have FARC now. Communists ruined Colombia and Venezuela.

THIS! THE COMMIES ARE AT FAULT FOR EVERYTHING

But Chile was the Colombia of 70's. Just watch Narcos. Pinochet killed 90% of Chilean communists and voilá.

>Colombia didn't have any dictatorship
Soory m8 but you're talking out of your arse. Though short lived, we did have a right-wing dictatorship and it was one of the periods with more progress for this cunt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustavo_Rojas_Pinilla

I believe in you. It's too much coincidence they have the lowest homicide rates. Czech Republic is also the least affected slav country by communism.

dammit huezil, you have onli one fucking job

Pinochet was a druglord u dumn dumn

theguardian.com/world/2006/jul/11/chile.drugstrade

>buh muh general perrochet!!! D;

kill yourself

Of course a whole bunch of European leaders did as well which is a travesty. I don't care if Russia and China praised Castro when he died, that's to be expected. But the leaders of alleged civilized countries...

Thankfully Trump said the truth about Castro.

fuck man, we need more right wing dictatorships, i don't know why do we insist on fucking democracy, it may worked for the USA and Canada but we have different socities with a different history

only*

Yeah, fucking Pinochet. He really failed in killing al comunist.
Was a good effort, though.

Yes, he was the last dictator in Colombia and the country remained a democracy through the height of the Cold War in the 60s-70s-80s.

YOU LIE PINOCHET IS BASED HE HELICOPTER'D LEFTISTS

Yeah, but he didn't kill them all.
Shit dictator 2bh.

>the guardian

Not even average britbongs take this liberal crap seriously.

Hey, Franco saved Spain from becoming a Stalinist gulag. The thing about commies is that they're not content to merely oppress the people, they also need to destroy a nation's culture in the process, for example in Mao's China where all the beautiful traditional buildings were bulldozed and replaced by gray cinderblocks.

a right wing dictatorship would be fucking amazing. Not even edgy. Pic related would be my city after 5 years and I don't even live close to the coast

Please do not take it into consideration, this is just crap

>get right wing dictatorships
>they're retards because of course they are
>people start to hate it
>social unrest
>everything goes to shit

We've gone through that already. It's not about being left wing or right wing, is that on this shitty continent with shitty education, normalization of corruption, old monopolies and populism, we get just that kind of government.
The chance for a dictatorship to be good is the same as for a democractically elected government to be good

>>/nido/

>Not even average britbongs take this liberal crap seriously.

elpais.com/diario/2000/12/11/internacional/976489218_850215.html

nytimes.com/2006/07/11/world/americas/11chile.html

cooperativa.cl/noticias/pais/augusto-pinochet/patrimonio/contreras-ratifico-que-familia-pinochet-se-enriquecio-con-trafico-de-drogas/2006-07-18/161930.html

emol.com/noticias/nacional/2006/07/18/225561/contreras-ratifica-que-familia-pinochet-se-enriquecio-con-el-narcotrafico.html

happy?

Heck, Franco saved Spain from becoming a Stalinist gulag. The thing about commies is that they're not content to merely oppress the people, they also need to destroy a nation's culture in the process, for example in Mao's China where all the beautiful traditional buildings were bulldozed and replaced by soulless gray cinderblocks.

>shit dictator
>creates the only good country in latrina america
i want a shit dictator too

>a communist replies to me
ha

>right wing dictatorship
>bad

Yeah, because everyone hates Singapore and loves Cuba. Cuba is a paradise and Singapore is not a futuristic utopia.

Imagine if he killed them all.

We got a right wing dictatorship on the same period as Chile. Pinochet was mostly a sensitive man and asked for professional help in reforming their economy. Ours was absolutely retarded and applied idiotic policies to patch some of their older, bigger stupid policies that backfired

Please do not start with pinochet, like every day

if this guy still had control of the country, everything would be way different

Venezuela if Maduro were a right-winger

you high as fuck my nigga

Why so many nuke craters?

Those are fracking wells my man. In a free economy we've discovered how to exploit the environment without generating greenhouse emissions

youtu.be/Gm7lcZiLOus?t=23s

maduro is the car

>A gommunist replies to me

De hecho soy de centro, que no me coma la mierda que hablan los nido poster acá en Sup Forums sobre pinochet es básicamente porque habria que ser un weon tonto para hacerlo.
>mfw the best president of Chile was a liberal from a center-left party.

kek!, based radical party.

youtube.com/watch?v=lwP3vO4W6-w

para /lat/ -> ¿para cuando la intervención latinoamericana en venezuela?

lol

I'd love to have some ubermensch with absolute power and life-long government, but sadly we're only human

si le preguntas eso a lat se van a burlar de vos por usar "kek" y "¿"

>Cuba is a paradise

there will always be one, we just have to find it

>Temer
>Center-center
ajajajaj

>all of them giving condolences do Fidel Castro
>center-right

My fucking sides. I think Hillary Clinton and Trudeau would be far right in Latin America HUEHUE

Escribo kek desde el "burning crusade" a principios de 2008, me da igual lo que piense /lat/ sobre eso. Aparte lo del "¿" no lo capte.

clinton and trudeau are far right everywhere, are you fucking retarded? they're left wing by american standards, which is basically not being a neo-con, are you stupid enough to draw the line between right and left only because they give condolences to a guy just to keep diplomatic relationships? you're clearly a monkey

lmao

There we go. Peronism fatally contaminated Argentine politics and there's been no release from it.

Clinton would be the exact same as the current ruling party and Trudeau and homo hippie (left).

This thread is so Sup Forums is painful to read honestly

The drugs goes through our country.

Why do you think border cities and northeast are so violent?

kys commie

uh...
So what? Giving condolences don't mean that you agree with the individual

Yeah. And the poorly executed right wing dictatorship with all the subsequent killing made the military and their ideologies lose support. And then the leftists wrote the history books. That's why I don't want a new dictatorship that could potentially fuck up and turn the right wing into a black sheep for the next 50 years, with leftists using it as a strawman
Also we're way too statist, so if there's any kind of problem, it's the government responsabilty to take care of it, and if it isn't, it should. Therefore the government has the tools to manipulate everything. It's great when we get honest, ethical, knowledgable and hard working politicians. But then again, how often do people like that come to power?

You know Chile was in a crisis after Pinochet and it's actually leftists who managed to save Chile, right?

>And then the leftists wrote the history books. That's why I don't want a new dictatorship that could potentially fuck up and turn the right wing into a black sheep for the next 50

This kind of happens here too. It is really shitty.

>Also we're way too statist
Totally.

lol we're more right-wing than the Mecca of alt-right

Half of the states there are American puppets.

The thing is that, since protectionism and government tinkering with the economy has existed for something like 80 years, it's hard to revert it.
We had a period in the 90s, the government essentially passed a law that tied it's own hands on devaluation and monetary emission, arguably the biggest economic tools the government has. At the same time they liberalized the economy.
Our GDP grew at retarded rates, revenue jumped up, consumption multiplied, deficit disappeared, and foreign investors were suddenly pouring millions in.
But something like 20% of the population was in one way or another occupying a job that was created by good old protectionism. And since the change was so brutal and shocking, unemployment rates fired up. Sadly, that's what the common man remembers the most. Leftist parties like to fear monger saying that voting for the right is "goin' back to the 90s".
Wish the government had gone with a more gradual change. Instead of firing every non essential employee, stop hiring new people and cut down on the ones you have over a period of 10 years or something.

These idiots literally don't know that wages stagnated and two massive recessions happened under Pinochet. Never mind the man literally stole from the government and increased state power. But because he sucked multinational dick free market "philosophers" suck his.

Shouldn't you be prepping your wife for black bulls right now, Justin?