Is Australia full of scum?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAqyo5ELjyg

Why is it socially acceptable in Australia for a lawyer to drive around in his mercedes making fun of lower socio economic or "white trash people".

Would it be socially acceptable for a rich lawyer to drive around detroit / oakland / compton or a trailer park in a mercedes and make a video that makes fun of real people?

Is it only Australians who are this fucked up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Is Australia full of scum?

Yes.
Great thread m8

>Would it be socially acceptable for a rich lawyer to drive around detroit / oakland / compton or a trailer park in a mercedes and make a video that makes fun of real people?

But they do though.

>Is Australia full of scum?
it's literally a penal colony

>hey lachlan

Video?

It's not outright making fun of them but it's an alienation of sort really.

Australia seem like a unique place.

>Speaking to drug addict looking woman with no teeth.

>What brings you to logan

>It's the only place I could get a house off the government

Australian humour

>Talks about her friend

>Yeah the security guards around here hate him because he runs away and they never catch him.

Hahaha, these people are fucked up from several generations of lower class upbringing! Omg so funny.

why is it so shocking to you, i thought Australians being a bunch of scum was pretty well known. did you just arrive on the boat?

Weren't Australians known to be the most unpleasant Anglo people?

literally
a.nglo
b.ust
c.riminals

Stop with this dumb fucking meme already. Your nation was a penal colony. Australia wasn't; we, along with New Zealand, merely took some of the Irish convicts within and also destined for the North American colonies to help provide relief because it was getting too out of hand.
So not only was Australia never a penal colony, but we went out of our way to lend a hand to the empire because those British in the now USA were overloading the penal system.
Trust an America burger to talk shit which only makes him look worse than before he decided to voice his opinions.
In future, don't bring up shit you clearly have no fucking knowledge of.

Why the fuck do you space your sentences out like that?

Take your cancerous insecure propaganda somewhere else. Your nation is the laughing stock of the planet and you are in no position to try and take potshots of people who actually managed to establish a society in hard conditions without having to ritually mutilate our children's genitalia or murder people with guns and call it a basic human right.

The USA is turning to shit and becoming overran by Mexicans. The UK is turning to shit and becoming overran by Arabs. Yet both the yanks and poms on Sup Forums are routinely the most arrogant and ignorant fucks here.

You cunts give the term "Anglo" a bad name. Thanks for fucking everything up and having the gall to call it a cultural victory. Dumb fucking seppo cunt.

The complete opposite, really. We're famous for being "easy going".

I don't get it though.

Why is driving around your mercedes in a lower socioeconomic area making fun of poor people considered funny and socially acceptable here?

>We're famous for being "easy going".
very "easy going" post indeed lmoa

I always thought Aussies are descendants of criminal scum that turned into general white trash bored to death on their own empty, remote desert continent full of toxicity and little change with shitty internet

Also full of SJWs and libtards, and money that can't buy them shit

I've already explained how this is wrong three times. You know absolutely nothing about Australia's history

No

all you did was get triggered by American banter.

How about you go read a fucking book. Even the average bogan in the gong knows more about Australian history than you do

Wait, do you mean in this thread? That was my first post

That has no context to the topic of this thread or the conversation here in general.

Yes, I do mean I am actually trying to speak in context about what is going on in this thread.

And I was referring to the multiple times that you've spouted this same fucking drivel on Sup Forums and I've explained why it was wrong

You didn't even fucking reply to me about anything you drugga.

I just did

white trash people are shit, why would anyone care

back to china zhang

t. Ping Wu

t. Zhang Xiao

t. Mei Yao

White trash doesn't mean white person.

he's just some pole that hates Australia for whatever reason, don't bother replying

genuine autism

Hold on, cowboy. I don't hate Strayans.

Because a lot of people who are Doctors, Lawyers and Engineers probably would have ended up as white trash if they grew up in a white trash household.

Instead of trying to enlighten "white trash" people and end the cycle people would rather believe they are better...

When really it's likely they would have ended up the same way if they were raised by the same parents.

wow what a revelation

This is probably sarcasm but just think about it.

If someone grows up with Doctors as parents and sent to a private school they are likely to end up like their parents.

If someone grows up with "white trash" parents they are likely to end up as "white trash"...

They are almost doomed from the very start just because they came out of the wrong vagina.

woah...

You can be sarcastic or you can actually think about it.

Also the fact this came from an Australian kinda proves OP's point.

t. Zhang

t. Miao insulting Zhou

you all rook same to me

most mankind is scum, only the difference is that it is explicit or implicit.

What a smug cunt. He'd get shot if he tried this in America.
>eyy Tyrone waddaya doing tonight?
>fucking yo wife cracker

I think so too.

This is basically the Aussie equivalent of going down to the projects and making fun of drug addicts.

Quite rude. You can tell he looks down on them just by the way he speaks.

>Also full of SJWs and libtards,
Mostly this

Now now, he could just as well be a Kim.

Not really

Not really

Stralia lucky they survived the scurvy.

>Why is it socially acceptable in Australia for a lawyer to drive around in his mercedes making fun of lower socio economic or "white trash people".

Australia having a sense of humor that is alright with self depreciation and the fact that most poor people do not identify personally with the poorest people in society. Not to mention the rise in Bogan humor and culture have a pusedo positive spin on it.

>fucked up?

If that is genuine and not just hyperbole I think you are a tad more sensitive than most Australians.

>Would it be socially acceptable for a rich lawyer to drive around detroit / oakland / compton or a trailer park in a mercedes and make a video that makes fun of real people?

It really would depend on the Race of the peoples involved. America is really complicated in a way that goes far beyond anything you will see in Australia when it comes to this.

Have you ever considered that shaming white trash and showing the faults of their lifestyles helps encourage other people not to emulate them?

To a degree.

I think youtube videos such as this are more appropriate though as they don't victimise real people.

Sadly I do know people who went to private schools but try to emulate lower class bogans.. Usually people who are into graffiti and aussie hip hop that wish they grew up as white trash.

How is it not?

forgot video

youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ

>I think youtube videos such as this are more appropriate though as they don't victimise real people.

Thats the thing though, because of these features of out culture the people being targeted dont feel victimized.

Likewise given the underlying humor I dont think it could be contained to purely made up figures ( even if these are the primary way this humor is expressed)

+Im not a particular fan of feeling offended on other peoples behalfs

I would love to dominate that australian whore

Go to Bali during the summer and you will have your wish granted.

I dont get it he wasn't saying anything bad at all, are you a softcunt?

I almost got into a fight with some drunk Bogan in Kuta last year. Those bogan almost hit me with a scooter and start cursing at me and my mates. Luckily there's some other good Aussies there to back us if anything happen.

I feel like a lot of good Australian don't go to Bali because they feel ashamed and guilt of their bogan countryman

This country is fucking shit

>Highest housing bubble on earth
>Everything is batshit expensive
>No infrastructure
>Socially god awful everyone is an anti social bogan
>The worst government in the western world that actively sabotages development of technology and renewable energy

good post

>I feel like a lot of good Australian don't go to Bali because they feel ashamed and guilt of their bogan countryman
exactly right
no one in the middle class up is caught dead in Bali

get some fucking perspective mate

Some say you just need to avoid the places tourists go to avoid the bogans there.

Hi melbourne, did Waleed help you make up your mind on drumpf again today?

too bad the entire island is full of the worst of Australia

You know what? I'm bloody well sick of this shithouse attitude Sup Forums in general has against us Aussies. You know why we "shitpost"? Because the rest of you post such wanky, smart-arse bullshit the only way worth responding to you is through trolling yous fuckwits.
Did you know Australia is 2nd in the HDI index? Fair dinkum, our nation full of battlers who half-arse literally every aspect of our work ethic is the 2nd best in the world, behind some fucking bjorns who struck oil. That's why we're arseholes. Because as thick as we are, as pissed as we are, and as larrikin as we are, we know we're cashed up, cheerin and heaps better than your pissweak country. And we're not even trying.

fuck off you retard

worst pasta

Damn I'd love to visit straya some time. Non-stop shit-posting, even IRL.

Go back to

are you foreign? There's nothing wrong with any of this

stop trying to play off stereotypes to get replies from the Big Strong Americans

>not recognising old pasta
>being such a soft cunt that you're unironically arsehurt from cultural cringe

t. r/Australia

>not recognising old pasta

When people act like the conditions lower class people have to deal with when growing up aren't an issue I feel personally offended because I personally grew up with that shit and having to answer questions to child services people.

There is nothing soft about speaking up.

fuck off you sook

Um what the FUCK Australia????

Opinions on this?

How is it not?

It seems like he's going to a poor neighborhood and obviously is acting condescendingly towards them, and sometimes outright makes fun of them.

How is it not the same thing?

because you don't understand Australian culture

I don't know.. but I'm trying to understand

So just making fun of poor people for being poor in Australia is okay?

it's not quite making fun of them as it is laughing with them about it

They don't even understand how people see them differently because most of them grew up like that.

you're fucking retarded

>A leaf makes a stupid post again

Rich people in America already do this. Maybe not so much lawyers but probably more likely CEOs and their children born with a silver spoon in their mouth.

The guy I work for shits on his employees and customer base all the time for being poor. Not to say the guy is amazingly rich or anything, he owns a local business, not a fortune 500 company but he's comparatively wealthy. God I hope his business fails. What a huge fucking prick.

Sometimes smart things seem stupid to stupid people.

I grew up with bogan trash parents. It took me years to realise they weren't normal and some people never do realise.

I also grew up in boganville, people are a lot more self aware than what you give them credit for

this thread is fucking stupid

aware of what they have been exposed too.

what does this even mean

It means they are aware of the things they know.

If you grow up surrounded by white trash then white trash people are the norm to you unless somehow you are able to realise otherwise...

god you're thick

Australia is just a normal place with low population for its size.

You are too much from a middle or upper middle class background to understand what I am saying.

That is all.

I grew up in Mandurah mate

Are you honestly trying to deny that kids raised by shitty bogan parents don't often end up to be shitty bogans themselves?