What the fuck is her problem?

What the fuck is her problem?

Hershlag has some balls turning on her jewish masters

God damn she's gorgeous no wonder Anakin lost his god damn mind.

Once she bone shaved a couple of inches off her kile nose, she magically started to feel less jewish.

Says the women who supported Roman Polanski and wants his charges dropped.

Is she /ourgirl/?

This makes me fucking mad. Hershlag can say it because she has the get out of jail free card that is actually being a Jew, but I said the same thing in school and ended up getting expelled for it. Funny thing was that I wasn't even especially red pilled back then, I just made the mistake of questioning what I was being taught instead of swallowing the propaganda and the way the leftists treated me for it helped me along the way to becoming their worst nightmare in no small part.

This kills the career.

Natalie Portman was a loli sex icon. How you compare Polanski's pedo journey to her stance on shutting up about muh 6 million is beyond me. Must be teenage logic. You need to be 18 to post here.

>hating on cunnyseurs
sup reddit

I'd really want a wife like Portman.

>women

>it helped me along the way to becoming their worst nightmare

her face is saying "get over it, jews"

Why are you so upset that a Jewish person is more beautiful than anyone you will ever meet?

Easy on the buzzwords and mental gymnastics lad.

It was the right-wing establishment pushing the holocaust agenda against the left-wing communist block.

As a white man i really feel that we should stop caring so much about the slavery
that shit is in the past guys

You were expelled because you're mentally ill.

You can meme with your images all you want. It won't stop our ideology from becoming any less mainstream. Fedora pictures aren't going to cut it anymore when we're winning presidencies with the entire world against us.

kek she's the one who got a nosejob to make her face more western looking, maybe she didn't think she was so beautiful too.

wtf I love natalie portman now

She's been redpilling herself these last few years

Most black people don't give a shit about them either.

Remembe when Snoop dog said he was tired of slavery movies when they made that crappy root remake.

you're a huge faggot

>when we're winning presidencies with the entire world against us.
Are you implying you would've won without Israel's blessings?

More like Himshlag, amirite?

As a holocaust survivor, I find this deeply anti-semetic

>those scenes in Leon: The Professional when she wears that tanktop

>I'm antisemitic

Which clickbait site made by and marketed to ugly women did you read this on?

Kvetching over the holocaust makes you more jewish than practicing judaism these days.

>I have no foreskin

I'm here to remind you all.

I don't get it.

I have a foreskin I just don't know why anyone would dislike a country whose government policy is routinely stealing from and blowing up Muslims

She is an angel, user.

English are a lost tribe of Israel. Descended from Isaac (Saxons = Isaac's sons)

Based.

>muslim fedora
pretty accurate obnoxious-wise

>OI WE WOZ YIDS N SHITE

kill yourself

No, Yids are descended from fierce Khazar warriors and Jewish Arabs like Herod.

>there was an actual holocoaster guise
Auschwitz amusement park when?

That same country gets billions of dollars for free from Western nations that it then uses to flout international laws and destabilize an already precarious geopolitical region

hello autism

Wew at least tone it down if you expect us to believe any of this happened.

The Jews have a very wild imagination.

Why are Israelis so much more based than diaspora Jews?

>You thought the jews were full of shit
>They're actually full of air
poetry

Fuck off SRS

That can't be real. Who the hell would believe that shit?

Diaspora Jews undermine other nations while Zionist Jews strengthen their own nation. They all work together for the goal of Jewish supremacy

There's nothing wrong with Jewish supremacy if you don't have any problems with White supremacy.

You were so close to making a decent hot air joke.

Kek

yes
this is a good thing
jews are the master race

holohoax never happened

There can only be one supreme race. Everything the Jews have, white people allowed them to have

They're smart but neurotic, cowardly and devoid of altruism

I'm not a native English speakers and I am unfamiliar with a lot of colloquialisms so puns don't come to me as naturally as I wish they did. sorry. :(

>double negatives

But if they don't talk about the holocaust, they won't have anything to talk about. That's like saying guidos should talk less about GTL

and look how long they survived

That's ok. For reference, saying someone's full of hot air is a politer way of saying they're full of shit.

Like roaches

Oh I see. Thanks.

And people actually fell for it!