How does anyone find British """humour""" funny?

How does anyone find British """humour""" funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fIfpzV5zLII
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are brits even people?

>its an americans need a laughtrack to know something is funny episode

too ugly

>it's a Brit has awful teeth and even worse taste in entertainment episode
>every episode of every season is like this

they're made of lego!

>its every britshow, even non comedies

You know what's even fucking worse? Visiting the dentists in England is fucking FREE!

Why people in this country still have terrible teeth is infuriating. It's literally free to go, free to have the procedures (for most people) and free medicine aftetwards.

And even if you have to pay it works out way less than a hundred of your equivalent bucks.

There's no fucking excuse.

Because we don't have autism.

I dont have autism.

I see laughtracks way more often on British comedies than I do American ones these days.

Brit here, this is false. Only under 18s get it free and OAPs get it discounted.

Do people on Sup Forums genuinely not like monty python?

So? Most americans get their teeth fixed(braces, retainers..) when they are kids. You go as an adult for cleanings and if shit gets fucked up where the price is worth it to relieve the pain.

Why dont british do this? Is their some bizarre national pride in having ugly crooked witch teeth?

PARENTS of under 18s get it free too. I should know.

We also get free prescriptions, eye tests and hearing tests too.

Gotta love the NHS.

The price is capped at a pretty low rate and I think you get it free if you're on JSA too

People under 40 or so have fine teeth. Not fake looking pearly whites like Americans, but healthy teeth. The bad teeth meme is true for people over 40ish, though, especially working-class people. My dad, who is an otherwise handsome bloke, has absolutely awful teeth, all yellow and crooked. He made sure that I looked after mine so they didn't end up like his

Being scared of the dentist because it's extremely painful is a very old british comedy trope, so there's that.

Lots of brit sitcoms have dental visits as some major pain session involving a fanatical torturer dentist but in reality most dental work you can't even feel, while the rest is just a little uncomfortable.

Brits are gormless cowards.

i've never really found their iconic sketches, like le silly walk or dead parrot, funny at all, but their lesser known sketches - like dirty fork or mafia and the colonel always crack me up

oh wait, thats already a thread dedicated to oral hygiene

>youtube.com/watch?v=fIfpzV5zLII
>there are real humans who find this funny

It's mostly because at the time comedy was very straight-laced and Python was very subversive.

It doesn't stand up anywhere near as well now because times have moved on massively, and nowadays a woman doing a one hour standup routine about her pussy is so common it's boring.

As with any nostalgia: "You had to be there."

I love the working class playwright

I know this is probably bait, but you are aware Terry Gilliam made all those animations, right?

Almost all Britons under the age of 30 will have had braces if they needed them. The crooked teeth is an older generation thing. It doesn't necessarily mean they're unhealthy, since the US has an obsession with whitening which the UK doesn't.

No matter how much people want to bash Monty Python, I still like it.

It's not """kino""" (a word which is overused on this board, ironically or not), but it's comfy tongue-in-cheek that, in my opinion, is better than the dumb schlock that American sit-coms put out on a regular basis.

FUCK THE ANGLO