Really makes you think

really makes you think...

>our problems

You fat fuck wont even outlive his presidency.

How can he judge Trump for his works when this fat fuck can't for the life of himself finish his only purpose in life ?

You are a total faillure GRRM stop lecturing other people

there's a identical thread on Sup Forums
you have to go back sage'd

Has he ever written anything of worth noting?

>anyone worse than Andrew Johnson

Yes - and it's noted every day on Sup Forums, even though it's not even currently on the air.

Love how people like GRRM assume people can't relate to their messages, unless they throw in a reference or something else.

>criticizes tolkien
>can't control HBO butchering GoT
>is a male feminist

Get back to writing you fat sack of shit. I wanna see Stannis die correctly.

He's 2 years younger, and only slightly fatter than Trump you delusional dennis.

Who would have been better him or Trump?

I guess the books are never finishing then.

>slightly

Let's be real gayboy.

How is Trump less qualified than Obama?

>slightly
Oh come on

What the hell is SIDS ?

tubby is going to be stress eating for the next 4 years too

Sudden infant death syndrome
>AKA black "parents"

Shut your mouth and finish your books fatso. Your views only become relevant again when you follow through with your own promises of a completed set of stories.

THICC

Clooney and Alma aren't divorcing though, not yet at least.

Less experienced. Less education. No morals. A track record of failure.

he is a white, straight man!

He was so handsome

>She was sopping wet when he entered her. “Damn you,” she said. “Damn you damn you damn you.” He sucked her nipples till she cried out half in pain and half in pleasure. Her cunt became the world.

>"I am the storm, my lord. The first storm, and the last."

>And suddenly his cock was out, jutting upward from his breeches like a fat pink mast.

>"Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night."

>He found a line and pulled on it, fighting toward the hatch to get himself below out of the storm, but a gust of wind knocked his feet from under him and a second slammed him into the rail and there he clung. Rain lashed at his face, blinding him. His mouth was full of blood again. The ship groaned and growled beneath him like a constipated fat man straining to shit.

>Ser Alliser Thorne walked from the room so stiffly it looked as though he had a dagger up his butt.

>Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

>The three men were erect. The sight of their arousal was arousing.

>"Whilst you snored, I would lick your sons off my face and fingers one by one, all those pale sticky princes. You claimed your right, my lord, but in the darkness I would eat your heirs."

>The queen slid a finger into that Myrish swamp, then another.

>becoming a billionaire
>raising a big family full of amazing kids
>failure

typical for a lefty to be also a Marxist that hates capitalism and traditional families

no wonder american rejected your kind

I didnt think he could be anymore insufferable

He looks like a dyke.

In normal countries they call it cot death.

dat ass tho

What a fat ugly shit lol who even is this nerd? Nice hat dude, enjoy diabetes

Wow, he can't write for shit

w-what the fuck did i just read

>really makes you think.

Not really. He's not saying anything people don't already know.

is this true? what a fucking cunt. January = Trump automatically is the worst president

fuck you made me rage

>hates capitalism

I hate that someone can lose 950 million in a year and then offset his taxes against it seemingly forever to never pay again.
I hate that he's too big to fail and is propped up by the banks.
I hate that what limited success he's had came from his father's loans and connections and then fuckwits like you claim that he's the best of capitalism when he's clearly just a media personality and grifter.
Enjoy the next 4 years, if we live that long.

This slug is no different than any other celebrity pushing their opinion because
>Muh famous

He knows nothing

Such idiotic globalist leftist degenerates amuse me. Celebrities like him deserves no right to free speech, because their stupidity just poisons the intellect of American society.

he's such a qt

>the intellect of American society
Heh.

I think around 50% of the people that voted for Trump would agree. Hell, I did and I would.

I thought it was a meme...

He was always fat, I mean even when he was like 30 so I assume that's his bodytype or whatever. Trump however got much much fatter over the years and his age tells me he won't lose that weight.

>becoming a billionaire*
*allegedly, won't release his tax returns
>>raising a big family full of amazing kids
who is your fave? the jew, the vampire or the autistic kid?

>muh medieval people were crude too!

Yeah, but their prose didn't always suck this much ass.

I'm so glad I never bothered trying game of normies

>the intellect of American society

Trump is literally more qualified than Reagan was. GRRM needs to shut the fuck up because he's just caught up in SJW rhetoric.

Its a scientific fact that whites are overall more intelligent and have a higher IQ than all the other dogs that people consider as a race.

He should spend less time worrying about politics or writing on his stupid blog and more time working on completing the one thing in his life that makes him relevant

Actually, Jews and Asians are smarter. Anyway,
>America
>white

It's also a scientific fact that IQ is not caused by genetics and that climate change is man made. You will still ignore that.

Exactly. I mean did Reagan ever held an office before he became POTUS? I DONT THINK SO!!!

> "Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night"

It's legitimatly good you cuck

Research the Clinton foundation

A lot of assumptions being made before the man even takes office. But Hillary Clinton supporters don't like facts.

> "Men call me Bannon, and I am alt-right.

>Posting the same cherry picked lines out of five books, each a least 400 pages long with one going past 1000p

Really makes you think

kek

Coming from the guy whose magnum opus is essentially several volumes of "hahaha isn't unpredictable vindictive sadism cool?"

Martins books are the Donald Trump of fantasy.

>whataboutism: the post

> He really believe the climat change jewish money laundering scheme