Japanese girls

Innocent, cute, yet easy.

They are not easy because they are slutty, but because they are never approached so they have their guard down.

What about the Julian Blanc fiasco a few years ago

And the cringy jap nampa autistic wannabe pickup artists and touts in Shibuya

SHUT THE FUCK UP, ASSHOLES!

>t. english teacher

Blanc was right. As a white man, I can literally do whatever the fuck I want in Japan, bang tons of Japanese whores who might even currently have a boyfriend. Asian men are loser cucks

Both of those girls could pass as locals here really makes your half mongol brain think...

Being White is only part of it. If you're autistic and white you can only get gaijin hunter freaks.

It's the aggression that Japanese men don't have. I'm Asian American btw

Do you speak Jap language?

By aggressive, what do you mean? Like pulling them back to a hotel room even if they say no?

>innocent cute

No that's rape...

As in being bold, asking them out on a date, asking if they want to go back to a hotel, making the move to kiss, etc..

>By aggressive, what do you mean? Like pulling them back to a hotel room even if they say no?
>No that's rape...
kek

What if a Fernando Martinez goes there?

many japanese ppl still see non-asians who don't speak japanese as fictional characters somehow

you can fuck some of them, but most of them may not take you seriously

for the same reason, japanese men won't be really angry about you

recently read "no longer human" lads
>tfw no yoshiko gf

“The setting sun” is my favorite

So everyone in Japan is polite and shy?

How about east-asian?

The guys are too pussy to put effort and risk rejection.

It's said that if there were ten girls and ten guys in japan, that one guy has sex with all the girls. I heard from my alpha-Japanese friend.

are they open to kinky things, or only the most vanilla of vanilla?

Off topic, I was in Japan a month ago and I tried to speak some japanese, so I learnt that "doutishimashite" means you are welcome. I dont know why almost everytime I said that after being said arigato for buying something, people laugh (mostly girls working in restaurants). It might be that I pronounced wrong the word and said something similar but with a completely different meaning? or is it some protocolary stuff, like you say that only to a specific kind of people?. I never found out... but I kept saying that all the trip just for the lulz.

>The guys are too pussy to put effort and risk rejection.
It's quite common in russia too these days. But at least in our case it's totally understandable.
Also many girls here can be extremely rude while rejecting a guy. Like you are trying to have a simple conversion with her while showing some sympathy or of you ask her out she can easily tell you that you are too ugly, short, poor and etc. for her. I mean she wouldn't just say "no" but insult or mock you instead.
I understand that there are girls who act this way in every country but in russia it's unbelievably common. Though you can understand and forgive them since on average they are obviously too beautiful for us.

>so they have their guard down.
so they don't know what to do besides suck the dudes dick? that makes no sense..

Japanese women aren't even easy anyways they just don't play as many stupid games as some Koreas do etc, and you wont catch them sucking dick in the parking lot like you might see in America.

poor russian friend, I have met 5 russians girls in my live, 3 of them were absolutlely cliche gold diggers, 1 was a crazy feminist and the other was nice and cool.

>sucking dick in the parking lot like you might see in America.
Sauce?

That trashy shit happens everywhere in the west... you never seen a girl get finger banged at a night club or rave? Japan doesn't do that trashy stuff..

I saw a video of a white lad getting a bj by some jap slut in broad daylight

>you never seen a girl get finger banged at a night club or rave?
That sounds like normie shit
I stay in my room and look at naked drawn Chinese cartoons all day

>if there were ten girls and ten guys in japan, that one guy has sex with all the girls
That's true worldwide, not just Japan
25% of Chads fuck 100% of women