Who /mixed/ here? I'm a vague Iraqi Christian/Catholic and Southern French mix. I'm having a very deep identity crisis

Who /mixed/ here? I'm a vague Iraqi Christian/Catholic and Southern French mix. I'm having a very deep identity crisis.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UmaAZsjiIas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shoot up a school already

this. the only good thing about racial mutts is seeing them go postal

Me, I'm Tzotzil/Asturian/Lebanese

First of all, Chaldean isn't a race, you khm**a.

Second of all, look up Murray Abraham. That's a similar case.

Thank you for the example.

>Southern French mix
must be hard

I'm pretty sure genetically I am around 15/16 white. I don't know my biological father/grandfather, but he appeared white. Somehow I turned out Hapa, Asian looking. To non Asians I look Asians and to Asians I just look brown. Sometimes I'm brown and sometimes I am white passing. What's funnier though is the Moroccan woman I'm gonna marry and I are gonna have kids with some wild genes. They should turn out good though.

Don't dwell on the identity thing and don't find yourself falling for the Sup Forums style rhetoric that leads to self hatred. Girls like brown bois better anyway

>Iraqi Christian/Catholic
>Southern French
no difference

half italian, 3/8 brit 1/8 greek here
I am greek.

varg pls

Isn't almost american of mixed decent?

how can you be a third middle eastern

you a jew>

My dad is a mix of English and Scottish which is nothing out of the ordinary. I wouldn't really consider it mixed race
My mum on the other hand has two Anglo-Indian parents. Her mum has Indian, Portuguese, Dutch, French, and English "heritage" but I'm not sure about her dad.

dads a full kurd and my moms a jew

Saved
t: finn

I can trace my line back completely for about 9-10 generations, only norwegians with the exception of one swede in generation 6 or something.

Dad's relatives are natives, mom's relatives are russian (grandma) and niggers (grandpa).
Just fuck my shut up.

Fun fact: there's only 3 people in my family that are racists (so am I) but everybody hates jews. kek.

No problem. But did you decipher the word? Do you know the language (not Arabic)? Just wondering.

I'm norwegian portuguese

Bacalao, baby

>not being 6 different types of white

Greetings my mixed brother. I am 1/256 Cherokee. The white man does not understand our mixed condition, but I have made peace with that fact. Thanks to my ancestry I am in communion with the spirits of nature and my forebears, and they confer onto me wisdom and guidance.

t. Elizabeth Warren

I am 100% pure Irish lads

>southern france origins

I'm so sorry.

yes, part russian part norwegian

kek

I am entirely European and a portion of that is Southern Italian. I get the feeling that I have some Arab ancestry because I am very dark skinned relative to other Europeans, plus my grandfather could have passed for a north african.

part Albanian part kurd part Baghdadi

Will Cathars ever recover?

>Iraqi Christian/Catholic and Southern French mix
How did it happen ?

They never recovered.

Nope

Start learning, then. Assuming the Iraqi relatives know it and not just Arabic. Lesson one k h m a r a is an ass, the animal.

Are you a female(female)?

Castillian/vasque and I guess some slave drops

>k h m a r a is an ass, the animal.
no it's not
7mara is
where the 7 is a deep h
youtube.com/watch?v=UmaAZsjiIas
and it's the female ass

Still, I'm not talking about Arabic, like I said. But "al aramiya" or whatever which I think most Iraqi Catholics/Chaldeans speak. So I posted for example. In most dialects of Aramaic it's khmara, sometimes hmara/hmoro, I don't know Arabic so I don't know what 7, 3 etc. mean.

Until you explained the 7, that is.

>I'm having a very deep identity crisis.
I really don't understand that mentality.

No one in my family speaks suroyo, although Patriarch Ignatius Zakka I Iwas was my cousin. 2nd cousin 2 times removed, if that counts.

>mfw half Norway and half Sweden ethnically

Mixrace pride world wide