What are some good tv shows to watch while eating?

What are some good tv shows to watch while eating?

How can they afford that?

They look they eat constantly so I would suggest Shoah or perhaps the weather channel.

NFL football of course

Garbage food is pretty cheap.

the Sup Forums shitposting hour. its on every hour of every day.

im eating and watching it right now

Supersize Me

>cheap

That's like $30+ worth of dominos

Nah, they have great coupons.

me on the right

Still, look at their house. They get all that on coupons?

Money from tax payers

my 600lb life
here comes honey booboo
42 stone mom
obese a year to save my life

I'm a fucking pig and I don't know how people get THAT fat

usually if i get a pizza this big it's because i'm having a party. that front butt is disturbing, plus an entire 2 liter to yourself? i can't even drink more than one cup of soda without feeling gross.

eating over 10k calories a day

like I just don't understand how someone could eat that much

I mean I am a fucking fat pig but that level is just

I don't know how it's even possible

Who /kickassmetabolism/ here

Seriously i can binge overeat for days at a time and still i won't gain any proper weight and stay below 70kg all the fucking time

>trying to get bigger
>muscle dummy chant "hurr durr gotta eat big to get big!"

Seriously though I'm amazed these people can eat that voraciously and be completely sedentary the whole day, even with all I do at the gym I struggle to break 8,000 calories a day.

at least 1 of these

Good Eats with Alton Brown

You missed the ranch dressing.

where do I get that?

I struggle to get my much needed 2000 calories a day.

I guess Trump really did make America great again.

shit, i like to dip pizza in ranch but i get the feeling she's going for the entire bottle

I'd fucking die attempting it but i'd savour the experience to my grave

It seems the racket works like this.

>Subject of show balloons to such a high weight that leaving the house, let alone holding a job, is impossible.
>They apply for social security disability benefits
>They are told that the government will pay for them to hire a caretaker
>They hire their husband/boyfriend to be the caretaker (nearly all men on this show are single)
>This gives them the disability stipend plus the caretaker salary to buy tons of food
I've watched three seasons and the only time I remember anyone holding a job was Chuck (who ironically at 694 lbs was one of the heaviest) and I think not long after surgery Zsalynn got a job dispatching moving trucks from her sofa.

anyone else pig the fuck out every weekend while drinking an assload? nothing is comfier. i'm find with eating like a vegan for the rest of the week just for my Garbage Sunday

Who the fuck's going to remove those fatties? Not gonna hire a forklift are they?

Here at Sup Forums there used to be anons who showed you how to make great coupons on your own. Stuff like $4 off a digiorno's pizza

>a munchie box with a mini-pizza inside too.

Now that I have not seen. God bless Scotland.

This is how insidious shitskins destroy your country.

>anyone else pig the fuck out every weekend while drinking an assload? nothing is comfier. i'm find with eating like a vegan for the rest of the week just for my Garbage Sunday

Ah good, I'm not the only one. It's fun as fuck and as you said, maximum comfy.

>tfw ate a dozen donuts and a medium pizza from dominos today

That's the point imbecile

Oh fuck yes and if you binge watch a movie series or TV show, pizza and beer sitting in the dark all weekend alone. I eat like a rabbit all week to justify stuffing my face