Supernatural live thread

new episode is on if anyone is watching.

>we thought you were more of an animated erotica chick

time for hunters

Man that opening caught me off guard

>things from the past come back into a new episode

Wtf I love supernatural again

"I killed Hitler."

Dean is getting business cards printed with that.

Except that was something that never came up before until now.

Name dropped Ellen and the road house

it's about time they weren't forgotten anymore

Hunter names sounds like they picked them out of a hat

>it's a meta episode

Haaa the Winchesters are some kind of legends in the hunter community.

>Garth

Are we ever gonna see his werewolfy ass again?

>one decent world building episode in like 5 years

Oh shit ASA the legend was hittin Jody mills' milfy ass!

Lucky motherfucker...

they better not kill off jody, I will freak out.

The actor has a steady job on a different show. So, I don't know. But good for him.

Anyone else hate last week's episode?

Why bring hitler back just to kill him instantly? And the dude was playing hitler worse than john winchester playing negan. The whole episode was a mess

WHAT ABOUT ADAM???

ADAMMMMMMMM!!!!

I didn't hate it but I thought it was a really dull episode.

Yeah. I think it tried so hard to subvert Hitler cliches it really hurt the story.

Not putting Hitler's soul into his descendant's body was a waste too.

they could have spent 10 seconds to say he's out of the cage and somewhere ...

#justice4adam
#FreeAdam

She doesn't know about Adam.

bitch mother here guilt tripping mary.... way to go beeeyotch!

they mentioned him in the 200th episode "Fan Fiction" (with sam and dean going "who's that guy?" =) and that's about as good as it'll get... unless they ever bring michael back i spose

So who wants to bet the mother sold her soul to kill everyone

I can see that.

FUCK OFF BILLIE.

Most likely.

it's another clue episode! the one with the rich family was a great episode.

>mfw a pleb red eyed demon thinks he can take out the winchesters

well trapping them is the first step.

my family is not really that rich. we can only afford 3 helicopters. it's so embarrassing.

>That neck twist
DAMN

man, i forget that average hunters don't have basic shit like demon blades. dean and sam have leveled up so many times they really are legendary hunters that the world has never seen before

they just watched dean teleport through a door.

though I assume that angel blade can kill demons too, so they have stuff, at least the legendary hunters do and apparently asa was legendary too

THEY ARE NOT LEGENDS THEY ARE LEGACIES, YOU IDJIT!

can't they just yell out CHUCK!!!! or AMARA!!!! i mean why not?

hopefully they dont kill off jody mills tho.... she's on that USA show.... uhhh the one where LA is walled off into districts and there's aliens who run the new world who prolly wont end up being aliens at all? or did they kill her there too?

the USA show is the one with the guy from lost and the chick from prison break (who michael started fucking and all that)

Watching this on Netflix

I'm a few episodes into season 5, but this Leviathan arc is killing me.

Tell me it gets better.

I just want to go back to monster of the week/simple hunting episodes U_U

damn, i love smarmy demon jody

>Demon Jodie

>I just want to go back to monster of the week/simple hunting episodes U_U

THIS! PLEASE CHUCKAMARA LET THIS HAPPEN!

wow the kid got laid 3 times?

yeah it does. the leviathan arc was the worst in the entire series. you could have skipped that whole season, and season six for that matter. but yeah, it get's a lot better. they got a new show runner after season 7 and it started getting better and better, back to season 4/5 level good

> pat killed base ace

bucky's the final boss? he killed asa? is this a jealousy thing, or did asa end up killing his chick or something?

isn't that pretty much what last year was? yeah towards the end they worked in the amara/chuck stuff, but there were nazi submarines in the 1940s, a wrasslin episode, the one with the imaginary friends, etc

why doesn't every hunter just get the anti-possession tattoo? are sam and dean really the only ones to know about this? why didn't they at least make mary get one?

btw have you gu8ys seen this amy schumer old navy commercial no less than 4-5 times during tonoght's episode? sheeeeeit

It goes down for season five and six because they try to get away from the Angels and make up monsters. But that blows up in their face and go back to the whole Angels and Demons bit and it picks up again. Cain is a great demon.

this user is over estimating. Demon dean and the seasons building up to season 11 are not as good as seasons 1-thru 5.

Season 11/1/5 so far was best thing out of the first five.

I would argue we're getting another mixed season even if they're doing a season of call backs.

Jael was probably riding Bucky and killed Asa

>It's the Dick Grayson Injustice death episode

>anti-possession tattoo

remember how well that worked out for mrs tran? crowley casually god rid of that, but then again he's crowley and all.

Kek

Burned it off

asa has a cool house. they should turn it into a new roadhouse.

>tfw your grandson is a gay witch

This nigger reaper need to be put in check

the average demon can't burn it off and Crowley doesn't give a fuck about some random hunter

Billy needs to speak some lines with s tone besides seductive

i'm pretty sure next week's episode is a rockstar lucifer episode where crowley and castiel team up with the winchesters to go after him. should be fun.

erm, by next week i mean two weeks from tonight cuz thanksgiving and all

What a shitty fucking pyre. Seriously

Billy needs to take the big D.

winchesters even have their own personal reaper on call, nice to be the boss

on the supernatural.wikia.com site they claim that billie and crowley used to have a sexual relationship by the way they look at each other.

if so, that means crowley's bagged angels and reapers (who might be angels? or whatever that weird retcon was at the end of the metatron season?) and god knows what else

Welp, see you all 12/1

>December 1st
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

i'm traveling next week and will be in a hotel alone on thanksgiving and now i don't even have my spn bros to hang out with

they have angel-former-god on call and the king of hell on call so why not a reaper? they even summoned Death.

when will we see new death? hope he's as awesome as old death.

and they better give adam freedom before the show ends. #FreeAdam #justice4adam

go to a motel not a hotel. you might meet a hunter or two.

I wouldn't exactly call it their personal reaper when she tends to have a temper tantrum every time its brought up just how often anyone of the Winchester bloodline escapes the afterlife of your choosing willy nilly.

Just off the top of my head S&D have escaped h/h/p multiple times each, their mum has escaped Heaven, Their grandfather and various cousins have been resurrected at least once each....at this point their Dad getting resurrected is an inevitable outcome

>they even summoned Death

pfft, where have you been? they killed him at the end of season 10! =P

>I wouldn't exactly call it their personal reaper when she tends to have a temper tantrum every time its brought up

she's just pissy that they offed death

>cousins

which cousins? please resurrect david paetkau's character. i love his few-words-character. and he's handsome.

i was focused on the on-call/summoning aspect.

fair enough.

speaking of on-call/summoning, evidently crowley has completely abandoned hell to chase down lucifer? evidently that doggy business last season really got to him, eh? like crowley is way more concerned with wasting lucifer as opposed to running hell since he prolly thinks he's vulnerable as long as lucifer is still out there.

hopefully the next ep makes light of the "whole satanic music industry" and whatnot

>isn't beyonce supposed to be a demon?

everybody/everything goes somewhere when they die even monsters who go to purgatory. where does death go when he die? where do the reapers go?

maybe crowley is just concerned that lucifer is a threat to his hellthrone being the creator demons and he can't afford having him running around free possibly starting a rebellion.

during season 6 there was a period of time where sam was hunting with mary's dad samuel campbell, and there were various other campbells around. i think corin nemec played one, and the other one i remember was named "gwen" and died when they had that khan worm episode where rufus and samuel also got got.

>where does death go when he die? where do the reapers go?

didn't billie talk about "the veil" when she hooked them up with 250k souls for the soul bomb to use on amara in the finale? but hey, i figure that they'll need something to do in seasons 13 and 14.

hell, i thought this season was gonna be de-facto "illuminati" shit with the british men of letters and all, but i suppose we'll see what becomes the main threat down the home stretch in the new year. they still gotta deal with the cross-hand assassin guy too (they'll prolly have him kill their mother or something to raise the stakes)

was this episode good

>the veil

hmmmm interesting. when i saw that episode i thought being a reaper she had the ability to take souls from heaven and hell and that's where she got them but now that you mention the veil, so there's another place/dimension where souls go?

i have no idea honestly.... maybe "the veil" is some kind of intergalactic lobby before you go to heaven or hell? idk. i just remember her mentioning "the veil" when she hooked them up with 250k souls for their [meaningless] soul bomb

>tfw i can never participate in supernatural live threads because i'm to busy to watch it when the thread starts
i always have to wait until the day after

it was aight. you get some milfy jody mills and some new legendary hunter that nobody thought up before season 12, basically an excuse to get a bunch of hunters together for a bottle episode in some swank canadian house.

but hey, it did a little something to remind us that even one decent demon can be a threat after years and years of them being cannon/knife fodder for the bros and their wacky demon-killing-knife from ruby

maybe it's where the non-christian souls go. and where the dead pagan gods go.

hunter meetup sounds cozy as fuck

>shooting up a school of demons

I do recall an allusion to limbo coming up when the veil was mentioned, but I can't remember the exact wording.

Think of it this way, Crowley comes back to hell with Lucifers head on a spike it really shit shatters any bitching about his claim to leadership for hell.

His methods might be deplorable for demons but you can deny his teaming up with Cas and S&D over the years hasn't been a steady elevator ride to the top.

Death being one of the riders of the Apocalypse is as much as sign of a disease as much as anything, you can technically kill his corporal vessel but eventually he'll become strong enough to come back.
Same with his brothers War/Pestilence/Famine, as long as those things exist in the universe so will they

well it's all right

that sucks m8. check on the weekends on off hour time like early in the morning. that's when all the aussies and beaners in south america create funposting threads

hell

they obviously go to the dark; they are cosmic creatures of the dark, not of the light

>yfw when Ellie will never get tittyfucked

hngh

where is that clip from? spn dvd bonus features?