Marvel Netflix confirmed MCU canon. Agents of NonCanon BTFO

In Doctor Strange the file about Jonathan Pangborn's injury came from Metro-General Hospital. The same hospital featured in Daredevil and Jessica Jones.

Other urls found in this thread:

moviepilot.com/posts/2882938
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can't tell if you're trolling but both the netflix shows aND the agents of shield show are part of the mcu canon

Agents of Shit isn't canon to the MCU. It's never been mentioned by the movies and Whedon himself even confirmed it wasn't canon.

can you show me the source of whedon saying that?

There was even an episode of agents of shield after Thor 2 in which they were cleaning up London I the aftermath of the events of Thor 2. And the whole hydra/shield thing from winter soldier being a key plot point for most of agents of shields earlier seasons.
So I don't get where this agents of noncanon bulls hit is coming from

See

The entire first season is tied to the events of Winter Soldier, and they continue to mention the movies in every season. The show has characters from the MCU, like Lady Sif and Nick Fury. How is it not canon?

>"A lot of people come back in The Winter Soldier. It’s a grand Marvel tradition. Bucky was supposed to die. And the Coulson thing was, I think, a little anomalous just because that really came from the television division, which is sort of considered to be its own subsection of the Marvel universe. As far as the fiction of the movies, Coulson is dead."

moviepilot.com/posts/2882938

That doesn't make it canon. The movies havent mentioned the show at all. Just because I can write a connection to the MCU in my personal comic, it doesn't mean it's canon to the MCU.

They literally procure the helicarrier in age of ultron.

Go cry jow

The show can pretend to be canon all it wants but the movies dont acknowledge the show and Whedon himself said it isn't canon.

**Nick Fury** and his team get the Helicarrier offscreen. He even states he's going to do something dramatic the last time we see him before that scene. The Agents of Shit dont show up.

>So I don't get where
DCfags just being fags. They have nothing else to live for with DCEU shitting the bed each release and DCTV sucking across the board.

hahahaha
>moviepilot.com
>Agents of S.H.I.E.LD. ISN'T in the MCU
scroll down a bit
>Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearly IS in the MCU

anyway just because they won't say in the movies that Coulson is alive, that doens't make it not MCU, I don't expect them appear in the big screen, and I hope you don't think the defenders will show up in a marvel movie too, lol.

Don't even bother replying further. This guy's obviously trolling for the (you)s

Although isn't the cast of the defender's set to appear in infinity war?

>fanfic is now canon

This is what we've become.

No.

The writer of that article can't debunk Whedon who was an official architect of the MCU. You can come up with all the theories you want but AoS just isn't canon. The Defenders will show up in a movie because I just proved in the OP that Netflix is canon.

agents of shit isnt canon

even the actors cried about it

>agents of shield not canon
>their main character is literally in the avengers, as well as a plot point

Putting Coulson in my OC comic doesn't suddenly make it canon to the MCU. He's dead.

hehe xD
they showed a paper with a hospital's name! WOHA! such a crossover, easteregg, mention, guys!!!11!!!

Where he died.

AoS uses the movies as a guide. That's it. The MCU is a different canon.

>The Defenders will show up in a movie

Keep dreaming son, keep dreaming

She's in both Civil war and Luke Cage