This is how egyptian elite looked like

This is how egyptian elite looked like.
We wuz, dare I say, egyptian

Other urls found in this thread:

originalpeople.org/scientist-reconstruct-the-face-and-brain-of-a-3500-year-old-egyptian-mummy/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Polish?

Too white

He looks northern european to me. Cheekbones, big forehead and big nose

We wuz brazzers

originalpeople.org/scientist-reconstruct-the-face-and-brain-of-a-3500-year-old-egyptian-mummy/
the comment section

> Next lie y'all drop will start a national riot. People are fed up.
Why they are so delusional?

I didn't think these people really existed. Where does this notion that Egyptians were black come from?

>stop playing.. aint no damn way he was un melaninated..
my fucking sides

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam

>my virute signalling is more important than scientific research

the study is still dubious though

looks very similar to Roman busts

comes from insecure african americans, some of them even claim the mayans were black simply because there are black people living in mexico but don't understand that they came from the slave trade

If I were one of the modern Coptes I would say that Western negros and lefties are fascists who are trying to insult my entire people and race.

I really hate these people now, I thought all these "Egyptian negroes" were only a meme. But it looks like there are actual degenerates who belive this.

He looks similar to modern Egyptians and Coptes. And also similar to Nefertiti

where is the dna analysis of this mummy?

pretty much but his nose is bigger

Even "IF" egyptians were black, they weren't west africans just like those shit descendants of slaves are, it's like if a finn would larp as a roman

well ramses first a decendant of finnic amber traders so it checks out

Yeah this. There were black pharaohs, but they were nubians, not west africans

there's probably a bigger genetic distance between a sudanese and a nigerian than between a finn and an italian 2bh

Looks like Anders Behring Breivik

true desu, europeans all are caucasians, niggers aren't all congoids

egyptian wojak

But is he wrong?

He basically says that africans couldn't even invent simple clothing to defend themselves from the sun

afrocentrists are always wrong

eh, uralic and indoeuropean people branched off of each others about 50k years ago, wouldnt call that closely related

yes. the original egyptians were of "arab" decent but was later replaced by sub saharan africans. compare the pyramids of the arabian egyptian regime and the sub saharan regimes that came later. The sub saharans litteraly built "pyramids" that were piles of dirt, not the gigant, carefully crafted stone structures that the arabians built.
They were also illiterate and just used hieroglyps as decoration, not to convey a message.

we have the same basis, we have the same skulls

lel

HOL UP THERE WITE BOI

I have never seen such a face desu.

I thought the egyptians were more closely related to ancient greeks (the only anatolians before the turks arrived)

You are confusing language with dna.

No, he is saying that they didn't need to.

you simply have no idea the level of brainwashing that gets leveled at the average american. its fucking unprecedented.

i could see the blacks claiming that they were nubians way back then, seeing as how the egyptians have numerous drawings of them running over a bunch of blacks in chariots. but the egyptians are drawn in a much lighter shade than the nubians. i sincerely doubt its because they ran out of the darker color.

fact of the matter is, these KANGZ were actually ancient egyptian SLAVEZ. if they wanted to claim that they were kings, they could easily say that in regards to ghana, mali, songhai, zimbabwe etc... but the average african american doesnt even fucking know about these places, so.... EGYPT.

do they claim al-andalus?

There were Nubian pharaohs in the 25th dynasty and the Nubians weren't just slaves before that some married into royalty and many were military officers as this points out en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt

However West Africans have really no relation with nubians and since most AA are west african it makes 0 sense for them to claim any part of Egypt

i sincerely doubt that the average african american knows where andalusia even is. never mind the fact that it was formerly conquered by moors.

these people (and americans in general) are so thoroughly uprooted from their culture that they desperately grab out to try and find ANY culture to latch onto, regardless of facts or historical accuracy. this, combined with targeted demographic brainwashing, is why you see the KANGZ phenomena and also why you see americans claiming to be 1/8th italian etc...

>However West Africans have really no relation with nubians and since most AA are west african it makes 0 sense for them to claim any part of Egypt
i know, im just trying to make sense of a nonsensical situation

I think he meant our lineages.

Kek.

>ghana, mali, songhai
they were slavez there as well. that's how they ended up in america in the first place.

well atleast its closer to some kind of truth. but yes, the actual KANGZ in west africa were the ones who sold their slaves to europeans. thus african americans have always been slaves. but they dont like the truth, so EGYPT

Arabs were white though, and had black slaves.