A full roll of Lethal Weapon 2 pogs from McDonalds, and an oven mitt. This is seven dollar bills all day, Brando

A full roll of Lethal Weapon 2 pogs from McDonalds, and an oven mitt. This is seven dollar bills all day, Brando.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storage_Wars#Lawsuits
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YEEEEEEEEEP

Bullshit. Lethal Weapon 2 came out in '89. Pogs weren't a popular or faddish [marketable] thing until a few years later. Plus I'm positive it wasn't a McD's promotion.

anyone remember that episode where this faggot talks about how he sold one of the biggest comic book collections that is now a treasure but he under sold it and now he wonders what if. he fucking blew it and he still cant live it down. LOL what a faggot

Yeah, was spiderman right?

>thatsthejokefaggot

Mary Padian best storagefu

TAKE A GODDAMN LOOK HERE BRANDO

HERES A YELLOWED OUT SUPER NINTENDO COVERED IN RAT SHIT

THATS A 95 DOLLAR BILL ALL DAY

This is an NES-001, the first Nintendo DS ever made. The last one sold at auction for Twenty Thousand Dollars

It's funny because he killed himself

>take a look at this
>I found a roll of quarters
>this must be worth 200 dollars

HNNNNNG

You're actually not that far off from how some Nintendo fags think.

Agreed. He should've gone with Apollo 13 pogs from Hardee's.

YEEEEEEEEEP

>a literal piece of shit
>rolls it around in his fingers

300 dollars right there Brando

What the fuck are pogs? o_O

>Hey son I found a five dollar bill
>That's a twenty dollar bill all day

mary is cute CUTE!

Kek
Kek

fucking retard talks like cartman and thinks its cute

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storage_Wars#Lawsuits

>n December 2012, Dave Hester filed a lawsuit against A&E and Original Productions, claiming that the producers staged entire units, planted items in lockers after having them appraised weeks in advance, and funneled cash to weaker teams to buy lockers that they could not have otherwise afforded. The suit claims that Hester and other cast members met with network officials to express concerns that those actions were in violation of federal law[40] intended to prevent viewers from being deceived when watching a show involving intellectual skills

NOOOOOOOPE

So that guy was actually being legit when he was buying the storage lockers? I always thought everyone was in on it being staged

He also recently made a fuckhuge art find and sold it for over half a mil, I think he's ok.

Dave was super legit and just saw the show as a good way to advertise his shop.

I feel bad he seemed like a friendly guy. I heard his dad was always harping him that he wasn't successful.

>IS THAT DARREL BIDDING

I know it's all staged but they keep finding moth-eaten jackets and saying they're worth $20 a pop and similar old junk for like $30-60, who the fuck buys this shit?

What kind of disease does Ivy have?

Gout.

Would buy that for a dollar

I would ask for a refund plus extra for my inconvenience.

Go to an auction - an estate auction or just random whatever auction. You'll see who buys this shit.

It's old people. Old people with too much fucking money and no taste buying old clothes and dolls nobody gives a fuck about.

I got a solid wood cabinet for $20. Wooden bed set for $15. All oak. Nobody wanted it because, god forbid, it was wood and wood colored. We live in a golden age of no-fucking-taste. Everyone wants their wood painted or beat up looking dogshit they call "rustic". Couldn't identify craftsmanship if they saw it.

I don't know what these people do with this shit. I can't imagine what their homes look like.

they're collectible

nah he was a convicted drug trafficker and he was going back to prison, wanted to plead down his sentence by turning state's evidence on some bigger guys, and los zetas were gonna kill his family, so he did the only honorable thing and topped himself

skin pigmentation

He also found a body once.

i would let this semon demon empty my storage locker any time.