They want me to apologize to a monkey, Jerry

They want me to apologize to a monkey, Jerry.
A monkey!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6dXBC6R_rxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO MY LITTLE CABLE BOY

youtube.com/watch?v=6dXBC6R_rxk

nigga's just having a bad set, HANG IN THERE KRAMER!

STOP LAUGHING, ITS NOT FUNNY!

>ywn be a multimillionaire who gets to yell "nigger nigger hes a nigger fifty years ago you'd have a fork up your ass" in public and then go hang out with jerry seinfeld and larry david

Michael Richards is life on God mode

>gets to
whats stopping you from doing that every day? i mean the yelling nigger part not the hanging out with the jewish comedy gods part.

I don't have millions of dollars to rest on once I become unemployable

>the craziest part about me calling a black man a nigger and mentioning lynching him is that I'm not a racist
I dunno, man, I don't think he's gonna buy that.

as a black man it makes me sad that you cant say nigger to us and still be considered a decent human being. sorry user.

lol

I think the best part was when he starts going HE CAN TALK HE CAN TALK lmfao

>as a black man it makes me sad that you cant say nigger to us and still be considered a decent human being. sorry user.

yeah man i like Patrices bit on it where hes like... i want everyone to be racist so I can be racist openly

in the end its not a huge deal not being able to say nigger but i dont like being banned from speaking, that's some orwellian shit

KENNY?!

thats why i like it here. i mean dont get me wrong it hurts but it also provides a healthy dose of reality. plus if everyone werent so fake or were openly racist youd know right away who you could be friends with right off the bat.

and yeah just the idea of telling anyone they cant say something is gonna make them wanna say it that much more. and dont even think for a moment that i dont know EVERY white person when theyre alone or in the company of other whites doesnt use nigger as liberally as hello. it doesnt make me angry, but it definitely disappoints me. id like to think both whitee and black people are above it or at least getting there.

not all white people say it, some are horrified/mortified by it and will absolutely shame you and cut you out forever if you say it. in my walk of life thats the majority

in private, if you get an older white person theyll say nigger, but you need to have revealed your powerlevel to them first so they trust you

unless they just dont give a shit like theyre retired and life doesnt matter, then theyll reveal their powerlevels to you

>in the end its not a huge deal not being able to say nigger but i dont like being banned from speaking

You're not getting banned from saying nigger IRL (assuming you're American). You just won't say it to a black guy because you'll get your ass beat.

it doesnt need government support to ban it, the culture has banned it and supplied force to enforce the ban

Well, you did call him nigger.

You niggers make up 13% of the population. You aren't even the largest minority anymore. Nobody cares one way or the other.

nobody cares about what? whatre you talking about?

Black people seem to have this idea that white people are just constantly talking about them. They aren't.

heh ... yeah ... wew...

>NOW YOU SEE WHATS BURIED BENEATH YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS!?!

What did he mean by this?

OOOOOOOOOOH

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH