Seriously. Could they have picked a worse actress?

Seriously. Could they have picked a worse actress?

Other urls found in this thread:

interviewmagazine.com/film/mila-kunis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

Yes, Emma Roberts would be much worse

>Seriously. Could they have picked a worse actress?
Yes. Your Mother.
Lmao xD

It's a good casting choice, what's all the fuss about? She's playing a spoiled naive girl who just wants to read and tell people who smart she is, that's basically who she is in real life.

Yes.

what did she mean by this

She literally can only play herself. She is just Emma Watson in every film.

That's what this film seems to be. Emma Watson & the Hairy Guy.
Not Beauty & the Beast.

*tell people how

>picking an ugly English hag to play a French goddess

You can't explain that.

She's too cold and heartless.

I think she'd make a good villain, maybe an android. Blade Runner?

what did he mean by this

It's a better choice than the likes of ScarJo for Motoko, or Alicia Vikander as Lara Croft (should have been pic related). Hollywood are pretty shit at casting.

why was Orlando Bloom 2.0 picked to be Gaston?

out of the gurls from her generation of acts probably not

what did it mean by this

Don't make me laugh, frog.

My bomb vest,
my bomb vest!
Pull the cord and become blessed!

And he's a fag, no less.

>You can't explain that.
easy

It wants you to pay him the invisible bionicle

So is Gaston obviously. In the closet as they come.

>oh man what a bad casting choice she's so shit ma-

>she exposes her perfect soles in the film on several occasions

>oh... she was... oh god yesssss

At least he has the narcissism down.

Isn't she half french or something? Her wiki says she was born in Paris.

Nah she's English and apparently 1/32 German.

Pic related is a real half English half French actress.

>One of Emma’s paternal great-great-great-grandfathers, Charles William Rudolph Duerre, was German, from Memet, Prussia. Charles was the son of Carl Gottlieb Dürre and Amalie Carolina.
>Emma’s paternal grandparents were Phillip J. Watson and Freda Duerre (the daughter of Frederic E. Duerre and Susannah M. Pannell). Frederic was the son of Ernest Frederick Duerre and Ellen Emma Soul. Susannah was the daughter of Albert Isaac Pannell and Susannah Sarah Hutchings.
>Emma’s maternal grandfather was Colin Luesby (the son of Horace Luesby and Edith Speck). Horace was the son of John Peake Luesby and Susan Ward. Edith was the daughter of Robert Speck and Fanny Smith.
>Emma’s maternal grandmother was Greta M. Dickinson (the daughter of John George Dickinson and Winifred Jane Bonsor). John was the son of George Dickinson and Elizabeth Rebecca A. Walton. Winifred was the daughter of William Bonsor and Mary Jane Tanser.
>Both of Emma’s maternal grandparents were from families that had lived in Lincolnshire for several generations.

>unprofessional cunt

So Emma had already filmed a scene last week at “James Franco’s party” and was coming back Wednesday and Thursday to film another scene with Channing Tatum, Danny McBride, Seth Rogan, Franco and Jay Baruchel.

The scene was as raunchy as it could be. Seth, Franco and Kay are kneeling on the ground with a few “cannibals” over them (that’s me) waiting to eat them as McBride comes out of an RV as our “king” with Channing Tatum on a leash in only a thong.

Emma knew he was going to be in a thong and everyone knows he used to be a stripper. So things were starting to get raunchy. Emma steps on set and looks at the scene and all of us in it and kind of has a freak out moment. Before we started to film she stormed off set with her publicist and Seth was saying what happened what’s wrong with Emma? Then she came back and filmed about 3 minutes of the scene.

During the scene Channing decided to do some of his breakdancing in front of her but alas he was in nothing but a thong.

So Emma storms off set. Everyone’s like WTF where is she going? She walks all the way down the street. So we wrapped the night 5 minutes later.

Came back last night and found out she quit because she the scene was too raunchy and she was really pissed that Channing was drinking while filming. He was obviously smoking weed as well.

But who can blame her right? She has a good image to uphold. But her quitting made last night filled with Emma jokes.

The ground was wet and muddy and Channing said we were stepping in Emma’s tears

your memeing, but this wouuld be pretty good

In the middle of Mila’s interview James said the following:

JAMES FRANCO: So a funny thing happened on this movie I’m doing down here in New Orleans that made me think of you. The movie is a comedy, but it’s kind of an outrageous one, and this actress—I won’t say who, but she had a smaller role in the film—walked off the movie in the middle of a scene.

MILA KUNIS: This is Seth [Rogen]’s movie that you’re talking about?

JAMES FRANCO: Yeah. I’ll admit that the scene we were doing was pretty crazy. There’s not any nudity, but it is pretty outrageous. It’s not as if the scene wasn’t in the script, though. In any case, I didn’t see any of this go down, but I guess she basically went up to the directors, Seth and Evan [Goldberg], and said, "I don’t think I can do this." She, by the way, didn’t have to do anything crazy in the scene. But what was going on around her was, I guess, too extreme for her. So Seth was like, "Well, what can we do to fix it?" And she said, "There’s nothing you can do to fix it. It’s just everything." And he said, “Well, let’s just shoot it and I promise you can come to the editing room, and, if you don’t like what we’ve cut together, then we will not put it in the movie.” And she said, "No, that’s still not good. I just can’t do this. I can’t be here." And he said, "Do you want to leave?" And she said, "Yeah, I’ve got to leave."

MILA KUNIS: What?

JAMES FRANCO: Yeah, so she left. But what I’m really leading to is that my experience working with you has, in many ways, been the opposite of that.

interviewmagazine.com/film/mila-kunis

DUDE BOOKS

>she said, "No, that’s still not good. I just can’t do this. I can’t be here." And he said, "Do you want to leave?" And she said, "Yeah, I’ve got to leave.

I'm confused. Are all those names people or dog breeds?

at least they didn't blackwash Belle.

>your memeing
i wasn't

In England the difference is subtle

looks like bbq

Just give it time.

>theatrical production been doing this for decades
>still this fucking assblasted

Fuck off.

cuck.

Is that the Crimson Chin?

t. roshandra laquisha chicken mcnugget

she was cool until the feminism rotted her brains out

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Nigger detected.

I'm not going to read that. What is she?

It's already been said you illiterate nigger.

Do you guys think my cousin would've been a more convincing Belle?

Fuck no
They should have casted a French actress, for the whole cast and made thm speak English

No
Is she French?

The French are irrelevant and Americans need to sell their films worldwide.

Noooooo

>Americans need to sell their films worldwide
No we don't, we need to make less shitty movies more Americans will pay to watch

>What is she?
Several types of show dog.

Why not cast the girl from that lesbian French movie? The one who can't close her mouth?

Are you kidding? She would be great as the beast.

This.

You guys realise that literally an artificial intelligence chose Emma for the role? It balances recognisability, box office draw and other factors.

The last time that a Hollywood film was casted by a human was Catwoman in 2004.

No. Thai-American.

Emma Watson isn't french either.

I agree with user

Emma Watson is a human robot?

Mulan maybe

To be Belle? Off the top of my head this Megan Fox
Precious
Lena Dunham
Amy Schumer
Chloe Moretz
Tara Reid
Keira Nightwhatever
Rebel Wilson
Harambe bitch from Ghostbusters 2016
Any of those dykes from Ghostbusters 2016
Kristen Stewart
Miley Cyrus
Sarah Jessica Parker
Ellen Page
Anne Hathaway
Angelina Jolie
Meryl Streep (would be a nice Mrs Potts though)

Uhhhh pretty muh anyone else who's too old or too ugly or just a shitty actress. Watson doesn't fit the part but she fits the part in an unfitting way better than lots of actresses.

This bitch is what happens when betas are too bitchmade to stand up to her and call her out on her shit

They build a wall of faggotry around her and she never knows what it is to be challenged

Eventually she thinks she knows everything because she studied ENGLISH FUCKING LITERATURE

She's a bona fide Primary School teacher who think's shes a professor in Economics, Laws and Politics

>she studied ENGLISH FUCKING LITERATURE
at Brown

>stars in flick with jennifer connelly once

Well then why don't the French make their own big-budget version. They could all speak in French then and stick it to those Americans and Brits. We'll see how well it does worldwide.

>she studied ENGLISH FUCKING LITERATURE
So did I. I would have finished before her, though.

>this autism

What do you do for work

I get paid to study my PhD and mark undergrad papers :^)

wow, what the fuck happened to her? She was actually becoming surprisingly cute, but I guess those wetback genes decided to finally kick in. What a shame.

Nice. I legit think that's the absolute best resulllt with that degree, short of becoming a 1 in a million successful writer.

yeah who knows

I would have finished after one or two thrusts if you catch my meaning

Generally people don't study literature because they want to get rich, they do it because they love reading and are interested in the language.

then goto a library

Underrated post

Be nice to my wife
Just kidding, she's a liberal coalburner and I wouldn't put my dick within a mile of her. She's hot tho

Breast reduction

>Sup Forums eventually turned on their waifu
Is there anything Sup Forums hasn't turned on yet?

>her mom would have stopped it
>her mom would have made her not get fat

There are no good young actress anyway.
They just picked a celebrity that would attract the Harry Potter fandom.

Found the inbred Anglo. Wtf mang. She's ugly and if she wasn't a pedo bait actor, no one would give her a second look as an adult. Womanlette, man jaw, pancake tits, no ass, Spongebob squarebody, Dawkins in a drag ugly.

looks is perfect, though too old, acting on the other hand...
oh yeah and at least they didn't make xer disabled gender fluid nignog

The Beast is going to be a black male

Cap this post, I will make it easily found in archives by saying keywords:

beast disney bbc emma watson reveal ending cuck pol

Look at the craps she writes. An 8 year old could have written that.
She's fucking delusional.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Should have done it years ago with Emmy Rossum.

Hell, even if she's not as young of an actress as they're looking for she'd still be a better choice. I guarantee she's a better singer as well.

So Emma is a prude and Kunis is a whore, got it.

Ok, I'll give you the shitty Harry Potter, but she did a fantastic job in this movie

All of my hnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg

emma who?

This woman is a box office poison.