Pass the finals

>pass the finals
>graduate
>should be happy
>instead feel empty because didn't graduate with honors while people dumber than me did
>don't know what to do with life either

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NJ_pmbCgyvo&ytbChannel=stecheruu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>fail finals
>freed from the shackles of university
>haven't felt this good in years

>pass driving test
>have nowhere to drive bc no life

Graduating with honors means shit

suicide is always on the table

remember folks, the more worth you are on the employment market the thicker your slave shackles are.

the goal is to make yourself as worthless to the international corporation as possible in this jew age.

>have nowhere to drive
>don't even bother with driver's license

How does one enjoy life

No idea. I think you have to be a happy person.

by ceasing to suppress your primal instincts and letting them run wild

wisdom

Just get to work and watch cartoons on your spare time

wisdom hurts, man

youtube.com/watch?v=NJ_pmbCgyvo&ytbChannel=stecheruu

If you get a job and slave away 50+ hours a week for mediocre pay you can exchange depression with exhaustion.

Easier said than done.

My primal instincts have been suppressed by years of crippling depression. I'm just waiting for it to be over now.
By "it" I mean life, not depression.

You think you're smarter but you're actually dumber than them

>tfw that's almost certainly what awaits me
>a long fade out into routine and nothingness
>too tired to resist

>yfw it's what away 90% of people
Sit in the metro or train in the morning and just look at peoples face. They look tired, sad, empty like something is draining away their will to live.

That something is work.

>people dumber than me

They got the honors you didn't so i think you're the dumb one. Maybe you're inability to recognize evidence is what makes you dumb

Get to work or just yolo life and travel as a backpacker on yo bike and sell junk to people so you have money to eat! That's my master plan B...
But out of jokes, for depression and emptiness, at least for me, it works to sit on a hospital (I do near the pavilion of mutilated people by land mines) sit near the most fucked up place in the hospital and feel like shit, then see how fortunate you are in life and why you should be happy af, you'll see people on wheelchairs, no money and without arms way happier than freaking SpongeBob....

femanon?

>>instead feel empty because didn't graduate with honors while people dumber than me did
are you a soviet girl or something? why the fuck do you even care about shit like that? idiot

By stop browsing this board, for a start

Alright, I guess I'll just stare at a wall then

Maybe they weren't actually dumber than you, have you considered that possibility?

Don't feel bad, at least you've succeeded to a respectable degree.